Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

I Need A Prudent Business Partner - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need A Prudent Business Partner (1271 Views)

Business Partner Needed / Need A Business Partner To Start A Training School. / Quick Info On Darrols & Prudent Farms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Prudent Business Partner by Nobody: 12:12am On May 22, 2020
GOOD PEOPLE... GOOD MORNING.

No long epistles...

Everyday of my life, I have always been on constant look-out for golden opportunities that can make my intentions for the better days ahead stand frim, thereby turning my dreams into reality and every of my endeavors into great achievement.

(Not a single night has escaped my quiet moment of constant prayers and deep meditation).

SUBJECT MATTER...

It has finally dawn on me. I have been equipped with all the necessary elements needed to do great exploit.

(AT THE MOMENT, ONE OF THE BIGGEST MONEY MAKING IDEA IS AT MY DISPOSAL AND I AM READY TO MAKE THE VERY BEST USE OF IT)

To the very few prudent and industrious individuals out there who will definitely understand how I am feeling while writing this peice. If by chance you feel connected, then it is you I have been waiting for in a very long while.

PROFFER...

☆ I need a one (1) year running partner who will mostly be the muscle (financing). However, engagement can be extended if both party come to such agreement

☆ With 3 million naira (#3,000,000) as a starting capital, precise amount of (#720,000) will be generated monthly come rain, come shine or come what it may.

☆ The business has no territorial limit so in other to build trust and trash out every thought of scam or illegality, I am fully prepared for any form of legal arrangement or agreement, I am also ready to come over to wherever is suitable to you for the pursuance of the business.

CONCLUSION...

Life opens up opportunities to us at random, it's either we take them or stay afraid of taking them. Should you choose to take this opportunity, please don't hesitate to either call or chat me up on WhatsApp via this line (09031317171).

THANK YOU AND REMAIN BLESSED.
Re: I Need A Prudent Business Partner by Nobody: 11:45am On May 22, 2020
IF ONLY!

1 Like

Re: I Need A Prudent Business Partner by sagio09: 4:14pm On May 22, 2020
If you want a loan to do this or any other asset , build ur business or pay for ur services. Jst holla me.
NB: Interest free.
Courtesy of TAJBANK.
Re: I Need A Prudent Business Partner by SavageResponse(m): 8:27pm On May 22, 2020
BIGBANG007:

No long epistles...

Everyday of my life, I have always been on constant look-out for golden opportunities that can make my intentions for the better days ahead stand frim, thereby turning my dreams into reality and every of my endeavors into great achievement.

(Not a single night has escaped my quiet moment of constant prayers and deep meditation).

SUBJECT MATTER...

It has finally dawn on me. I have been equipped with all the necessary elements needed to do great exploit.

(AT THE MOMENT, ONE OF THE BIGGEST MONEY MAKING IDEA IS AT MY DISPOSAL AND I AM READY TO MAKE THE VERY BEST USE OF IT)

To the very few prudent and industrious individuals out there who will definitely understand how I am feeling while writing this peice. If by chance you feel connected, then it is you I have been waiting for in a very long while.

PROFFER...

☆ I need a one (1) year running partner who will mostly be the muscle (financing). However, engagement can be extended if both party come to such agreement

☆ With 3 million naira (#3,000,000) as a starting capital, precise amount of (#720,000) will be generated monthly come rain, come shine or come what it may.

☆ The business has no territorial limit so in other to build trust and trash out every thought of scam or illegality, I am fully prepared for any form of legal arrangement or agreement, I am also ready to come over to wherever is suitable to you for the pursuance of the business.

CONCLUSION...

Life opens up opportunities to us at random, it's either we take them or stay afraid of taking them. Should you choose to take this opportunity, please don't hesitate to either call or chat me up on WhatsApp via this line (09031317171).

Why don't you approach a bank if you're sure your business idea is bankable?
Re: I Need A Prudent Business Partner by Goalty01: 12:12am On May 23, 2020
sagio09:
If you want a loan to do this or any other asset , build ur business or pay for ur services. Jst holla me.
Courtesy of TAJBANK.

I'm interested please.. 300k
Re: I Need A Prudent Business Partner by McGolden1(m): 1:08am On May 23, 2020
Interest free!, What is the payment duration?
Re: I Need A Prudent Business Partner by sagio09: 4:16am On May 23, 2020
Goalty01:

I'm interested please.. 300k
Where do you live?
Re: I Need A Prudent Business Partner by Goalty01: 4:17am On May 23, 2020
sagio09:

Where do you living?
Niger state Sir
Re: I Need A Prudent Business Partner by Goalty01: 4:18am On May 23, 2020
sagio09:

Where do you living?

If at all its interest free.. I'm willing to take the loan and pay when it's time
Re: I Need A Prudent Business Partner by sagio09: 4:35am On May 23, 2020
Goalty01:

If at all its interest free.. I'm willing to take the loan and pay when it's time
Its interest free bt we're not giving money, we're jst going to buy whatever you need for your said amount.
Whatever you want to pool the money into business, car, house, services or any other thing, den we will do pay it to the vendor directly without giving you the money. U'll be paying in installment monthly for 3 to 5yrs.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Prudent Business Partner by Goalty01: 4:38am On May 23, 2020
sagio09:

Its interest free bt we're not giving money, we're jst going to buy whatever you need for your said amount.
Whatever you want to pool the money into business, car, house, services or any other thing, den we will do pay it to the vendor directly without giving you the money. U'll be paying in installment monthly for 3 to 5yrs.
That's nice sir... even better... I want to invest in bitcoin but and resell
Within some months.. I will pay back
Re: I Need A Prudent Business Partner by Goalty01: 4:54am On May 23, 2020
sagio09:

Please sir.. how do you go about the collateral.. I'm seriously interested. 300k shouldn't take up to 3-5years to repay
Re: I Need A Prudent Business Partner by Goalty01: 4:55am On May 23, 2020
sagio09:

What and what do I need to put in place sir for the loan
Re: I Need A Prudent Business Partner by sagio09: 10:14am On May 23, 2020
Goalty01:

That's nice sir... even better... I want to invest in bitcoin but and resell
Within some months.. I will pay back
Text me via whatsapp 08036743434.
Re: I Need A Prudent Business Partner by Goalty01: 10:46am On May 23, 2020
sagio09:

Text me via whatsapp 08036743434.
Thank you sir
Re: I Need A Prudent Business Partner by Zibahstores(f): 12:53am On May 24, 2020
sagio09:

Wow I think I know someone who really needs this.
Re: I Need A Prudent Business Partner by sagio09: 2:47pm On May 24, 2020
Zibahstores:

Wow I think I know someone who really needs this.
U should connect him den.
Re: I Need A Prudent Business Partner by kizwid(m): 3:09pm On May 24, 2020
BIGBANG007:

No long epistles...

SUBJECT MATTER...

PROFFER...

CONCLUSION...

200k, kwara state, can i chat you up?

1 Like

Re: I Need A Prudent Business Partner by Achor1111(m): 10:22pm On May 24, 2020
sagio09:
Courtesy of TAJBANK.
Hello, am interested, how can l obtain the loan.
070six97nine1five86
Re: I Need A Prudent Business Partner by Zibahstores(f): 10:25pm On May 24, 2020
sagio09:

U should connect him den.
Sure would do. I would also like to have a chat with you..
Re: I Need A Prudent Business Partner by Offpoint: 11:50pm On May 24, 2020
sagio09:
Courtesy of TAJBANK.
I'm interested...
Re: I Need A Prudent Business Partner by sagio09: 1:19pm On May 25, 2020
Zibahstores:

Sure would do. I would also like to have a chat with you..

(1) (Reply)

Oxford International Group (real Estate & Investment ) / How To Mine Litecoin For Free At Home 2022 And Make $10 Daily / Nigeria Tops List Of Highest Paying Contract Jobs In Oil & Gas Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.