Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Earning Tutorial-- Only For Business People. Class Starts Monday 25th May. Join - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Earning Tutorial-- Only For Business People. Class Starts Monday 25th May. Join (455 Views)

Business People Gather Here / LOAN AVAILABLE FOR BUSINESS ONLY / Advertising Tools And Resources For Business Owners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earning Tutorial-- Only For Business People. Class Starts Monday 25th May. Join by webtutorr: 2:35pm On May 23, 2020
Who is a business person?
A business person is someone who have a skill or someone that sells products.
A business person can still be someone that do affiliate, selling peoples businesses to earn money.
The problem is not that 80% of our masses dont have a business or dont know they can do affiliate with
other peoples business to earn. But the problem is that many people dont know how to market their business to make money.
It still surprise me that majority of Nigerian youths dont know the simple straight truth towards making money on the internet inorder to stick to it and follow it up. No business pays if you dont follow it up. Be it online or offline.

I can remember how often people that knew me as an online business tutor chat me on whatsapp asking me if they can do comment and get paid, ads self clicking and many other irrelevant internet activities that will never amount to one naira than wasting your data and time.

As a business person, you must have a focus, you must set a target and stick at that.
You must understand the power of advert and internet advert for that matter.

I always tell people that There is money in the Lead. Many customers that patronize me may have chatted like amonth ago but turned to customer this month. And why they turned to customer is because i understand the importants of storing leads and following them up until they fully convert to customers.

So, to be making money in any business you are into, you need advert, audience, you need leads, you need the right direction and thats why am making this thread.

I will be organising a free whatsapp tutorial on how to be doing digital marketing, advertising your business and earning 150k and above monthly.

Training date: Monday 25th May 2020 and Time: 9-10pm. Venue: Whatsapp.
Message me with the title "Business Boosting" to add you to the training group: 08065847947

See you at the top!!!
Re: Earning Tutorial-- Only For Business People. Class Starts Monday 25th May. Join by webtutorr: 11:00am On May 24, 2020
Message seen and will add you guys to the group.
Interested people are still allowed to message me on whatsapp to add you: 08065847947
Re: Earning Tutorial-- Only For Business People. Class Starts Monday 25th May. Join by skylane: 2:08pm On May 24, 2020
Re: Earning Tutorial-- Only For Business People. Class Starts Monday 25th May. Join by webtutorr: 6:14pm On May 24, 2020
skylane:

Will add you guys to the group.
Re: Earning Tutorial-- Only For Business People. Class Starts Monday 25th May. Join by webtutorr: 6:16pm On May 24, 2020
Message me on WhatsApp with the title: Business Boosting 08065847947
Re: Earning Tutorial-- Only For Business People. Class Starts Monday 25th May. Join by webtutorr: 10:12pm On May 24, 2020
Message me to add you
Re: Earning Tutorial-- Only For Business People. Class Starts Monday 25th May. Join by webtutorr: 1:10pm On May 25, 2020
message me to add you
Re: Earning Tutorial-- Only For Business People. Class Starts Monday 25th May. Join by webtutorr: 6:58pm On May 25, 2020
Message me to add you

(1) (Reply)

De Diafix Effective Remedy For Diabetes..know More / Clothings, Interior And Errands: / Make-up Artist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.