Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Justice League : Snyder's Cut - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Justice League : Snyder's Cut (2277 Views)

Justice League Snyder Cut (2021) Giveaway Winners Announced! | Hbo Max / Justice League Snyder Cut Ending Scene. Darkseid Crushes Steppenwolf's Head. / Justice League: Snyder Cut Black & White Version Gets Official Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Justice League : Snyder's Cut by Nobody: 3:24am On May 21, 2020
In anticipation for the release next year. DCCU. snyder's cut. i know its gonna rock.

Re: Justice League : Snyder's Cut by leetylee: 4:38am On May 21, 2020
So it exists? Wawu hope it's not gon be trash
Re: Justice League : Snyder's Cut by Nobody: 7:49am On May 21, 2020
leetylee:
NO WAY
can't be trash... the great awaiting almost over.
Re: Justice League : Snyder's Cut by BankyGee(m): 10:52am On May 21, 2020
leetylee:
Trash as as how. This is gon 'be mad!
Re: Justice League : Snyder's Cut by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 21, 2020
i heard it's gonna be 4hrs runtime
Re: Justice League : Snyder's Cut by Ovie56(m): 1:46pm On May 21, 2020
2mannoAmanno:

NO WAY
can't be trash... the great awaiting almost over.
you don't even need to see the movie, Snyder is directing it, i can guarrantee that it's going to be thrashier than BvS, Syner was fired for a reason think about it.
Re: Justice League : Snyder's Cut by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 21, 2020
Ovie56:
you don't even need to see the movie, Snyder is directing it, i can guarrantee that it's going to be thrashier than BvS, Syner was fired for a reason think about it.
BvS is cool to me and zack will deliver once again.
lets wait n see

1 Like

Re: Justice League : Snyder's Cut by Ovie56(m): 1:55pm On May 21, 2020
2mannoAmanno:

BvS is cool to me and zack will deliver once again.
lets wait n see
BvS was the biggest thrash Dc ever put out, and if you say he's gonna deliver again, lol i don't even know what to say, what exactly is cool about BvS? the 28% ratings?
Re: Justice League : Snyder's Cut by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 21, 2020
Ovie56:

BvS was the biggest thrash Dc ever put out, and if you say he's gonna deliver again, lol i don't even know what to say, what exactly is cool about BvS? the 28% ratings?
BEN afleek tried his best. picture quality top notch.
Re: Justice League : Snyder's Cut by Ovie56(m): 4:24pm On May 21, 2020
2mannoAmanno:

BEN afleek tried his best. picture quality top notch.
Lol "tried his best" does that make it any less thrashy? picture quality top notch? pain me to see that's the best one could do with $250M budget and a massive pool of character. Disjointed storyline, lacklustre acting, graphics falling apart damn, it was a huge mess,
To even think it was supposed to be a rival to Captain America Civil war makes the experience more traumatic.
Once again it is the biggest thrash Dc ever put out.

1 Like

Re: Justice League : Snyder's Cut by TheKingIsHere: 5:38pm On May 21, 2020
Ovie56:

Stop looking at those paid critic's ratings....I have exposed it all on the dc thread

2 Likes

Re: Justice League : Snyder's Cut by Ovie56(m): 5:57pm On May 21, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

Stop looking at those paid critic's ratings....I have exposed it all on the dc thread
Forget the paid critics conspiracies, that movie was not a classic

1 Like

Re: Justice League : Snyder's Cut by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 21, 2020
Ovie56:
Lol "tried his best" does that make it any less thrashy? picture quality top notch? pain me to see that's the best one could do with $250M budget and a massive pool of character. Disjointed storyline, lacklustre acting, graphics falling apart damn, it was a huge mess,
To even think it was supposed to be a rival to Captain America Civil war makes the experience more traumatic.
Once again it is the biggest thrash Dc ever put out.
from your reply i can deduce that you'r a mcu fan, a good one at that.
the truth is i just love me a good storyline. great combact scean with (cgi) and a badass villan. this things marvel n dc do give me. why not just wait on this one. 2021
Re: Justice League : Snyder's Cut by DandeNummeruno: 7:54pm On May 21, 2020
Ovie56:

Zack Snyder stepped down voluntarily/intentionally so as to grieve the passing of his daughter. He wasn't terminated.
Re: Justice League : Snyder's Cut by Ovie56(m): 8:22pm On May 21, 2020
2mannoAmanno:

from your reply i can deduce that you'r a mcu fan, a good one at that.
the truth is i just love me a good storyline. great combact scean with (cgi) and a badass villan. this things marvel n dc do give me. why not just wait on this one. 2021
You're wrong, i prefer DC to Marvel, Wonder woman, aquaman are good movies, Man of steel, BvS, Justice league are waste of resouces space and time, if you look at it the DCEU animations are great with good storylines and actions, the only thing missing is it's an animation but trust me those animation are great, they should have had the writers and producers of those animation work on the movies, Snyder did a shabby job on those movies, it was sub par none of them even sell up to 1billion
Re: Justice League : Snyder's Cut by Ovie56(m): 8:24pm On May 21, 2020
DandeNummeruno:

Zack Snyder stepped down voluntarily/intentionally so as to grieve the passing of his daughter. He wasn't terminated.
well they had to spin in that way when they realise one of his movie is still pending, i doubt if he'll ever be given a new project
Re: Justice League : Snyder's Cut by DandeNummeruno: 8:56pm On May 21, 2020
Ovie56:
well they had to spin in that way when they realise one of his movie is still pending, i doubt if he'll ever be given a new project

It wasn't a spin, it really happened. Snyder's little girl ended her life, thereby compelling him to step down from the directorial seat so as to grieve.
Re: Justice League : Snyder's Cut by Ovie56(m): 9:01pm On May 21, 2020
DandeNummeruno:

It wasn't a spin, it really happened. Snyder's little girl ended her life, thereby compelling him to step down from the directorial seat so as to grieve.
Sure she committed suicide, but I dont think that was why he left, even Henry Cavil left his role as superman, those movie didn't cut it.
Re: Justice League : Snyder's Cut by DandeNummeruno: 9:44pm On May 21, 2020
Ovie56:

Sure she committed suicide, but I dont think that was why he left, even Henry Cavil left his role as superman, those movie didn't cut it.

No person in their right mind would want to proceed with a venture after the demise of a loved one. Snyder left to mourn, period.

Furthermore, Justice League (2017) wasn't his mess, it was Joss Whedon's. Snyder took his unfinished film with him as he left. The unfinished film is the infamous Snyder Cut. On account of the most recent arrangement with HBO max, the film will be completed this year, and will probably be released episodically for a period traversing 4 weeks, next year.
Re: Justice League : Snyder's Cut by Ovie56(m): 6:36am On May 22, 2020
DandeNummeruno:

No person in their right mind would want to proceed with a venture after the demise of a loved one. Snyder left to mourn, period.

Furthermore, Justice League (2017) wasn't his mess, it was Joss Whedon's. Snyder took his unfinished film with him as he left. The unfinished film is the infamous Snyder Cut. On account of the most recent arrangement with HBO max, the film will be completed this year, and will probably be released episodically for a period traversing 4 weeks, next year.

Did you just write no person in their right mind? Are you for real? people lose their loved ones every now and then, such is the nature of this cruel world we live in and you know what? people still achieve great things while coping with loss, not saying this shouldn't have any effect on Synder or that he should have continue, but the way you even write it that no person in their right mind makes me wonder if you've been living on another planet.

side note, i don't think he'll ever be given a new DC project again, he's made a mess of the ones given to him so far.
Re: Justice League : Snyder's Cut by Nobody: 6:47am On May 22, 2020
Ovie56:
You're wrong, i prefer DC to Marvel, Wonder woman, aquaman are good movies, Man of steel, BvS, Justice league are waste of resouces space and time, if you look at it the DCEU animations are great with good storylines and actions, the only thing missing is it's an animation but trust me those animation are great, they should have had the writers and producers of those animation work on the movies, Snyder did a shabby job on those movies, it was sub par none of them even sell up to 1billion
dark apokaliptik war was great, the story and everything. you don't expect them to transcrib 100% how it is in the animation to real. nah its not that easy. this is ben's last dance as the bat. am not expecting less from the production. things will work out well. thats all am saying. it'll be a great movie
Re: Justice League : Snyder's Cut by phr0nesis(m): 8:23am On May 22, 2020
Ovie56:

Did you just write no person in their right mind? Are you for real? people lose their loved ones every now and then, such is the nature of this cruel world we live in and you know what? people still achieve great things while coping with loss, not saying this shouldn't have any effect on Synder or that he should have continue, but the way you even write it that no person in their right mind makes me wonder if you've been living on another planet.

side note, i don't think he'll ever be given a new DC project again, he's made a mess of the ones given to him so far.
They achieve that after mourning their loss. Snyder would have continued after grieving but WB didn't have that time so he had to step down. BVS (ultimate edition) was good by the way
Re: Justice League : Snyder's Cut by DandeNummeruno: 8:30am On May 22, 2020
Ovie56:

Ironic, considering the fact that you're the one that is apparently secluded from this present reality.

People may manage personal misfortunes differently, but if there is one thing that is consistent, it's grief. A grieving person won't be at 100% mentally, and their output will invariably suffer as a result. Consequently, big corporations now require their employees to take a compulsory paid leave to adequately mourn their loss, and get their heads back in the game.

It's common sense.

1 Like

Re: Justice League : Snyder's Cut by Ovie56(m): 9:08am On May 22, 2020
I'm not interested in arguing further, Dc has always been ahead of Marvel but they took a wrong turn with Zack Synder, now they're far far behind

Those movies he worked on, Man of steel BvS Justice league are commercial failure, you think its coincidence none of them box $1billion? lol, he ruin the movies alongside DC's reputation.

But if you think those movies are classic, good luck to you, even a film as wack and utterly useless and meaningless as Captain Marvel sell more than BvS.
imagine a movie with superman and batman in it damn, such a waste of space.
Re: Justice League : Snyder's Cut by Nobody: 8:27am On May 28, 2020
Ovie56:
I'm not interested in arguing further, Dc has always been ahead of Marvel but they took a wrong turn with Zack Synder, now they're far far behind

Those movies he worked on, Man of steel BvS Justice league are commercial failure, you think its coincidence none of them box $1billion? lol, he ruin the movies alongside DC's reputation.

But if you think those movies are classic, good luck to you, even a film as wack and utterly useless and meaningless as Captain Marvel sell more than BvS.
imagine a movie with superman and batman in it damn, such a waste of space.
somethings do change tho. 2nd chances do exist. lets wait for his re entry again. he might get it right this time
Re: Justice League : Snyder's Cut by drucci: 12:46am On Mar 19, 2021
So have anyone finally seen the movie?
Re: Justice League : Snyder's Cut by Movieguru(m): 9:35am On Mar 22, 2021
Really not what l expected

(1) (Reply)

Voltron The Defender Of The Universe-did You Watch It? / What Are The Latest Cost Of Airtime For Stv, Tvc, Galaxy And Ait / MOVIE : Justice League Dark - Apokolips War (2020) [DOWNLOAD]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.