Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,940 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Omotola's Song - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Omotola's Song (1813 Views)

Omotola In The Studio With Bobby Valentino! / Omotola Jalade's Second Album To Be In Market By December / Omotola Jalade's Music CD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Omotola's Song by 2chukwu(m): 6:13pm On Jan 26, 2006
Hey naira's i just got omotola's cd and i listen to it,but......what do you think about the songs.
Re: Omotola's Song by queen2(f): 7:25pm On Jan 26, 2006
I havent heard it, when i do i will give u feedback
Re: Omotola's Song by spikelord(m): 7:54pm On Jan 26, 2006
I watched one of her stage perfomances alongside Sound Sultan some months ago and I can assure you that the girl's songs are fine!!
Re: Omotola's Song by hotangel2(f): 3:11am On Jan 27, 2006
Internet link anyone?
Re: Omotola's Song by spikelord(m): 9:16am On Jan 27, 2006
Still searching Hottie!
Re: Omotola's Song by Free(f): 9:28pm On Jan 30, 2006
WOT!!!
OMOTOLA SINGS??
ALL NAIJA ACTRESSES TURNED SINGERS/
Re: Omotola's Song by gracious(f): 10:14pm On Jan 30, 2006
nigerians will do almost anything just to make da ca$h
Re: Omotola's Song by smartsoft(m): 1:49am On Jan 31, 2006
Since they don't want their basket empty.
Re: Omotola's Song by abbeymum(m): 5:37am On Jan 31, 2006
I love all her Tracks in *GBA*.. shes Hot !!!.... can anyone tell me her Record label.
Re: Omotola's Song by luvhenry(m): 12:17pm On Jan 31, 2006
gba is meaning #less did u just say u like it u guys see the song
naija lo wah kilon shele
its another party gba music getting loud
its somehow
Re: Omotola's Song by charlesoni: 3:33pm On Jan 31, 2006
sorry to say, omotola bleeped up. she just went up stage and constituited a neusance .i,m highly dissapointed in her,,, her hit track (gba) is razz so it discouraged me.
Re: Omotola's Song by africanboy(m): 4:09pm On Jan 31, 2006
i really dont understand y omtola, genevieve and others had 2 go singing AFTER the ban on them, if they had d skills y not b4 d ban.

Point? look @ julius agwu - artist (paradise park), comedy (crack ya ribs) and singing (sunita et al).
Re: Omotola's Song by 2chukwu(m): 4:57pm On Jan 31, 2006
[i][/i] But naira's i heard her song i was like "she did 100% more than genevie or what's her name" i really do feel that track the one she did with pastor good

Things you did to me.

it was cool and tight or....wait a min where's hot-angel,spike's and the rest that make up the full house in nairaland,are u guys afraid of being sue by omo T, ??
Re: Omotola's Song by eveseh(f): 8:14pm On Apr 19, 2006
i i'vn't hear them yet?
Re: Omotola's Song by disney(f): 8:42pm On Apr 19, 2006
l bought the music cd and l would say its just there.  The track 2 and track 7 is kind of very cool (baby boy things u do to me).  The rest is just pure noise/nonsense shocked. The sad thing is omotola can't sing but she got the perfect sound/beats.

But l think anyone would like track 2.

NB: Anyone abroad that want to buy the music cd  online just go to www.nigeriastore.net and u can buy the cd for 5 dollar to 6 dollar.

NB: Track 7 ( did anybody notice that omotola was indirecting abusing Geneveive nnaji " Do u know how that thing right there try to steal what l hold so dear " She was calling geneveive a thing and that geneveive is trying to steal her position in the movie industry. )   Sha na wa oooooooooooooo. grin
Re: Omotola's Song by Seun(m): 9:10pm On Apr 19, 2006
Discussion continues here: Omotola Jalade's Music CD

(1)

Please From Where Else Can I Download Mp3s To My Phone Besides Waptrick? / Beanpole(opo Ewa) : SOPE TIE VIDEO / Dagrin FreeStyling At The Age Of 13: (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.