Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,459 members, 7,836,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

See The Grasscutter I Caught This Morning As I Went To Inspect My Traps - Agriculture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / See The Grasscutter I Caught This Morning As I Went To Inspect My Traps (96955 Views)

This Is Bush Rat, Alligator, Grasscutter, Rabbit And Reptile TRAP / Bird I Caught This Morning In My Compound In Abia / The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Grasscutter I Caught This Morning As I Went To Inspect My Traps by Slimsly100(f): 11:05am On May 22, 2020
greatbrian:

Now that is a meat not those folks butchering monkey

Ntin goes better with that thing like Pounded yam and efo riro..

And after that you wash it down with chill palmwine
grin grin grin grin
Abeg nor remind me wetin I dey try forget jor
undecided undecided
Re: See The Grasscutter I Caught This Morning As I Went To Inspect My Traps by Slimsly100(f): 11:19am On May 22, 2020
Chai!!! tongue
Re: See The Grasscutter I Caught This Morning As I Went To Inspect My Traps by egobright(m): 11:21am On May 22, 2020
That's not grass cutter
Re: See The Grasscutter I Caught This Morning As I Went To Inspect My Traps by Bigfish121(m): 11:42am On May 22, 2020
Lala still like bush meat or nah only snake?
Abeg nor vex ooo
Re: See The Grasscutter I Caught This Morning As I Went To Inspect My Traps by Bigfish121(m): 11:43am On May 22, 2020
What to watch videos online and make money send me a message on WhatsApp
Re: See The Grasscutter I Caught This Morning As I Went To Inspect My Traps by Yuceeluv(f): 1:37pm On May 22, 2020
Eww! #baffs Oga I AM A GIRL! A WOMAN ACTUALLY!

veeceesynergy:

But u'll kiss and Bleep a new gal u meet
Re: See The Grasscutter I Caught This Morning As I Went To Inspect My Traps by solomorinho(m): 1:58pm On May 22, 2020
shocked ur address make I bring d palmie
Re: See The Grasscutter I Caught This Morning As I Went To Inspect My Traps by surequality: 5:48pm On May 22, 2020
congratulation man! But this is a very small size grasscutter.
Re: See The Grasscutter I Caught This Morning As I Went To Inspect My Traps by bgfoundation: 5:58pm On May 22, 2020
What would you do if given $350 free!!!

Register to be one of the recipient/beneficiaries of the Bill Gates Foundation covid19 palliatives..each person's to receive $350 from June,2020.

Registration is absolutely Free: click the link to do your registration. http://srv88279.ht-test.ru/aux/toda

Email us if you have a complaint or registration issues.
nigeria.palliatives@bgfoundation.org.

T/C: Applicants must have a valid means of identification.Double registrations shall cancelled. Selection will be based on First come First serve.

Signed.

The Bill Gates Foundation
~touching lives~
Re: See The Grasscutter I Caught This Morning As I Went To Inspect My Traps by Babysho(m): 1:43pm On Jun 26, 2021
Finland:
Another Corona virus in the making

Hello, what is it like living in Finland as a black man? I'm planning to move there next year.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Preserve Fresh Tomato Paste For A Year (no Refrigeration Or Preservatives) / List Of Made In Nigeria Rice And States / Strange Yam Looking Like A Hand Harvested In Ekiti (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.