Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Civil Engineering/building Students. Check This Opportunity. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Civil Engineering/building Students. Check This Opportunity. (985 Views)

Unn Clearance Documents For All Newly Admitted Students [check It Out] / Engineering Students, Check Out This Problem. / Moses Adebowale Ogunbiyi Slumps And Dies (UNIOSUN Civil Engineering Dept HOD) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Civil Engineering/building Students. Check This Opportunity. by PDSI(m): 2:07am On May 21, 2020
The world of civil engineering is revolving and new practices are emerging. That is why at P-DELTA STRUCTURAL INITIATIVES we pride ourselves in training young engineers students and graduate alike in the use of various softwares RCC SPREADSHEET, RCD 2000, CSI ETABS, CSC ORION, Revit Architecture, Revit Structures, Protagonist Structures. Autodesk RSA and Lot's more...

Rather than staying at home redundant. Here is an opportunity for you to learn AUTOCAD/ORION FOR 10 INTENSIVE DAYS AT THE RATE OF 100NAIRA PER DAY

AutoCAD only 1000
Orion Only 1000
AutoCAD plus Orion 1500.
So start saving 100 naira now.

Training commence by June 1st.

Interested participants should message us on 08108531343

PDSI....Top is where we belong
Re: Civil Engineering/building Students. Check This Opportunity. by PDSI(m): 11:30am On May 21, 2020
If you don't equip yourself today, The companies will call you unemployable tomorrow..

Engineers Now is the Time...
Re: Civil Engineering/building Students. Check This Opportunity. by koldej(m): 11:48am On May 21, 2020
PDSI:
The world of civil engineering is revolving and new practices are emerging. That is why at [/b]P-DELTA STRUCTURAL INITIATIVES[/b] we pride ourselves in training young engineers students and graduate alike in the use of various softwares RCC SPREADSHEET, RCD 2000, CSI ETABS, CSC ORION, Revit Architecture, Revit Structures, Protagonist Structures. Autodesk RSA and Lot's more...

Rather than staying at home redundant. Here is an opportunity for you to learn AUTOCAD/ORION FOR 10 INTENSIVE DAYS AT THE RATE OF 100NAIRA PER DAY

AutoCAD only 1000
Orion Only 1000
AutoCAD plus Orion 1500.
So start saving 100 naira now.

Training commence by June 1st.

Interested participants should message us on 08108431343 on WhatsApp...

PDSI....Top is where we belong
Pls ur number is NT registered wit watsapp...here is mine 08149959843
Re: Civil Engineering/building Students. Check This Opportunity. by PDSI(m): 12:10pm On May 21, 2020
koldej:
Pls ur number is NT registered wit watsapp...here is mine 08149959843
Thank You Sir.. It has been fixed already... We will message you now.
Re: Civil Engineering/building Students. Check This Opportunity. by Shinzu: 3:06pm On May 21, 2020
Am interested...
Re: Civil Engineering/building Students. Check This Opportunity. by Shinzu: 3:08pm On May 21, 2020
Is it going to be online? And besides, how can I get those software to install on my system?
Re: Civil Engineering/building Students. Check This Opportunity. by PDSI(m): 3:56pm On May 21, 2020
Shinzu:
Is it going to be online? And besides, how can I get those software to install on my system?

YES YES...
It's going to be Online. Two groups either Telegram or WhatsApp... You will choose based on the one you like...

The softwares can be gotten in any tech/computer store especially AUTOCAD. You can find it any where... This is about 4-5gb so downloading is expensive

That of Orion will be uploaded on the group for free it's about 300mb...
Alongside the textbooks we will be making reference to...

Trust me you stand a lot to learn.
Re: Civil Engineering/building Students. Check This Opportunity. by PDSI(m): 3:58pm On May 21, 2020
Feel free to ask question guys...
We are here for you...
Re: Civil Engineering/building Students. Check This Opportunity. by Baloranking(m): 5:09pm On May 21, 2020
People those who did not study civil engineering can they also join
Re: Civil Engineering/building Students. Check This Opportunity. by PDSI(m): 5:58pm On May 21, 2020
Baloranking:
People those who did not study civil engineering can they also join

Of course yes... Who knows you might later fall in love with it.. Basically we will be dealing with 2D drawings and if you can do that then you're good to go... Anyone can be a draftsman!

Send your details... We have approximately 10days to June 1st... So you can start saving towards the day...

See you Balo!
Re: Civil Engineering/building Students. Check This Opportunity. by Baloranking(m): 7:44pm On May 21, 2020
PDSI:

Of course yes... Who knows you might later fall in love with it.. Basically we will be dealing with 2D drawings and if you can do that then you're good to go... Anyone can be a draftsman!

Send your details... We have approximately 10days to June 1st... So you can start saving towards the day...

See you Balo!

Ok, I sent you a message on WhatsApp already
Re: Civil Engineering/building Students. Check This Opportunity. by PDSI(m): 1:38pm On May 22, 2020
Payments Starts On Wednesday May 27th,2020
Training Starts on June 1st,2020
Re: Civil Engineering/building Students. Check This Opportunity. by PDSI(m): 12:20pm On May 24, 2020
Payments starts on Wednesday 27th, 2020...

Classes Starts on June 1st, 2020.
Re: Civil Engineering/building Students. Check This Opportunity. by PDSI(m): 10:11am On May 28, 2020
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ON THE TRAINING WHICH STARTS JUNE 1ST

1. What's your syllabus like?
Our AutoCAD syllabus involves various aspect of important 2D drawing that can be presented for building approval. We will teach them elevations, sections (incl staircase sections), site plans, location maps etc.

For Orion: We will cover everything regarding a basic RC structure. We will also teach students some manual designs to cater for the aspects Orion is limited in.

2. How much does it cost.
*It cost just #1000. That's is 100naira a day. #1000 for Orion, #1000 naira for AutoCAD. For those who want to learn the two, the price is #1500.*

3. How can I pay?
Pay to the following account.
Name: Adepoju Habeebulahi
Acct Number: 3082198436
Bank: First Bank

After payment, send an evidence of payment to this WhatsApp number. 08022355310
You will then be added to the group.

3. How can I get the softwares?
We will provide the raw file of Orion 18. But due to size we won't be able to provide students with AutoCAD. We advise they get it at various tech shops in their area. For those in Lagos we will give them the locations where they can get it.

4. How about your videos?
They are captured at 720p and they have being fully compressed. Our softwares have undergone extensive editing including noise removal. Giving you an awesome experience while watching.

5. What platforms will you be using?
Due to size of videos and the need to send different file formats, we will be using Telegram platform because it doesn't limit our sending capacity like WhatsApp.

6. What if I don't understand?
We will be online to answer all your questions.

7. How's your explanation mode?
After the video, we will release notes to members. So while watching you can follow up with your notes. Also sample drawing files will be released.

8. What about assignments?
We have prepared two assignments package and a project at the end of the training. The best 2 students will be rewarded.

9. The training will be from Monday to Friday. Saturday and Sunday will be for self review and practice.

10. After the training what next?
All participants with form a group, where ideas and information will be shared. Also participants will be the first to be notified once a new training is being scheduled.

11. Are all these for 1000 naira?
Yes Yes Yes.
Money is not our motivation, but how we can help people to get to the top of their career.

12. *
Can Non Civil Engineering Students Apple.
Yes they can. Anybody can be a Draftsman.
Re: Civil Engineering/building Students. Check This Opportunity. by PDSI(m): 9:59am On May 31, 2020
Training Is On.
Re: Civil Engineering/building Students. Check This Opportunity. by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 31, 2020
I have a son who will be sitting for his waec. I want him to concentrate on his final exams. But an aspiring civil engineering student where do you think he can get beginner's AutoCAD training when he is through with his waec. I want to keep him engaged as soon as he finished exams pending admission.
Re: Civil Engineering/building Students. Check This Opportunity. by Sammygist: 3:43pm On May 31, 2020
Re: Civil Engineering/building Students. Check This Opportunity. by PDSI(m): 8:06am On Jun 29, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:
I have a son who will be sitting for his waec. I want him to concentrate on his final exams. But an aspiring civil engineering student where do you think he can get beginner's AutoCAD training when he is through with his waec. I want to keep him engaged as soon as he finished exams pending admission.

Good Morning Sir... We offer beginners training both offline and online... At our office in Lagos the training ground is filled with young students. Our Online training is beginners friendly too.. Personally I learnt my in SS2 because it was part of our Technical Drawing syllabus.
Nice plan you have got for him. I wish him success in his exams.
Re: Civil Engineering/building Students. Check This Opportunity. by PDSI(m): 8:10am On Jun 29, 2020
*PDSI ONLINE TRAINING COURSE (AUTOCAD/ORION)*

�Are you a Civil Engineering Student or Practicing Engineer?

� Are you an Architectural student or Professional?

�Do you want to add more skills to your theoretical knowledge?

Then this is for you�. P-Delta Structural Initiatives presents to you her Online training Series on the Use of AutoCAD and CSC Orion at a cost of Just 1500 naira only

TRAINING SYLLABUS.
� Basic Floor plan drawing.
� Staircase Calculations (In plan and section view)
� Plotting of Site plan from Survey Plan.
� Storey Building Design to approval level.
� Elevation of irregular shaped building.
� Complex Roof Plan Of Irregular shaped building
� Land Use Analysis.
� Location Mapping
� Building Thumb rules
� Legends and Printing.

CSC ORION.
�General Arrangement.
�Modelling of beams, columns (regular and irregular)
�Modelling of cantilevered structures including beams and slabs.
�Pad foundation, Beam Slab raft, flat raft, strip footing, pile foundation etc.

Detailing of columns, beams, and slab (The Nigerian Way)

Detailing of Staircase and lots more.

ALL THIS FOR 1500 NAIRA ONLY. THIS IS THE CHEAPEST ANYWHERE.
Join the next batch now.
NAME: Adepoju Habeebulahi.
ACCT NUMBER: 3082198436
BANK: FirstBank.
WHATSAPP NUMBER: 08022355310

You can transform your career and broaden your horizon in just 20days...
Don't Miss It.
Re: Civil Engineering/building Students. Check This Opportunity. by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 29, 2020
PDSI:

Good Morning Sir... We offer beginners training both offline and online... At our office in Lagos the training ground is filled with young students. Our Online training is beginners friendly too.. Personally I learnt my in SS2 because it was part of our Technical Drawing syllabus.
Nice plan you have got for him. I wish him success in his exams.

Okay thank you for your response.

I would love to make more inquiries. Can you send me your email or Whats-app number doom9ja@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: Civil Engineering/building Students. Check This Opportunity. by PDSI(m): 8:20am On Jun 29, 2020
Still on
Re: Civil Engineering/building Students. Check This Opportunity. by PDSI(m): 8:21am On Jun 29, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

Okay thank you for your response.

I would love to make more inquiries. Can you send me your email or Whats-app number doom9ja@gmail.com
Okay Sir...

Thanks.
Re: Civil Engineering/building Students. Check This Opportunity. by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 29, 2020
PDSI:

Check your WhatsApp sir.
Re: Civil Engineering/building Students. Check This Opportunity. by PDSI(m): 1:18am On Jun 30, 2020
On Going
Re: Civil Engineering/building Students. Check This Opportunity. by PDSI(m): 1:03am On Jul 11, 2020
Still On
Re: Civil Engineering/building Students. Check This Opportunity. by PDSI(m): 9:22am On Jul 19, 2020
4 months into lockdown... Start making your day count
Re: Civil Engineering/building Students. Check This Opportunity. by PDSI(m): 12:49am On Jul 27, 2020
Enroll today for a detailed, sophisticated and educative double course on the use of AUTOCAD for the production of 2D architectural drawings and CSC Orion for the Structural Analysis and Design of a building structure with detailing done to Nigerian standard.
For a token of #1500 naira only for both.
While #1000naira for each
Contact 08108531343 on WhatsApp for more details.
Re: Civil Engineering/building Students. Check This Opportunity. by PDSI(m): 12:38pm On Aug 30, 2020
Still On
Re: Civil Engineering/building Students. Check This Opportunity. by PDSI(m): 12:27am On Sep 26, 2020
A new month in sight... Try this today.

(1) (Reply)

5 Best Free Farming Courses & Classes Online With Certificates In 2020 / 100 Questions And Answers From Jamb 2021/2022 Novel The Life Changer / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.