Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

How I Escaped From Being Scam//alert!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Escaped From Being Scam//alert!! (549 Views)

How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash / For People Who Grew Up Poor And Eventually Escaped Poverty, Whats Your Story? / Can Somebody Explain This? If An Being Scam By DHL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Escaped From Being Scam//alert!! by prinzmenzir(m): 11:31pm On May 23, 2020
I'm planning to venture into selling of wholesale recharge cards. I went to a nearby dealer but their minimum amount to start with is 200k, which what I have is not up to the said amount, so I decided to check online if I will find any dealer with less start-up.
I saw a site that sells 100naira card @90naira so I decided to call the office, the gentleman on the other end sounded so real which I almost fall in for, infact their start-up is 50k. I asked him if I should send someone to his office and he said no problem that it's even better that way( I stay in Akwa ibom and his office is at ibadan)
I call my colleague that is base in ibadan to help me confirm the company legitimacy which I spent 1k for his transportation.
On getting to the office location, the so call manager decided not to pick my calls and that of my friend, the next thing he did was to block us from calling him.

I'm still unable to reach him.... Na so my 50k for take go.

I feel like dropping his company name and phone number here, so that others may take note

1 Like

Re: How I Escaped From Being Scam//alert!! by mubanoni(m): 7:55am On May 24, 2020
Drop the company name and number to help others.
Scam are everywhere.
It's not possible to get recharge cards at 90 or 89 naira from sub dealers

(1) (Reply)

How To Access Funds For a capital intensive Business In Nigeria / Are you having trouble settling an issue? Just Vex Am Out! / Make $125 Weekly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.