Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,394 members, 7,861,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:24 AM

Anita's Nigeria... Family Storytelling - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Anita's Nigeria... Family Storytelling (172 Views)

"My Husband Washes My Pants" Anita Joseph Reveals (video) / Nigeria Family Where Husband, Wife And Children Celebrate Birthday The Same Day / My Nigeria Family In Ghana Help me please on accomodation for 2month... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anita's Nigeria... Family Storytelling by unclebuddy(m): 7:17am On May 22, 2020
Anita was a brilliant eight years old girl full of life and a father who loved her. Anita had lost Mummy as an infant but was lucky to have a Daddy who loved her and wanted to give every thing to support her dream of being a medical doctor someday.

Anita wanted to be a medical doctor, to help millions of African women battling with breast cancer. She had lost Mummy to cancer and felt if she knew alot about this enemy, she could save other children the pain of losing their mothers to this enemy.

Daddy admired Anita’s wisdom and did his bit to support her with a good education and healthy environment. Well atleast Daddy did, until he was informed by his boss that she would no longer be needing his service as her driver.... Your support can help us publish this story...

... Fellow Nairalanders please encourage writers like us by buying copies of our books.... A copy is sold for just N500.

WhatsApp me via: 07069305603 to find more or

simply Click the link to reach me https:///sendphone=+2347069305603

(1) (Reply)

Determination Of Custody Of A Child Under The Law / Book A Space Now If You’re Interested In Any Of The Programs / A Little PSA: Sex Education?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.