Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Xoxo Nextwork!.... The Best And Surest Way To Earn/accumulate Etherum - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Xoxo Nextwork!.... The Best And Surest Way To Earn/accumulate Etherum (1342 Views)

Why You Should Invest On XOXO Network / Xoxo Ethereum Smart Contract / All You Need To Know About Xoxo Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xoxo Nextwork!.... The Best And Surest Way To Earn/accumulate Etherum by realpoacher(m): 7:00am On May 21, 2020

Re: Xoxo Nextwork!.... The Best And Surest Way To Earn/accumulate Etherum by realpoacher(m): 9:45am On May 21, 2020
Its rolling in guys.... In less than 6 hrs of launch... Our guys are beginning to earn in ethereum

Give it up to Muyi pounds

Xoxo is based on a decentralised smart network

- No admin

- Everything is automated

- No manual payout request

- No permanent leader at the top

Follow us today and gather enough ethereum as much as possible.

Drop ur email to get the details or message me on whatsapp with my phone number

Don't sit on the fence.... Join us now and make ends meet

Delay they say is dangerous

Re: Xoxo Nextwork!.... The Best And Surest Way To Earn/accumulate Etherum by lailuvly: 11:08am On May 21, 2020
lailuvly@gmail.com
Re: Xoxo Nextwork!.... The Best And Surest Way To Earn/accumulate Etherum by Dasilver77(m): 11:41am On May 21, 2020
XOXO is the real deal
Re: Xoxo Nextwork!.... The Best And Surest Way To Earn/accumulate Etherum by daresma77: 12:29pm On May 21, 2020
Gbolaseredare@gmail.com
Re: Xoxo Nextwork!.... The Best And Surest Way To Earn/accumulate Etherum by realpoacher(m): 8:09pm On May 21, 2020
I will attend to the mails shortly
Re: Xoxo Nextwork!.... The Best And Surest Way To Earn/accumulate Etherum by Deeking111(m): 8:27pm On May 21, 2020
davidogbuka90@gmail.com
Re: Xoxo Nextwork!.... The Best And Surest Way To Earn/accumulate Etherum by realpoacher(m): 8:32pm On May 21, 2020
Items You will need on this Journey

1. Trust wallet

This is where you send your ethereum from into and out of xoxo. So u must download it and register. You will be given a 12 phrase key words which you will use to recover your wallet whenever your phone gets missing.

Write down in a book and keep the book safe. Also back it up on your email. If possible.

2. Atleast 0.25 etheruem and atleast a referral for you to move fast.

Actually to register on Autopool 1, its 0.12 ETH u will need. But inorder to move fast and start earning immediately and daily, you will need another 0.12 ETH plus just one referral to buy Autopool 2 and u will be smiling from ear to ear daily with atleast 0.1 ETH hitting ur wallet.

Thats all folks

U can buy eth from any exchanger around or from Luno or from me.

* Note: Eth price is not constant. It goes up/down daily.

Compared to other programs out there, the design of xoxo is the best. All u need is just

- one referral and u will be earning for as long as the platform remains in existence.

- no permanent leader at the top .. U cycle in and cycle out.

- no admin

- once in any autopool between 2 - 7, u must be earning. No more last man been empty or first person sitting at the top eating all the money from those coming late.

Join now, and start earning immediately. Don't seat on the fence ..

If u are joining my team from this nairaland, we will work with u to give u one direct referral as a bonus.

** This offer is only open to the first five people join us from here.

Don't even think that i am doing this as a bait to source for referrals , No! .. I already have more than one downline under me grin .. Am just gonna do this to help people. ... I no be greedy man

Re: Xoxo Nextwork!.... The Best And Surest Way To Earn/accumulate Etherum by Zico5(m): 11:40pm On May 21, 2020
Ok
Re: Xoxo Nextwork!.... The Best And Surest Way To Earn/accumulate Etherum by rosy1992(f): 11:58pm On May 21, 2020
ijeomaudobi@gmail.com
Re: Xoxo Nextwork!.... The Best And Surest Way To Earn/accumulate Etherum by Chukwuemeka2025: 1:52am On May 22, 2020
Bitcoin started in 2009 it was just $0.08(#29:08kobo) for 1Bitcoin._*
*But in 2017 BTC rose crazily against the dollar.*
To buy 1bitcoin at the moment you will need about #2,718,675.00 naira
*Imagine if you are among those who bought 1btc for 29naira and left it till 2017.*
���
you would have become a millionaire from scratch with just $0.08 just 29naira)��
�� Unfortunately, we all missed that opportunity.
*Another opportunity is here again a cryptocurrency second to Bitcoin is #Ethereum*��
*Analysis shows it will rise to $1000 by December 2020�*
*(Google it)*
*The value flew from $130 to $215 in 5weeks.*
*How do we take advantage of this? Buy a little Etherum of 0.036 with 4000NGN and with small effort, you will raise yours to about $1500 ( 587 000) before December 2020.*��
*Imagine if you have put 200 naira in Bitcoin as at 2009 you would have gotten over 30 billion in your account not million.*
*Let's not make that mistake in Ethereum*
*That's why we're here to accumulate ethereum and make millions in months.*

Join our WhatsApp group using this link

https:///I8JXUr0cIXt48vn2xB9GzF

Re: Xoxo Nextwork!.... The Best And Surest Way To Earn/accumulate Etherum by Lenny9000(m): 3:01am On May 22, 2020
realpoacher:
Items You will need on this Journey

1. Trust wallet

This is where you send your ethereum from into and out of xoxo. So u must download it and register. You will be given a 12 phrase key words which you will use to recover your wallet whenever your phone gets missing.

Write down in a book and keep the book safe. Also back it up on your email. If possible.

2. Atleast 0.25 etheruem and atleast a referral for you to move fast.

Actually to register on Autopool 1, its 0.12 ETH u will need. But inorder to move fast and start earning immediately and daily, you will need another 0.12 ETH plus just one referral to buy Autopool 2 and u will be smiling from ear to ear daily with atleast 0.1 ETH hitting ur wallet.

Thats all folks

U can buy eth from any exchanger around or from Luno or from me.

* Note: Eth price is not constant. It goes up/down daily.

Compared to other programs out there, the design of xoxo is the best. All u need is just

- one referral and u will be earning for as long as the platform remains in existence.

- no permanent leader at the top .. U cycle in and cycle out.

- no admin

- once in any autopool between 2 - 7, u must be earning. No more last man been empty or first person sitting at the top eating all the money from those coming late.

Join now, and start earning immediately. Don't seat on the fence o

But what about a newbie who doesn't understand all this grammar that you wrote up there but still wants to join? Will it be possible to walk me through the step one by one? I can start at once with little money and when I understand and see that it truly works, then I can increase the money. If you are willing to help, please send me an email on

ridah92@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Xoxo Nextwork!.... The Best And Surest Way To Earn/accumulate Etherum by realpoacher(m): 3:41am On May 22, 2020
All mails sent

Please check your mails
Re: Xoxo Nextwork!.... The Best And Surest Way To Earn/accumulate Etherum by realpoacher(m): 3:58am On May 22, 2020
Lenny9000:

But what about a newbie who doesn't understand all this grammar that you wrote up there but still wants to join? Will it be possible to walk me through the step one by one? I can start at once with little money and when I understand and see that it truly works, then I can increase the money. If you are willing to help, please send me an email on

ridah92@yahoo.com

Thanks

Thats why i am here sir, to guide u through.

If u have the funds, hit me up on whatsapp 08067871497. Let me break it down to u and guide u on registration.
Re: Xoxo Nextwork!.... The Best And Surest Way To Earn/accumulate Etherum by Lenny9000(m): 9:54pm On May 22, 2020
realpoacher:

Thats why i am here sir, to guide u through.

If u have the funds, hit me up on whatsapp 08067871497. Let me break it down to u and guide u on registration.

Yes I have the Funds... And if its not too much for you, can you break it down for me via email?
This is how I want to do it for now and later hit you via WhatsApp... Please send mail to

ridah92@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Xoxo Nextwork!.... The Best And Surest Way To Earn/accumulate Etherum by realpoacher(m): 6:33am On May 23, 2020
Lenny9000:

Yes I have the Funds... And if its not too much for you, can you break it down for me via email?
This is how I want to do it for now and later hit you via WhatsApp... Please send mail to

ridah92@yahoo.com

Thanks

I had already sent to your mail. Check it out
Re: Xoxo Nextwork!.... The Best And Surest Way To Earn/accumulate Etherum by realpoacher(m): 6:38am On May 23, 2020
If u are seeing this and u do not become a millionaire by december this year through xoxo or ethereum then u should have only yourself to blame.

Look at the 0.22 eth i made yesterday which is approximately $55 without sweat ...

My sponsor X4 made 1.2 eth about $230 yesterday alone

Eth is projected to hit $1100 from $210 that it is today by end of this year

So even if u buy 1 eth now at $210 without even investing it anywhere... Just save it in your wallet and it will grow to $1100 by december

Join me now and rake in profits

Re: Xoxo Nextwork!.... The Best And Surest Way To Earn/accumulate Etherum by realpoacher(m): 7:59am On May 28, 2020
With xoxo... U can never be wrong

Our harvest of Ethereum continues grin

2 Eth in less than 48 hrs... Thats 160k in naira

Join me today on 08067871497

Re: Xoxo Nextwork!.... The Best And Surest Way To Earn/accumulate Etherum by Cliqfriq: 1:42pm On May 28, 2020
ll your referral also pay the 0.25eth
Re: Xoxo Nextwork!.... The Best And Surest Way To Earn/accumulate Etherum by realpoacher(m): 2:20pm On May 29, 2020
2 DIFFERENT SURE WAYS TO EARN IN XOXO NETWORK

1. REFERRALS

You will earn 0.05 ETH for every person you bring to xoxo. You will also earn from that person whenever he brings any other person into the network. The more people you refer, the more you earn.

To register for pool 1 you will need 0.1ETH

OR

2. Your Cash Will work for you

( Register for all or Many of the pools at once.)

If you don't like to do referrals but want to earn faster, buy all/some of pool 2 to pool 7 and earn ethereum unlimitedly. You earn unlimitedly because the system automatically give you 3 global downlines who pays you every time you are due for payment.

*Note:
You can only qualify to buy pool 2 to 7 after you have registered on pool 1 and have atleast 1 downline/referral

Join my team today and grow exponentially

Click on my signature and lets get down to business

1 Like

Re: Xoxo Nextwork!.... The Best And Surest Way To Earn/accumulate Etherum by realpoacher(m): 2:25pm On May 29, 2020
Cliqfriq:
ll your referral also pay the 0.25eth

No sir... Just 0.1 Eth
Re: Xoxo Nextwork!.... The Best And Surest Way To Earn/accumulate Etherum by realpoacher(m): 3:21pm On May 29, 2020
Guys xoxo network is gathering momentum on the etherum smart contract network.

- With xoxo, u are guaranteed to accumulate as much ether as possible.

- Position yourself for the ether bull run

- Those who invested in bitcoins ago years when it was selling for $300, today they are multi-millionaires. Now is another opportunity to invest in Ether. Do not be left behind. Its the same as investing in a landed property. You cant buy any property worth 20k that will give u millions in 2years time , but u can buy ether with 5k or 10k that will grow within a year.

- Xoxo network requires just 1 referral to start earning regularly. But i am going ahead to create a team where i will provide that referrals to those who join my team.

Do not be left out, make money for yourself during pandemic crises.

With just 0.1 ether, u will begin to earn regularly

Its very easy to understand and This is no joke....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need Information Concerning Trust Fund Investment Network And How Real Are The / Diamond Bank Introduces MMM Prototype / Make Money From The Comfort Of Your Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.