Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,988 members, 7,825,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

NDA Postpones Screening Test For 72 Regular Courses - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NDA Postpones Screening Test For 72 Regular Courses (15076 Views)

Nigeria Defence Academy (NDA)72 Regular Course Aspirant / Nigerian Defence Academy Screening Test Holds 8 June 2019 / Breaking: UNN Postpones Screening Exam Indefinitely. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDA Postpones Screening Test For 72 Regular Courses by Blogger007: 6:36am On May 21, 2020
Best Free Online Marketplace in Nigeria
www.paaru.in

Re: NDA Postpones Screening Test For 72 Regular Courses by Noah2gud(m): 6:37am On May 21, 2020
Hot cake promo. You can start with an initial deposit of 25k, before Ramadan come to an end.

Kindly call Noah 08108759222.
Or Whatsapp ;
Https:///2348108759222

1 Share

Re: NDA Postpones Screening Test For 72 Regular Courses by hybridblood07(m): 6:43am On May 21, 2020
I strongly disagree with you bro.
85% of regular officers don't have time for civilians because you need to see the kind of training and orientation giving to them.
Academy is one of the most disciplined military school ever in Nigeria. I understand you've been embarrassed many times, but you need to change your view how you see Military Officers. We are the most sweetest guys on earth even though we don't laugh
Stevecreativex:
Sometimes I wonder the use of this so called NDA!!!

When all they do is produce corrupt minds, Even the bitter truth is 85% of people going into this Academy have this mindset of superiority over civilian...

NDA is useless until this fuc*ed country is reformed...

Still wondering why a stack illiterate will ask me to get down from my own car all in the name of am playing loud music and driving, threatening to shoot my leg off, taging me a criminal, Soooo lifeless country.... No single respect for we the civilian in front of the mofos..

1 Like

Re: NDA Postpones Screening Test For 72 Regular Courses by hybridblood07(m): 6:44am On May 21, 2020
May I know you?
kennypedia:
I could remember how we rugged 68RC. Lots of memories. Ex Boys, Ex jam dey awol.
Re: NDA Postpones Screening Test For 72 Regular Courses by OKTolu: 6:45am On May 21, 2020
Good idea and to all the prospective candidate i wish you the best,now is the time to concentrate more on your compedium and dont be among those lazy bones that believe they already have their candidates.Believe in yourself go for it & you are there, if GOD can do it for me without any godfathers definitely he can still do it for others. Just do your best nda will always pick the best based on merit before considering those with godfathers/slot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDA Postpones Screening Test For 72 Regular Courses by hybridblood07(m): 6:45am On May 21, 2020
You don't have common sense at all.
Fasindo:
shocked

People still going to NDA??

For those who are aspiring to enter NDA just kno that Boko Haram is still active in Northeast, but if u insist u want to join just don't go for army, u can go for Navy nd Air force if u want to live long.
Even Burutai son is in Air force nd not army, same with Gen. Ezeugwu
Re: NDA Postpones Screening Test For 72 Regular Courses by christian4chris: 6:47am On May 21, 2020
Covid-19 is a bastard
Re: NDA Postpones Screening Test For 72 Regular Courses by Marshalemmy(m): 6:52am On May 21, 2020
Despite the bad experience I still believe in the academy, truth is a lot of ppl get there through man know man. All in all, destiny plays a major role in one's life
Re: NDA Postpones Screening Test For 72 Regular Courses by kennypedia(m): 6:57am On May 21, 2020
hybridblood07:
May I know you?

Yes and no. Why if I may ask sir? Arm of service sir?
Re: NDA Postpones Screening Test For 72 Regular Courses by CaptainStephen(m): 7:00am On May 21, 2020
Stevecreativex:

When all they do is produce corrupt minds, Even the bitter truth is 85% of people going into this Academy have this mindset of superiority over civilian...

Still wondering why a stack illiterate will ask me to get down from my own car all in the name of am playing loud music and driving, threatening to shoot my leg off, taging me a criminal, Soooo lifeless country.... No single respect for we the civilian in front of the mofos..
Speaking confidently from an ignorant perspective is criminal Mr.

1 Like

Re: NDA Postpones Screening Test For 72 Regular Courses by ProfAmaben(m): 7:02am On May 21, 2020
My advice to upcoming Nigerians that wanna become military officers, just abandon that dream and move on with your life. I know a boy who applied NDA 5 times, he eventually lost interest in any other thing.

2 Likes

Re: NDA Postpones Screening Test For 72 Regular Courses by CaptainStephen(m): 7:02am On May 21, 2020
Criptofxt10:
Just like appointment positions, you can't get through NDA without strong politics behind the scene
I knew nobody sir

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDA Postpones Screening Test For 72 Regular Courses by kunleh1(m): 7:03am On May 21, 2020
Its a good step...
Re: NDA Postpones Screening Test For 72 Regular Courses by Nobody: 7:05am On May 21, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked

NDA officers dey hardly go war front.Na course dem dey go do for abroad before dem promote them.

People still going to NDA??

For those who are aspiring to enter NDA just kno that Boko Haram is still active in Northeast, but if u insist u want to join just don't go for army, u can go for Navy nd Air force if u want to live long.
Even Burutai son is in Air force nd not army, same with Gen. Ezeugwu
Re: NDA Postpones Screening Test For 72 Regular Courses by Nobody: 7:09am On May 21, 2020
Don't be surprised that the candidates who qualify for this screening may not find there names when the new date is announce.Big oga don buy and replace their names.The wuruwuru wey dey all this government recruitment process no be wetin man go yearn finish.
Re: NDA Postpones Screening Test For 72 Regular Courses by Nobody: 7:11am On May 21, 2020
OKTolu:
Good idea and to all the prospective candidate i wish you the best,now is the time to concentrate more on your compedium and dont be among those lazy bones that believe they already have their candidates.Believe in yourself go for it & you are there, if GOD can do it for me without any godfathers definitely he can still do it for others. Just do your best nda will always pick the best based on merit before considering those with godfathers/slot.
Leave God for NDA matter.
Re: NDA Postpones Screening Test For 72 Regular Courses by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:13am On May 21, 2020
Which kind wahala be dis
Re: NDA Postpones Screening Test For 72 Regular Courses by Nobody: 7:14am On May 21, 2020
OKTolu:
Good idea and to all the prospective candidate i wish you the best,now is the time to concentrate more on your compedium and dont be among those lazy bones that believe they already have their candidates.Believe in yourself go for it & you are there, if GOD can do it for me without any godfathers definitely he can still do it for others. Just do your best [s]nda will always pick the best based on merit before considering those with godfathers[/s]/slot.
No sir.It's the other way around.
Re: NDA Postpones Screening Test For 72 Regular Courses by Nobody: 7:16am On May 21, 2020
hybridblood07:
I strongly disagree with you bro.
85% of regular officers don't have time for civilians because you need to see the kind of training and orientation giving to them.
Academy is one of the most disciplined military school ever in Nigeria. I understand you've been embarrassed many times, but you need to change your view how you see Military Officers. We are the most sweetest guys on earth even though we don't laugh
Is it not the same NDA students we watch on YouTube blocking express road and harrassing civilians in Kaduna?

1 Like

Re: NDA Postpones Screening Test For 72 Regular Courses by Antoeni(m): 7:18am On May 21, 2020
NDA Looking For Peoples Children to send to Sambisa and Get Killed
Re: NDA Postpones Screening Test For 72 Regular Courses by Nobody: 7:18am On May 21, 2020
Noah2gud:
Hot cake promo. You can start with an initial deposit of 25k, before Ramadan come to an end.

Kindly call Noah 08108759222.
Or Whatsapp ;
Https:///2348108759222
So you cannot pay for advert?Na so your company poor reach?Una fit dupe una clients be that.
Re: NDA Postpones Screening Test For 72 Regular Courses by Nobody: 7:22am On May 21, 2020
Stack illiterate you say??
I always wonder why brainless malnourished looking orangutan like you always think that all soldiers are illiterate.
Stupid m*nkey!!!
Stevecreativex:

Re: NDA Postpones Screening Test For 72 Regular Courses by Sailorsoldier1: 7:23am On May 21, 2020
Stevecreativex:

Even the way u sound, u sound like a criminal. SMH ...it was written all over ur forehead dat was y u were stopped.
Re: NDA Postpones Screening Test For 72 Regular Courses by Sailorsoldier1: 7:25am On May 21, 2020
comshots:
Is it not the same NDA students we watch on YouTube blocking express road and harrassing civilians in Kaduna?
Thats part of training, confidence building. Its called Pluming 101.
Re: NDA Postpones Screening Test For 72 Regular Courses by Chirowman(m): 7:25am On May 21, 2020
coronavirus
Re: NDA Postpones Screening Test For 72 Regular Courses by Sailorsoldier1: 7:26am On May 21, 2020
ProfAmaben:
My advice to upcoming Nigerians that wanna become military officers, just abandon that dream and move on with your life. I know a boy who applied NDA 5 times, he eventually lost interest in any other thing.
Not his faith to become an Officer
Re: NDA Postpones Screening Test For 72 Regular Courses by zikter(m): 7:28am On May 21, 2020
Okortor:
No doubt but Not in all case, my kid bro no Sabi person and he wrote their regular course some years back, passed and also did well in jamb, went for screening in kd, God took charge. Now he is a Captain. However is very very brilliant n dat part of d requirements if u don't av someone. He killed d exam so de had no choice cos it was obvious he did very very well.
great, there is a level you will put yourself that nobody can deny you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDA Postpones Screening Test For 72 Regular Courses by TheAviator: 7:29am On May 21, 2020
[quote author=Stevecreativex

Still wondering why a stack illiterate will ask me to get down from my own car all in the name of am playing loud music and driving, threatening to shoot my leg off, taging me a criminal, Soooo lifeless country.... No single respect for we the civilian in front of the mofos..[/quote]

This cadre that this kind of soldier you are talking about belongs didn't attend NDA. He is a noncommissioned soldier; a recruit. That's why soldiers of his cadre behave in such uncivil manner. NDA is degree awarding institution.
Re: NDA Postpones Screening Test For 72 Regular Courses by Sailorsoldier1: 7:29am On May 21, 2020
Stevecreativex:

u shudnt mistake a rank and file non commissioned officer to a trained NDA regular commissioned officer. Even some rank and files are educated. Some have Masters degree.
Re: NDA Postpones Screening Test For 72 Regular Courses by Ugwueme1(m): 7:30am On May 21, 2020
Noted. pls check my signature
Re: NDA Postpones Screening Test For 72 Regular Courses by TheAviator: 7:30am On May 21, 2020
Stevecreativex:

The cadre that this kind of soldier you are talking about belongs don't attend NDA. He is a noncommissioned soldier; a recruit. That's why soldiers of his cadre behave in such uncivil manner. NDA is degree awarding institution.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yabatech 2015/2016 Post Utme,full Nd Prt Time Nd/hnd Admission / Unavailability Of Result: What Are My Chances If I Sue A School For This Reason? / Is It Possible To Change State Of Origin In Jamb Result??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.