Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro (4365 Views)

Tecno Pouvoir 4 Becomes First Mediatek Soc Smartphone To Receive Android 11 Beta / Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price / Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro by maxevans: 8:28am On May 22, 2020
Tecno pouvoir 4 pro

Release date: May 2020.
Network Type: 2G/3G/4G
Display: 7-inch, 720 x 1640 pixels resolution
Processor: Mediatek Helio P22
Selfie Camera: 16 MP
Rear camera: 16 MP quad sensors
RAM: 6GB
ROM: 128 GB
Battery: 6000 mAh.
Phone Status: Official.

Before you buy Tecno pouvoir 4 pro, check comparison with Tecno pouvoir 4, check comments, price and frequently asked questions via link below...

https://thewildanddomestic.com/tecno-pouvoir-4-and-its-pro-version/

1 Share

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro by festwiz(m): 8:30am On May 22, 2020
As a gamer and videographer, this device makes me puke. lipsrsealed

An SoC that cannot handle 1080p60, cannot handle CoD Mobile at low and 25fps, cannot handle real-time preview on Lightroom, doesn't have a FHD+ screen, etc.

Before talking about what this phone can do, it's 'cannots' would've filled a notebook.

People like you OP are the problem. You consistently mislead the general public with false information and it's hurting the brand. That's not to say the overpriced plastic is much for worth in the first place.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro by maxevans: 8:31am On May 22, 2020
festwiz:

Really? why...
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro by festwiz(m): 8:35am On May 22, 2020
maxevans:

Really? why...

Modified my comment.
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro by Karex81(m): 8:44am On May 22, 2020
Mtk Helio p22 again, who curse tecno. For how many years have they been using this same shitty processor. Moderators do the needful and close this thread, op is misleading nairalanders.

9 Likes

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro by maxevans: 8:47am On May 22, 2020
festwiz:

An SoC that cannot handle 1080p60, cannot handle CoD Mobile at low and 25fps, cannot handle real-time preview on Lightroom, doesn't have a FHD+ screen, etc.

Before talking about what this phone can do, it's 'cannots' would've filled a notebook.

People like you OP are the problem. You consistently mislead the general public with false information and it's hurting the brand. That's not to say the overpriced plastic is much for worth in the first place.

you and I ain't talking about the same thing man, It's not misleading if the claim is true

1 Like

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro by festwiz(m): 8:48am On May 22, 2020
maxevans:

you and I ain't talking about the same thing man, It's not misleading if the claim is true
Point out the truth.

4 Likes

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro by maxevans: 8:55am On May 22, 2020
festwiz:

Point out the truth.

TECNO Mobile unveils the Pouvoir 4 Pro for the local market gaming and video creator community. ... Equipped with a 16MP AI Quad camera, plus 5MP+2MP+AI lens at the rear, and 16MP dual flash camera at the front, Pouvoir 4 Pro offers the best entertainment experience – be it gaming, videos in its 7-inch HD+ Drop Display.
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro by sunshineV(f): 9:00am On May 22, 2020
maxevans:

TECNO Mobile unveils the Pouvoir 4 Pro for the local market gaming and video creator community. ... Equipped with a 16MP AI Quad camera, plus 5MP+2MP+AI lens at the rear, and 16MP dual flash camera at the front, Pouvoir 4 Pro offers the best entertainment experience – be it gaming, videos in its 7-inch HD+ Drop Display.

You're a confused morafucka grin

why will anyone play games on helio p22 device?

Even modern combact will lag like hell

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro by KrazyDave16(m): 9:02am On May 22, 2020
maxevans:

What's the meaning of this comment?
Or what part do you not understand??
He said the P22 isn't good enough to be called a gaming chipset talk less of being used for videography and you're here acting like....... Lemme not give you a piece of my unfiltered mind this morning cos na vex I dey use read this your thread.

11 Likes

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro by festwiz(m): 9:08am On May 22, 2020
maxevans:

Hahahahahaha

sunshineV, come and see abeg.
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro by festwiz(m): 9:09am On May 22, 2020
sunshineV:

You're here already. grin
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro by sunshineV(f): 9:14am On May 22, 2020
festwiz:

Hahahahahaha

sunshineV, come and see abeg.

I was so vexed grin
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro by KrazyDave16(m): 9:16am On May 22, 2020
maxevans:

The local market they targeting, being we Nigerians (minus me and some cultured ladies and gents here and off NL), I can boldly tell you that those I know who play games get a device with a snapdragon chip, from 660 up and I'm not talking about candy crush or word cookies, I'm talking about FPS and emulators (psp, GameCube and even Damon ) which this upcoming pouvoir 4 won't run properly, overclock the P22 and you'll succeed in frying the phone board.

Videography is another story. Tweak it from now till tomorrow, install apps, use editing tools and buy lens attachments you'll not get any good vid shots.
If you're done reading, report to Yaba left.

4 Likes

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro by maxevans: 9:20am On May 22, 2020
KrazyDave16:

The local market they targeting, being we Nigerians (minus me and some cultured ladies and gents here and off NL), I can boldly tell you that those I know who play games get a device with a snapdragon chip, from 660 up and I'm not talking about candy crush or word cookies, I'm talking about FPS and emulators (psp, GameCube and even Damon ) which this upcoming pouvoir 4 won't run properly, overclock the P22 and you'll succeed in frying the phone board.

Videography is another story. Tweak it from now till tomorrow, install apps, use editing tools and buy lens attachments you'll not get any good vid shots.

Thanks for the reviews guys, apparently not everything we see on the internet is true.... Snapdragon is sure the best for gaming, accept my apologies guys
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro by KrazyDave16(m): 9:35am On May 22, 2020
maxevans:

Thanks for the reviews guys, apparently not everything we see on the internet is true.... Snapdragon is sure the best for gaming, accept my apologies guys

I take it you did your research? All good then, just do something about this thread, your info is an eyesore.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro by maxevans: 9:43am On May 22, 2020
KrazyDave16:

I take it you did your research? All good then, just do something about this thread, your info is an eyesore.

Smiles, thanks alot guys, I've modified it
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro by oxygenlove(m): 9:48am On May 22, 2020
please guys..let us stop this nonsense... its so annoying seeing stuff like this all the time... we Nigerians need to up our game, do research, knowing more about tech and stuff is good for the health and ur pocket as well... Indians are now better than us in term of knowing phone specs.. even a kid knows p22 is bad for gaming.. yet Nigeria.. they use big battery, high num pixels and wack screen resolution to deceive us.... All this mumuish things must stop

5 Likes

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro by skywalker240(m): 10:03am On May 22, 2020
maxevans:
Tecno pouvoir 4 pro

Release date: May 2020.
Network Type: 2G/3G/4G
Display: 7-inch, 720 x 1640 pixels resolution
Processor: Mediatek Helio P22
Selfie Camera: 16 MP
Rear camera: 16 MP quad sensors
RAM: 6GB
ROM: 128 GB
Battery: 6000 mAh.
Phone Status: Official.

Before you buy Tecno pouvoir 4 pro, check comparison with Tecno pouvoir 4, check comments, price and frequently asked questions via link below...Thank me later

https://thewildanddomestic.com/tecno-pouvoir-4-and-its-pro-version/
thank you later for what undecided

for posting an expensive powerbank?

5 Likes

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro by skywalker240(m): 10:05am On May 22, 2020
festwiz:

i just weak.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro by skywalker240(m): 10:24am On May 22, 2020
maxevans:

so what does 16mp AI Quad camera got to do with gaming?

7" with probably 720p resolution for gaming? (oh i forgot it's candy crush were talking about here)

personally i dont really base chip capacity that much on gaming but actually on its overall perfomance in handling heavy tasks thrown at it (but i wont deny, the fact remains that gaming is among the best, if not the best in measuring requirements based on chip capacity)

simply put, gaming and helio p22 should not be in the same sentence.

the phone is whack as usual though.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro by skywalker240(m): 10:28am On May 22, 2020
sunshineV:

grin grin
That guy is the U in conf[b]U[/b]sion
grin
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro by skywalker240(m): 10:30am On May 22, 2020
KrazyDave16:

What's the meaning of this comment?
Or what part do you not understand??
He said the P22 isn't good enough to be called a gaming chipset talk less of being used for videography and you're here acting like....... Lemme not give you a piece of my unfiltered mind this morning cos na vex I dey use read this your thread.
grin

grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro by FromZeroToHero(m): 12:10pm On May 22, 2020
Another thrash.

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro by TheBlessedHero: 12:54pm On May 22, 2020
maxevans:

This is not true, some mtk are better than snapdragon, in fact, p22 is better than sdm665 in redmi note 8.
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro by Karex81(m): 1:29pm On May 22, 2020
TheBlessedHero:

This is not true, some mtk are better than snapdragon, in fact, p22 is better than sdm665 in redmi note 8.
Stop spewing nonsense, p22 can never be compared to sd665, compare it with sd400 series. Although some Mediatek are better than snapdragon, but snapdragon has large developers support.
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro by ITbomb(m): 1:31pm On May 22, 2020
As a gamer and videographer,, the device that you need are not in the price range of this Tecno device, but there are people that just want a nice looking phone that takes pictures at that price

festwiz:

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro by festwiz(m): 1:36pm On May 22, 2020
ITbomb:
As a gamer and videographer,, the device that you need are not in the price range of this Tecno device, but there are people that just want a nice looking phone that takes pictures at that price

Are you agreeing or disputing what I said? Obviously the device he posted is not ideal for neither the tasks he claims it is made for. If he said it's a phone for entry level users or first time smartphone owners or users who want no compromise battery life, it'll be understandable. However, claiming it's suited for gamers and videography is just a complete lie. Say it as it is
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro by Drevidia(m): 2:12pm On May 22, 2020
TheBlessedHero:

Oga no worry you go dey ok las las
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro by sunshineV(f): 3:55pm On May 22, 2020
Karex81:

Stop spewing nonsense, p22 can never be compared to sd665, compare it with sd400 series. Although some Mediatek are better than snapdragon, but snapdragon has large developers support.

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro by imam07: 4:20pm On May 22, 2020
Karex81:
Mtk Helio p22 again, who curse tecno. For how many years have they been using this same shitty processor. Moderators do the needful and close this thread, op is misleading nairalanders.
why do u people lament against the phone as if u can do better phone yourself.
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro by imam07: 4:33pm On May 22, 2020
KrazyDave16:

go for what your money can buy nah. Like me I know what is good for me. Everyone want to buy Sammy with better chip set but money determine everything.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cheapest Call Tarriff Plan And Ways Of Cutting Call Cost. / Airtel 200 For 1 Gig Still Working? / Glo Gbam Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.