Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

The Big Snake We Killed Last Night . - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / The Big Snake We Killed Last Night . (551 Views)

See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help / What Type Of Snake Is This. The Big Snake I Killed Last Night / Check Out The Animal My Dog Killed Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Big Snake We Killed Last Night . by Fesisko(m): 4:51pm On May 23, 2020
dear nairalanders,pls can someone help me to identify the specie of this snake.
I was actually sleeping in my sitting room.at about 3.A.m,I woke up to charge my phone.
immediately I stood up,I heard a creepy noise.
I switched on the light and I saw this big snake.
I quickly went to call my younger Bro, who was sleeping in the living room to kill it.
Note: I recently packed into the house (My house actually),in a developing area.i checked the whole Windows net to see if there's any opening or probably a crack in the wall,I didn't find any.

is this snake poisonous?

Re: The Big Snake We Killed Last Night . by okirewaju(f): 4:51pm On May 23, 2020
embarassed

Scary
Re: The Big Snake We Killed Last Night . by Enoch07: 4:55pm On May 23, 2020
lala oya do d needful, omo how snake take enter house na abi na village people come visit u
Re: The Big Snake We Killed Last Night . by Fesisko(m): 4:55pm On May 23, 2020
okirewaju:
embarassed
Scary
in fact,i have left the since morning,I fear snakes alot
Re: The Big Snake We Killed Last Night . by Ipromote: 4:58pm On May 23, 2020
Sure FP.

This economic meltdown no reach Lala side at all. See food everywhere

Fesisko:
I was actually sleeping in my sitting room.at about 3.A.m,I woke up to charge my phone.
I quickly went to call my younger Bro, who was sleeping in the living room to kill it.

You ran away to call your younger brother to kill snake? I can't even find the (f) next to your moniker

Interested in boosting sales? Try social media marketing. I'm your plug wink
Re: The Big Snake We Killed Last Night . by emeijeh(m): 5:02pm On May 23, 2020
Op is not man enough grin

Your younger brother converted the snake's head to a damaged dragon's, while you chickened out
Re: The Big Snake We Killed Last Night . by Dathypebruv(m): 5:02pm On May 23, 2020
Lalasticlala right now grin

Re: The Big Snake We Killed Last Night . by Fesisko(m): 5:04pm On May 23, 2020
Ipromote:

Sure FP.

This economic meltdown no reach Lala side at all. See food everywhere

You ran away to call your younger brother to kill snake? I can't even find the (f) next to your moniker

Interested in boosting sales? Try social media marketing. I'm your plug wink

I'm actually a male.but snakes scares the shit out of me.and in addition to the confused state i was in.
Re: The Big Snake We Killed Last Night . by Seventy7kings: 5:05pm On May 23, 2020
shocked
I think people are really hunting for snake just to be on Nairaland front page. Because I don't understand why you must kill snake everyday undecided
Re: The Big Snake We Killed Last Night . by Fesisko(m): 5:07pm On May 23, 2020
emeijeh:

Your younger brother converted the snake's head to a damaged dragon's, while you chickened out
thank you.i don't think you have ever been in a close range with a snake,let alone waking up to see a strange creature beside you.
Oga man O war
Re: The Big Snake We Killed Last Night . by Seventy7kings: 5:08pm On May 23, 2020
Fesisko:
Note: I recently packed into the house (My house actually),in a developing area.i checked the whole Windows net to see if there's any opening or probably a crack in the wall,I didn't find any.

undecided rather than trying to know the specie, channel the energy on finding out how the snake managed to enter. There might be more snakes, be careful when you want to use the toilet to avoid the story that touches the heart. cheesy
Re: The Big Snake We Killed Last Night . by Denique(f): 5:13pm On May 23, 2020
Lala on his way to FP...

Re: The Big Snake We Killed Last Night . by emeijeh(m): 5:14pm On May 23, 2020
Fesisko:
thank you.i don't think you have ever been in a close range with a snake,let alone waking up to see a strange creature beside you.
Oga man O war

And i guess your younger brother is Superman from Krypton
Re: The Big Snake We Killed Last Night . by ABLESOFT2(m): 5:20pm On May 23, 2020
shocked
Re: The Big Snake We Killed Last Night . by Fesisko(m): 5:27pm On May 23, 2020
Seventy7kings:
undecided rather than trying to know the specie, channel the energy on finding out how the snake managed to enter. There might be more snakes, be careful when you want to use the toilet to avoid the story that touches the heart. cheesy
I actually posted this to know how best to prevent a future occurrence. like I said earlier,I have checked the whole surroundings to see if there's any hole, I couldn't find any.
I'm wondering how the snake managed to entered .please can you suggest anything that that drives snakes away?I have fumigated the whole house already.
Re: The Big Snake We Killed Last Night . by Fesisko(m): 5:30pm On May 23, 2020
emeijeh:

And i guess your younger brother is Superman from Krypton
As at the time I saw the snake,I was shocked,confused and disorganized at the same time.i ran to my bro for rescue.lol
Re: The Big Snake We Killed Last Night . by Fesisko(m): 5:31pm On May 23, 2020
Enoch07:
lala oya do d needful, omo how snake take enter house na abi na village people come visit u
the matter tire me.can this be their handiwork ?them nor go see me sha...

1 Like

Re: The Big Snake We Killed Last Night . by Enoch07: 5:35pm On May 23, 2020
Fesisko:
the matter tire me.can this be their handiwork ?
thank God u killed it
Re: The Big Snake We Killed Last Night . by Enoch07: 5:37pm On May 23, 2020
emeijeh:

I once ran from front of our house straight up stairs because of snake, u know who finally killed d snake? my late grand mother. some of us fear snake like mad
Re: The Big Snake We Killed Last Night . by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 23, 2020
Damn Niggarrrr
Isoright
Re: The Big Snake We Killed Last Night . by Fesisko(m): 6:39pm On May 23, 2020
please house,can somebody tell me the name of this snake?

(1) (Reply)

Are They Good Dogs In Nigeria / Pls!!! My Dogs Are Not Agrressive ... Help Me / Top Notch Cauc Pups, Male Dalmatian, Ped Boerboels, Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.