Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,034 members, 7,849,169 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:38 PM

New Isis Leader Captured By Special Forces In Iraq - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / New Isis Leader Captured By Special Forces In Iraq (1578 Views)

Dose Rebecca Oluwaseunfunmi Sentenced To Death In Iraq For Attempting Suicide / DPO Of Oyibo Police Station Rivers State Captured By Protesters / How Armed Robbers Who Killed 3 Officers Were Caught By Special Police Team.photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Isis Leader Captured By Special Forces In Iraq by Koralords: 12:03am On May 21, 2020
ISIS leader Abdulnasser al-Qirdash has been arrested by special forces in Iraq, it has been reported.

A statement from the Iraqi National Intelligence said:“Today, the terrorist named Abdulnasser al-Qirdash, the candidate to succeed the criminal al-Baghdadi, was arrested. The arrest came after accurate intelligence."

They accompanied their statement with a picture of al-Qirdash in a flannel shirt.

Is it thought al-Qirdash was the favourite candidate to succeed Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, who killed himself with a suicide vest last year during a US-led military raid.

Three of his own children died in the blast.

Following his demise, al-Qirdash is thought to have assumed the day-to-day control of the terror group, which lost the last of its territory in March 2019.

He is known to be a former officer in Saddam Hussein’s army, and was named in August as being the group’s ‘Muslim affairs’ leader.

Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi died in October
Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi died in October. Picture: PA
But despite its defeat, the group is still thought to have around 14,000 to 18,000 members, according to a recent US report.

Al-Baghdadi was buried at sea by US forces after detonating a suicide vest he was wearing during the operation in Idlib in October.

At the time of his death, US President Donald Trump said: “The US has brought the world’s No1 terrorist leader to justice. Abu Bakr al Baghdadi is dead.

“He was the founder and leader of ISIS, the most ruthless terror organisation anywhere in the world.

“Capturing and killing al Baghdadi has been the top priority of my administration.

“US security forces carried out a dangerous and daring night time raid. The US personnel were incredible. No personnel were lost in the operation.

“A large number of Baghdadi’s fighters and companions were killed with him.

“He died running into a dead end tunnel; whimpering crying and screaming all the way.

“11 children were moved out of the house and are uninjured.

“Baghdadi had dragged three of his young children with him. He reached the end of the tunnel as our dogs chased him down. He killed himself along with three of his children.

Tests confirmed a positive ID of al Baghdadi, said Mr Trump.

“He spent his last moments “in utter fear, total panic and dread,” Mr Trump said.

“He was a sick and depraved man, and now he’s gone. Baghdadi was vicious and violent and he died in a vicious and violent way."

https://www.lbcnews.co.uk/world-news/new-isis-leader-captured-by-special-forces-in-iraq/

Re: New Isis Leader Captured By Special Forces In Iraq by Freestainworld(m): 12:12am On May 21, 2020
if this is a leader, how will the followers look like

5 Likes

Re: New Isis Leader Captured By Special Forces In Iraq by StubbornGENIUS: 12:38am On May 21, 2020
Another terrorist will still replace him tomorrow.I wonder why they are even arresting this criminals instead of killing them.Maybe they want them to repent and accept Jesus before it is too late.
Re: New Isis Leader Captured By Special Forces In Iraq by yuswrld20(m): 12:49am On May 21, 2020
poverty stricken
Re: New Isis Leader Captured By Special Forces In Iraq by AfroMighty(m): 6:15am On May 21, 2020
Funny enough new leader didn't get to use enough time in power...
I don't know maybe am the only one, anything that has to do with group(even in church) or gang i hate it...
Re: New Isis Leader Captured By Special Forces In Iraq by Maize247(f): 7:14am On May 21, 2020
The monster should be killed in the brutal
manner they do their killings
Re: New Isis Leader Captured By Special Forces In Iraq by AudioNews(m): 8:35am On May 21, 2020
Religion of peace indeed,
Useless set of Religion called Islamic, Terrorist Religion,
Islam/muslim producing Terrorist is lik Ewedu nd Amala

1 Like

Re: New Isis Leader Captured By Special Forces In Iraq by Mayng01(m): 9:45am On May 21, 2020
Bagdadi and cohorts!
Re: New Isis Leader Captured By Special Forces In Iraq by Gadaluck(m): 10:17am On May 21, 2020
They should do the needful and send him to his maker. I got no sympathy for no terrorist scumbag.... angry
Re: New Isis Leader Captured By Special Forces In Iraq by hapheeyxz: 6:32am On Sep 21, 2020
Koralords:
ISIS leader Abdulnasser al-Qirdash has been arrested by special forces in Iraq, it has been reported.

A statement from the Iraqi National Intelligence said:“Today, the terrorist named Abdulnasser al-Qirdash, the candidate to succeed the criminal al-Baghdadi, was arrested. The arrest came after accurate intelligence."

They accompanied their statement with a picture of al-Qirdash in a flannel shirt.

Is it thought al-Qirdash was the favourite candidate to succeed Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, who killed himself with a suicide vest last year during a US-led military raid.

Three of his own children died in the blast.

Following his demise, al-Qirdash is thought to have assumed the day-to-day control of the terror group, which lost the last of its territory in March 2019.

He is known to be a former officer in Saddam Hussein’s army, and was named in August as being the group’s ‘Muslim affairs’ leader.

Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi died in October
Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi died in October. Picture: PA
But despite its defeat, the group is still thought to have around 14,000 to 18,000 members, according to a recent US report.

Al-Baghdadi was buried at sea by US forces after detonating a suicide vest he was wearing during the operation in Idlib in October.

At the time of his death, US President Donald Trump said: “The US has brought the world’s No1 terrorist leader to justice. Abu Bakr al Baghdadi is dead.

“He was the founder and leader of ISIS, the most ruthless terror organisation anywhere in the world.

“Capturing and killing al Baghdadi has been the top priority of my administration.

“US security forces carried out a dangerous and daring night time raid. The US personnel were incredible. No personnel were lost in the operation.

“A large number of Baghdadi’s fighters and companions were killed with him.

“He died running into a dead end tunnel; whimpering crying and screaming all the way.

“11 children were moved out of the house and are uninjured.

“Baghdadi had dragged three of his young children with him. He reached the end of the tunnel as our dogs chased him down. He killed himself along with three of his children.

Tests confirmed a positive ID of al Baghdadi, said Mr Trump.

“He spent his last moments “in utter fear, total panic and dread,” Mr Trump said.

“He was a sick and depraved man, and now he’s gone. Baghdadi was vicious and violent and he died in a vicious and violent way."

https://www.lbcnews.co.uk/world-news/new-isis-leader-captured-by-special-forces-in-iraq/

Can I have the number here pls...
Im in I.b
Re: New Isis Leader Captured By Special Forces In Iraq by Koralords: 8:02am On Sep 21, 2020
hapheeyxz:

Can I have the number here pls...
Im in I.b
Lb or lg(love garden ?
0905 848 3808
0706 533 4526
Re: New Isis Leader Captured By Special Forces In Iraq by hapheeyxz: 9:36am On Sep 21, 2020
Koralords:

Lb or lg(love garden ?
0905 848 3808
0706 533 4526

Which is her whatsapp number?
Re: New Isis Leader Captured By Special Forces In Iraq by Edyice: 10:18am On Sep 21, 2020
Freestainworld:

grin cheesy you make me fall from my bed grin
Re: New Isis Leader Captured By Special Forces In Iraq by fati2001(m): 10:20am On Sep 21, 2020
Freestainworld:

Re: New Isis Leader Captured By Special Forces In Iraq by 2Ways(m): 12:04pm On Sep 21, 2020
good for him
Re: New Isis Leader Captured By Special Forces In Iraq by BlackfireX: 5:47pm On Sep 21, 2020
Islam is a religion of peace, our prophet lived a peaceful life with everyone, thank you
Re: New Isis Leader Captured By Special Forces In Iraq by Peachy14: 5:58pm On Sep 21, 2020
A leader looking like a slave
Re: New Isis Leader Captured By Special Forces In Iraq by Ohizman73(m): 1:10am On Sep 22, 2020
Was he not aware that the most risky job on earth currently is to be an ISIS leader.The moment any terrorists takes or assumes leadership. He is a goner as he would be marked for death till he is eventually killed.American drones are ever ready to carry out drone strikes, just as it special forces are ready to go for the kill.it is indeed a Russian roulette caricature unfolding. The better such terrorists repent and turn a new leaf as there really seems to be no joy in assuming leadership of the terrorist organization as before when there was then a hustle for leadership. The fear of AMerican drone strikes as seemly made a red letter tenure for any such terrorists that want to assume leadership.

(1) (Reply)

Stray Bullet Hits Corp Member In Nnewi (photos) / Lady Shares Video Of She And Her Friends Allegedly Doing Yahoo Says It’s To... / My Cousin Child Is Missing, A Girl 12years Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.