Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,842 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:13 PM

How I Got A High Paying Job During This Covid 19 National Shutdown: Easy Way - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How I Got A High Paying Job During This Covid 19 National Shutdown: Easy Way (277 Views)

Man Leaves High Paying Job To Follow His Passion. Wife-to-be "Unfollows" Him / Should I Forfeit My Better Paying Job, For A Fg Job. / 4 High Paying Skills In Nigeria You Can Learn Within 3 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Got A High Paying Job During This Covid 19 National Shutdown: Easy Way by Theark760(m): 1:54am On May 21, 2020
while people were losing their jobs, I company offered me a 6 figure job after I used this simple 3 steps method...
1. step 1 - identify a need/challenge or opportunity in the company - I researched to know what need the company had. I found out that the company was still majorly using conventional marketing methods for their products, I knew that digital marketing was more efficient and more cost-effective.
2. step 2 - I wrote a proposal to them. I didn't submit a cv. I have discovered that a proposal is by far more effective in getting a job than submitting a cv. in the proposal, I informed the company how they could reach more prospective clients quicker, get more clients and save over N1,000,000 monthly in marketing cost.
3. Negotiate the terms of your service - because I didn't want to be an employee, I negotiated to be paid as a consultant for the duration of my service with them. with that, I won't be under the policy of staff with the need to resume work. this method allows me to be able to work for multiple companies, earning from different companies. see proofs (I'm showing this so you will be convinced that it works). I'm presently working for 3 companies, Shalimax International Logistics Limited as a project partner on massive export support for micro and small businesses to begin exportation of their goods and products to America and Europe.
I believe you will love to have results like this, honestly, it's this simple. you can get full course training in this strategy.
if you just lost your job or you know somebody who has lost their jobs, or you desire to get a job within the next 30 days, I'll be happy to show you my process step by step. send a mail to careeroptimization101 @gmail.com(pls copy and paste on your mailbox) and I'll send you the link to the training.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

. / Is Masters In Public Health Worth It In Nigeria? / One Month Intensive Training On Industrial Mechatronics Systems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.