Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Start Your Data Reselling Business With 1k - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Start Your Data Reselling Business With 1k (440 Views)

》》start A Perfume Oil Business With As Low As 6000 NGN / Make Cool Profit Reselling These Preorder Bags And Shoes / I Know Where To Get Quality Daviva Print At Wholesale Price For Reselling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start Your Data Reselling Business With 1k by Oluwainnie(f): 7:43pm On May 21, 2020
With loads of people and businesses on the internet. Data has become the new oil well.

Buy Data at discounted price, sell at your own rate and make profits.

To get started https:///2347086090291
Re: Start Your Data Reselling Business With 1k by Oluwainnie(f): 12:50pm On May 22, 2020
Lock down or no lock down you must buy Airtime,data, subscribe your cable and pay electric bill join us and start doing that at a discounted price for your self and for others and and get paid for it
Re: Start Your Data Reselling Business With 1k by Oluwainnie(f): 8:11pm On May 23, 2020
You don't need a huge capital. All you need is a smartphone with data��� and customers who needs your services.

Money responds to people who solve problems.
You can decide to be recharging your cards, buy data, do your subscription of cables on the site at wholesale prices or as a free registered member.
You can even do same for others, and have your extra cash back,

The easiest way to raise capital for any business is to use your smart phone.

*Think about it !*
Re: Start Your Data Reselling Business With 1k by Oluwainnie(f): 9:54pm On Jun 06, 2020
*IF BANKS COULD THINK OF STARTING A PLAN 'B' BUSINESS AND THEY WENT FOR TELECOM VTU BUSINESS. I THINK THEY HAVE SEEN WHAT U HAVE NOT SEEN�. STOP BUYING FROM THEM AND HAVE A RETHINK. START A TELECOM VTU BUSINESS WITH UR SMART PHONE AND START EARNING ON TELECOM ACTIVITIES 24/7, DAYS*

*Has it ever crossed your mind to ask this questions?* ♨

� *Why is my bank asking if I want to recharge my airtime anytime I use the ATM?*

� *Why are the loan Apps now having 'Airtime recharge' features on their platforms?*

� *Why do my bank short code now have everything I basically cant do without, they tell me I can now recharge my phone, Dstv and Gotv, even startimes too?*

� *Why is Jumia* now into telecoms VTU?

*The answer is obvious, VTU distribution is a serious business....* ����

They earn on per second billings...��

*TELECOM BUSINESS* is giving you the opportunity to own a private VTU licence and make your own money just like the banks are already doing...

Since, I joined Telecom business, I earn everytime I ↩

✅ *Buy* airtime and data

✅ *Sell* airtime and data to people

✅ *Recharge* my DSTV, and cable TV for other people.

(1) (Reply)

Old Coins For Sale / Opening / Increase Ur Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.