Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,269 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

WINDON 8 NOT WORKING. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / WINDON 8 NOT WORKING. (459 Views)

Craigslist Reply Button Not Working / I Help Someone To Reformat His Pro-book 6560b Window 7, WIFI Not Working Anymore / Keyboard Not Working (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WINDON 8 NOT WORKING. by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 23, 2020
hey, I've got this dell 5500 installed with window8pro, lately when I press my on button the laptop will on but wount boot or load the window.

I tried restoring it but it not restoring at all.
Pls help
Re: WINDON 8 NOT WORKING. by rottennaija(m): 3:59pm On May 23, 2020
Chibukings111:
hey, I've got this dell 5500 installed with window8pro, lately when I press my on button the laptop will on but wount boot or load the window.

Pls help
Can't we see Screenshot?
Re: WINDON 8 NOT WORKING. by lordtim001(m): 7:53pm On May 23, 2020
Chibukings111:

Pls help
There are two things I can think of :
i. Most likely, the head of your hard drive has shifted. Remove it and put it back in properly. Try to reinstall Windows, if you can. In the worst case scenario, your hard drive has crashed. You might need to get a new hard drive.

ii. It might be a RAM problem. If you can access your ram slots, remove the RAM sticks, clean it with a soft cloth or eraser and put it back in. From the way you type, I can bet my two cents that you are not a techy guy. If you can't do it, get someone to do it for you.

As a hail Mary, you can also try a hard reset(TRY THIS FIRST!). Shut down and remove your battery. Press and hold your laptop power button for 60 seconds or a bit longer. Put the battery back in and try booting up again.
Re: WINDON 8 NOT WORKING. by Achinakaa(m): 11:52pm On May 29, 2020
1. could be that the hard drive is not in its proper place
2 could be the the windows installed is corrupted
3. could that the hard drive is bad should be replaced
4 could be that the laptop VGA is bad. is the laptop an AMD or an Intel laptop.
contact me for assistance 07034970762 .Ikeja lagos

(1) (Reply)

Dell Vostro Core I3 500gb 4gb 14.inch 55kI / Usa Used Hp Amd A3 Laptop Affordable And Free Delivery / How To Save Photos And Videos From Faceboook To Your Phone Without Data.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.