Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Wow, Have You Seen This Whatsapp Tv Before? (picture), It's Amazing - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Wow, Have You Seen This Whatsapp Tv Before? (picture), It's Amazing (1062 Views)

Missing Person - Have You Seen Barbara Odiase? / Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? / Never Seen Before Picture Of Nigerian President As A Boy. Na Wa Ooo! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wow, Have You Seen This Whatsapp Tv Before? (picture), It's Amazing by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 22, 2020
Hi, we are *AliveTv*, A WhatsApp Tv that share jokes�, memes�, Motivation quotes✍️, inspiration quotes�, and many others to keep you entertained�‍�‍�, but in order to join us, click on the link below and tell us your name, after that you will have to save our number as "AliveTv"

Remember to share this link with your family and friends

https:///2347089562575?text=Hey%20AliveTv%20I%20would%20love%20to%20join%20your%20TV%20my%20name______

(1) (Reply)

Happy Marriage And Soul Mate Ideal / Prepaid Meter Is Displaying A Different Meter Number. / cillalove - Hey People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.