Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Help To Get Timetable For May/june Waec Exams - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help To Get Timetable For May/june Waec Exams (2386 Views)

Failed WAEC Exams Repeatedly.... / 2009 May/June WAEC SSCE Result Released! / When Would The Result For May/june Waec Be Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help To Get Timetable For May/june Waec Exams by llade(m): 10:36am On Jan 17, 2011
Does anyone know whether the timetable is out and how I can get it please.
Re: Help To Get Timetable For May/june Waec Exams by Emmanuellaokafo: 10:25am On Aug 16, 2014
My name is Emmanuella when i went to check 2014 waec result all where withheld and i had to pick Mr Andrew number on the net because i heard he help some people too i called him and gave him my waec center number he said i should check today i just checked it now and the result is released if yours is also withheld you can call him on his number 08152240666
Re: Help To Get Timetable For May/june Waec Exams by RichardOdia: 7:26pm On Aug 16, 2014
I went on line yesterday to check my waec result and i failed my English,i had to contact Mr Dele in the waec office if he can help me, and i was ask to send my waec details then today he told me to check the result again and to my greatest surprise i checked and the English was upgraded to B, i thank the all mighty God for leading me to this good Man and in case you need help to upgrade your waec i advice you to call Mr Dele with this number: 08154128442
Re: Help To Get Timetable For May/june Waec Exams by Lucyben0: 11:11am On Sep 21, 2014
Waec withheld my result and it was Mr Andrew that helped me to release the result. I am so happy that there is still good and God fearing people like Mr Andrew in the Waec office i am so happy and here is his number 08152240666 in case you need his help on your waec

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Secrets On How To Read And Pass Any Exam! / Ekiti State University(eksu) Official Thread / The Biggest University In Nigeria Not ABU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.