Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,582 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Affordable With Different Designs Of Sofa Chairs For Your Home, Hotel, Offices - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Affordable With Different Designs Of Sofa Chairs For Your Home, Hotel, Offices (2423 Views)

Furnitures For Your Office, Home, Hotel Etc. Extremely Affordable / Royal furnitures ( sofa chairs, dining set, dressing mirror etc) / 100% Leather Italian Sofa Chairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Affordable With Different Designs Of Sofa Chairs For Your Home, Hotel, Offices by Blessingbee(f): 1:18pm On May 22, 2020
Nice sofa chairs available in different designs and very affordable....you can reach me on my WhatsApp https:///2348182570377....can also contact me on 08038876330....thanks

Re: Affordable With Different Designs Of Sofa Chairs For Your Home, Hotel, Offices by Blessingbee(f): 2:47pm On May 22, 2020
We are always here for you when it comes to furniture.....Don’t hesitate�...we are always available

Re: Affordable With Different Designs Of Sofa Chairs For Your Home, Hotel, Offices by Blessingbee(f): 2:39pm On May 23, 2020
Hi friends.....don’t forget to reach us for your affordable and nice furniture.....always at your service �

Re: Affordable With Different Designs Of Sofa Chairs For Your Home, Hotel, Offices by Blessingbee(f): 9:08am On May 24, 2020
Morning friends.....Dining set available in different designs....you can always reach us anytime.....always at your service

Re: Affordable With Different Designs Of Sofa Chairs For Your Home, Hotel, Offices by Blessingbee(f): 4:33pm On May 24, 2020
Hello to my Muslim friends...... Eid Mubarak! May the joy of this celebration bring a breath of fresh air, ease out worries and keep you distant from the undesirable......don’t forget check in for your lovely....attracting and affordable furniture❤️

1 Like

Re: Affordable With Different Designs Of Sofa Chairs For Your Home, Hotel, Offices by Blessingbee(f): 8:12am On May 25, 2020
Relaxing chair....available .....contact for more details

Re: Affordable With Different Designs Of Sofa Chairs For Your Home, Hotel, Offices by Blessingbee(f): 8:25am On May 26, 2020
All available...you can contact me for more details....your satisfaction is my happiness

Re: Affordable With Different Designs Of Sofa Chairs For Your Home, Hotel, Offices by Blessingbee(f): 7:25pm On May 26, 2020
Tv stand

Re: Affordable With Different Designs Of Sofa Chairs For Your Home, Hotel, Offices by Blessingbee(f): 6:17pm On May 27, 2020
Good evening friends....we are here again...always reach out for your affordable furniture

Re: Affordable With Different Designs Of Sofa Chairs For Your Home, Hotel, Offices by Blessingbee(f): 9:05am On May 28, 2020
Morning friends...

Re: Affordable With Different Designs Of Sofa Chairs For Your Home, Hotel, Offices by mufutau55(m): 9:22pm On May 28, 2020
Blessingbee:
Morning friends...
Pls how much is the Table Tennis and the Snooker Tables. Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: Affordable With Different Designs Of Sofa Chairs For Your Home, Hotel, Offices by Blessingbee(f): 6:56pm On May 29, 2020
mufutau55:

Hajji M.
Good evening....it’s #300,000
Re: Affordable With Different Designs Of Sofa Chairs For Your Home, Hotel, Offices by Blessingbee(f): 7:16pm On May 29, 2020
Your home furniture at affordable price......feel free to contact me anytime �

Re: Affordable With Different Designs Of Sofa Chairs For Your Home, Hotel, Offices by Blessingbee(f): 7:21pm On May 29, 2020
Hi friends �

Re: Affordable With Different Designs Of Sofa Chairs For Your Home, Hotel, Offices by Blessingbee(f): 7:51pm On May 29, 2020
I am always reachable.....contact me for more details

1 Like

Re: Affordable With Different Designs Of Sofa Chairs For Your Home, Hotel, Offices by mufutau55(m): 11:04pm On May 29, 2020
Blessingbee:

Good evening....it’s #300,000

Each of them sir or both? Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: Affordable With Different Designs Of Sofa Chairs For Your Home, Hotel, Offices by Blessingbee(f): 11:41pm On May 29, 2020
[quote author=mufutau55 post=90104070]

Each of them sir or both? Thanks.

Hajji M.

Do you mean like two snockers or one? Good evening....please I am a lady �
Re: Affordable With Different Designs Of Sofa Chairs For Your Home, Hotel, Offices by Blessingbee(f): 11:45pm On May 29, 2020
[quote author=mufutau55 post=90065762]

Hajji M
Snooker 300,000
Tennis. 270’000
Sorry for the wrong reply before.....thank you
Re: Affordable With Different Designs Of Sofa Chairs For Your Home, Hotel, Offices by Blessingbee(f): 8:20am On May 30, 2020
Morning friends....happy weekend to you all....hope we are all feeling good this morning....

Re: Affordable With Different Designs Of Sofa Chairs For Your Home, Hotel, Offices by mufutau55(m): 5:34pm On May 30, 2020
Blessingbee:
Snooker 300,000
Tennis. 270’000
Sorry for the wrong reply before.....thank you

Thank you Madam..

Note: Sorry for adressing you as Sir earlier.

Hajji M.
Re: Affordable With Different Designs Of Sofa Chairs For Your Home, Hotel, Offices by Blessingbee(f): 7:47pm On May 30, 2020
[quote author=mufutau55 post=90130020]

Thank you Madam..

Note: Sorry for adressing you as Sir earlier.

Hajji M
Good evening .....no problem...what about the snooker stuff? We can negotiate.......08038876330 or 08182570377...you can contact me on any of the numbers
Re: Affordable With Different Designs Of Sofa Chairs For Your Home, Hotel, Offices by mufutau55(m): 5:53pm On May 31, 2020
[quote author=Blessingbee post=90134150][/quote]

I will get in touch with you on Whatsapp. Thank you.

Hajji M.
Re: Affordable With Different Designs Of Sofa Chairs For Your Home, Hotel, Offices by Blessingbee(f): 9:32pm On Jun 02, 2020
Good evening friends

Re: Affordable With Different Designs Of Sofa Chairs For Your Home, Hotel, Offices by Blessingbee(f): 8:46am On Jun 03, 2020
[quote author=mufutau55 post=90166999]

I will get in touch with you on Whatsapp. Thank you.

Hajji M.
Thank you very much
Re: Affordable With Different Designs Of Sofa Chairs For Your Home, Hotel, Offices by Blessingbee(f): 5:56pm On Jun 10, 2020
Goodevening friends.....hope this June is treating us fine...Dnt forget to contact us for your quality leather chairs....different designs of tables and any other furniture you can think of.....for your home....schools....hotels etc...at affordable prices....always available....feel free to call at any time....thank you
Re: Affordable With Different Designs Of Sofa Chairs For Your Home, Hotel, Offices by Blessingbee(f): 10:21pm On Jun 12, 2020
Goodevening friends.....don't forget we are always available anytime for all kinds of furniture at affordable prices......please don't forget to contact for more details....your satisfaction and happiness is all we want....
Re: Affordable With Different Designs Of Sofa Chairs For Your Home, Hotel, Offices by Taal17: 1:00pm On Jun 30, 2020
Hello,

I need chairs like this

Re: Affordable With Different Designs Of Sofa Chairs For Your Home, Hotel, Offices by Blessingbee(f): 8:17pm On Jun 10, 2021
Good evening friends......been a while.....absent for a while but I am available now......call me for all kinds of furniture...always at your service
Re: Affordable With Different Designs Of Sofa Chairs For Your Home, Hotel, Offices by Blessingbee(f): 6:22am On Jun 11, 2021
Good morning .....Thank God for another morning...Executive chair available in different colors and very affordable.....just a DM

1 Like

Re: Affordable With Different Designs Of Sofa Chairs For Your Home, Hotel, Offices by Blessingbee(f): 6:24am On Jun 11, 2021
As long as it is furniture.....say no more....she is always here☺️Available also in red and black colour

Re: Affordable With Different Designs Of Sofa Chairs For Your Home, Hotel, Offices by Blessingbee(f): 6:23pm On Jun 11, 2021
Office chair at affordable price

Re: Affordable With Different Designs Of Sofa Chairs For Your Home, Hotel, Offices by Blessingbee(f): 6:44am On Jun 14, 2021
Happy new week friends.....This week will be a great and wonderful one...::God’s favour.....grace....blessing will be with us all...Amen��

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Plots Of Land Off DBS Road Asaba, 1 Pole To DBS Road Asaba / To Let Clean 2bedroom Flat With 2t/2bt @ Off Estate Road Alapere For 400k (pics / Road Facing Plots For Sale Sangotedo @ Opposite Emperor Estate #20m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.