Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,242 members, 7,829,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Why Doesn't The Media Promote Marriages That Are Working?? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Doesn't The Media Promote Marriages That Are Working?? (285 Views)

Marriages That Crash / 4 Money Problems In Nigerian Marriages To Avoid / Court Declares The Power Of Ikoyi Registry To Conduct Marriages In Lagos NULL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Doesn't The Media Promote Marriages That Are Working?? by shollyboy2: 12:02am On May 21, 2020
i just read a story on front page about another struggling and about to hit the rock marriage, so i just had to quickly drop this off my chest, and pls dont mind any grammatical Error or "typos"

God, knows i can be the only one so tired of coming on here to read about failed marriages and relationships.. you hardly see a post about a marriage thats working out.. So far this year i have only read one from a guy that shared story about his marriage and shared his beautiful wife pictures too, i was so happy reading about this guy's story and the positive things he had to say about his marriage.

Everyday to open family Forum or Romance Forum, its always about one failed relationships or marriage that isnt working, and its crazy the media seems to be promoting and pushing the bad and failed marriages the most, People don't even believe in marriages again and those of us that are single are now more scared of getting married, Even the ladies too really needs to do better.

you guys should atleast try promote marriages that are working and not all this failed marriages, young ladies dont even see the need to respect marriages again cos the mindset the media is creating and projecting to us all out there now is that " las las na premium tears" go end the marriage or relationship.. its just so bad..

One major reason i stop following joro on Instagram is cos.. Most of all his posts are all about failed relationships, cheating and all that.. Based on what are posted on his page, No relationship seems to be working..

Abeg make i go sleep, las las las all of us go dey alright...
Some people go leave and ignore the message, Na my English and punctuation they will be looking out for.. Well anyway.. you're welcome.

1 Like

Re: Why Doesn't The Media Promote Marriages That Are Working?? by Nobody: 12:49am On May 21, 2020
Nairaland is merely a tiny fraction of the big world out there.
Re: Why Doesn't The Media Promote Marriages That Are Working?? by Blackpearlous(f): 1:01am On May 21, 2020
Because it is not news the sun is shining, only when there is a storm.
Re: Why Doesn't The Media Promote Marriages That Are Working?? by Kuns84(m): 6:09am On May 21, 2020
Because everyone loves a juicy, scandalous story!

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Miracle / Confess Your Total Self Control / Lose Weight Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.