Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,394 members, 7,836,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

E-money Looks Dapper In Blue Suit - Photos - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money Looks Dapper In Blue Suit - Photos (73900 Views)

Portable Looks Dapper In Suit During "Tony Montana" Video Shoot / Peter Okoye Looks Dapper In Different Collection Of Outfits (photos) / Singer, Patoranking Looks Dapper In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-money Looks Dapper In Blue Suit - Photos by gbagyiza: 10:36pm On May 21, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
After God na money sure pass. Money must be made by any and every means.

Your matter strong ooh, you mean by all means money most be made. Make the thing no carry u go where u go regret.
Re: E-money Looks Dapper In Blue Suit - Photos by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 21, 2020
[i][/i]
Airforce1:

Five star music
Emmy shipping company
Five star Oil and has
Five star tomatoes paste

To mention a few
Re: E-money Looks Dapper In Blue Suit - Photos by Twoclans(f): 10:51pm On May 21, 2020
airsaylongcom:

It actually took a comment at the beer parlour. Negroes fighting over your gender tongue

Dont mind those ones,I just wonder if they did not see your post.They what you to give them sexcapade with me before they will believe.

I hope you are fine.

1 Like

Re: E-money Looks Dapper In Blue Suit - Photos by cray91(m): 11:01pm On May 21, 2020
i mean no Disrespect but instead of plying to know his Occupation Why not just Face your own life and work to better it even more than E-money himself

its a matter of how well bro not how far

JasonScoolari:
Please I want to ask, what is the major occupation of this E-money?

Re: E-money Looks Dapper In Blue Suit - Photos by back2sender: 11:06pm On May 21, 2020
Airforce1:

Five star music
Emmy shipping company
Five star Oil and has
Five star tomatoes paste

To mention a few
Shame on you glorified houseboy.
When did he start all those names you mentioned?

Ostentatious lifestyle is not financed by those names you mentioned.

Thank God, those Olopa he was using as houseboy has been withdrawn. Thank God for sanity at last.

1 Like

Re: E-money Looks Dapper In Blue Suit - Photos by babajero(m): 11:28pm On May 21, 2020
JasonScoolari:
What is the major cause of your poverty?
Re: E-money Looks Dapper In Blue Suit - Photos by mceze(m): 11:28pm On May 21, 2020
Twoclans:

Kaduna /Abuja

Your guy looks good, money sits well on him .

I stay in Kaduna too. Would like to meet you?
Re: E-money Looks Dapper In Blue Suit - Photos by Vikynas: 11:29pm On May 21, 2020
Very soon EFCC go begin dey investigate why him dey always look dapper on BLUE WEARS? Lol
Re: E-money Looks Dapper In Blue Suit - Photos by platido(m): 11:36pm On May 21, 2020
Them don humble this one

1 Like

Re: E-money Looks Dapper In Blue Suit - Photos by Oluromantic: 11:36pm On May 21, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Honestly you're thinking properly. I've been wondering too. No one's his job perse.
Re: E-money Looks Dapper In Blue Suit - Photos by Oluromantic: 11:38pm On May 21, 2020
cray91:
i mean no Disrespect but instead of plying to know his Occupation Why not just Face your own life and work to better it even more than E-money himself

its a matter of how well bro not how far

He asked a polite question in a polite manner. He doesn't know and he wants to know. What is his occupation? Simple!

1 Like

Re: E-money Looks Dapper In Blue Suit - Photos by Oluromantic: 11:39pm On May 21, 2020
babajero:
What is the major cause of your poverty?
Answer the question or are you hiding anything?

1 Like

Re: E-money Looks Dapper In Blue Suit - Photos by Lexusgs430: 11:41pm On May 21, 2020
Where hin police guards...... grin

1 Like

Re: E-money Looks Dapper In Blue Suit - Photos by EngrOgunrinola1(m): 11:44pm On May 21, 2020
MoneY come and be my buddy[img]MoneY come and be my buddy[/img]MoneY come and be my buddy
Re: E-money Looks Dapper In Blue Suit - Photos by EngrOgunrinola1(m): 11:48pm On May 21, 2020
EngrOgunrinola1:
MoneY come and be my buddy
[b]
Re: E-money Looks Dapper In Blue Suit - Photos by Nobody: 11:49pm On May 21, 2020
Airforce1:

Five star music
Emmy shipping company
Five star Oil and has
Five star tomatoes paste

To mention a few

Just advise that guy to stay low key if you are close to him. These shell companies you listed won't do the job if they ever come knocking on his door.

1 Like

Re: E-money Looks Dapper In Blue Suit - Photos by Harrynight(m): 11:52pm On May 21, 2020
Airforce1:

Five star music
Emmy shipping company
Five star Oil and has
Five star tomatoes paste

To mention a few

I think he owns some hotels too,
Atleast I know one in Lagos
Re: E-money Looks Dapper In Blue Suit - Photos by Nobody: 12:02am On May 22, 2020
stanluiz:
Can you post the address and the pix of five star oil and gas.

Which area of oil and gas is emoney operating ?
Upstream, downstream, marketing or production and exprolation.

Can you also post the address of the five star tomato paste. Where is the factory laocated?
Post the product of five star tomato paste ?

They are all shell companies with no physical address.

1 Like

Re: E-money Looks Dapper In Blue Suit - Photos by Geo4646: 12:07am On May 22, 2020
JasonScoolari:

Go ask google!!!
Re: E-money Looks Dapper In Blue Suit - Photos by kiddkash(m): 12:08am On May 22, 2020
BBWLOVER:
abeg where this tomato paste dey?
anambra state
Re: E-money Looks Dapper In Blue Suit - Photos by Nobody: 12:29am On May 22, 2020
[quote s post=89817078]

Dont mind those ones,I just wonder if they did not see your post.They what you to give them
Re: E-money Looks Dapper In Blue Suit - Photos by gaventa: 1:28am On May 22, 2020
You have to cultivate the habit of not investigating people's source of income, it's what is affecting you that's why you never make am. Look inward, if be is doing fraud he will suffer alone if he gets caught so try to channel your inferiority complex into getting better. Not everyone who posts pictures are showing off, you are the one that should stop viewing from a hater point of view. Money good brother stop the hate, live and let's live
AngryIgboMan:

Continue to famz and cause trouble for this man again one day cheesy cheesy cheesy

The Last one you uploaded, the Nigeria police invited him grin grin grin

When the FBI or CIA invites him this time around, his village people, enemies and IGP will be like....

[img]https://media1./images/1c7a6e5e1465c36258a1b769bd0941ab/tenor.gif?itemid=7317261[/img]

2 Likes

Re: E-money Looks Dapper In Blue Suit - Photos by JoNach: 1:29am On May 22, 2020
Did you care to ask what occupation he would like or he was doing when he was in the streets of Ajegunle hustling

JasonScoolari:
Re: E-money Looks Dapper In Blue Suit - Photos by JoNach: 1:35am On May 22, 2020
What poilte question?? did he ask what his occupation was when he was on the street of Ajegunle hustling, you guys really need to stop all this hate. Even if he if a fraudstar as you all assume , is he more fraudulent than the Dangotes , Danjumas or Otedolas etc that has milked us dry??

Oluromantic:

He asked a polite question in a polite manner. He doesn't know and he wants to know. What is his occupation? Simple!

2 Likes

Re: E-money Looks Dapper In Blue Suit - Photos by JoNach: 1:40am On May 22, 2020
You are thanking God for someones Downfall, lol . My brother pray to God and hustle yours, if you had the opportunity he had you will do worse,think deep!! is he more fraudulent than the Dangotes, Danjumas, or Abachas etc that you choose to glorify that has milked our nation dry
thor=back2sender post=89817428]
Shame on you glorified houseboy.
When did he start all those names you mentioned?

Ostentatious lifestyle is not financed by those names you mentioned.

Thank God, those Olopa he was using as houseboy has been withdrawn. Thank God for sanity at last.
[/quote]
Re: E-money Looks Dapper In Blue Suit - Photos by Biafranguy1(m): 1:44am On May 22, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Please I want to ask, when will you stop pork nosing in someone's affair. undecided
Re: E-money Looks Dapper In Blue Suit - Photos by Twoclans(f): 3:46am On May 22, 2020
Livelyguy:

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?

With all due respect i am sorry I can't respond to PMs .I have issues with my nairaland email and I have been too lazy to sort out the password issue on it.

1 Like

Re: E-money Looks Dapper In Blue Suit - Photos by Ak47young(m): 4:48am On May 22, 2020
Airforce1:

Five star music
Emmy shipping company
Five star Oil and has
Five star tomatoes paste

To mention a few

Reminds me of breaking bad, in which Walter white had a car wash to launder those wards of illegal cash
Re: E-money Looks Dapper In Blue Suit - Photos by babajero(m): 5:05am On May 22, 2020
Oluromantic:

Answer the question or are you hiding anything?
You want to know someone else source of income, but can't even start a life for yourself.
Re: E-money Looks Dapper In Blue Suit - Photos by Kingstonenado(m): 5:08am On May 22, 2020
I normally don't blame some people... what do you want the police to do to him... question that he can answer... and money that no one has ever come out to say any evil about... definitely he got a life and a means for it... stop jealousy and envy... sometime we express it in various forms...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo / Harmattan Damages Tonto Dikeh's Feet (Photos) / Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.