Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,348 members, 7,860,899 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:22 PM

My Problem With Chinese Brands - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Problem With Chinese Brands (3479 Views)

My problem with Oraimo Power Banks / Chinese Brands Take The Lead On The List Of Global Top Brands 2022-2023 / My Conversation With Chinese People Over Hauwei,xiaomi And Apple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Problem With Chinese Brands by ODJ123(m): 11:03pm On May 25, 2020
Check my dm
Re: My Problem With Chinese Brands by NightFood: 9:41am On May 26, 2020
Senpai01:
Lol is not that I don't know phones I'm just shocked at how all phones just spiked in price

Last I remember spark 4 was 30k now even spark 4 air is 40k

I tire for dem undecided
Honestly inflation caused it. When it was 30k dollar was around 360. Now dollar is around 430+.

Now it didn't affect only phones. Even other items

1 Like

Re: My Problem With Chinese Brands by Qsand: 1:15pm On May 26, 2020
Samabu07:
Hi, do you have an idea how much it cost? BTW, I reside in Abuja.
It should cost 30 sumtin k
Re: My Problem With Chinese Brands by Nellsworld(m): 4:02pm On May 26, 2020
Senpai01:

Nokia bugdet devices have terrible reviews but do you speak of Samsung devices with experience?
No go near Samsung with that kind of budget, u will end up regretting, the Exynos SoC they put inside their low and midrange phone is little beta than the P22 and Co they put Inside the infinix and tecno, go for huawei or redmi or vigo or you can get LG V20 or G5

1 Like

Re: My Problem With Chinese Brands by vickertony(m): 9:11pm On May 28, 2020
Vyzz:
I bought my redmi 8a 45k in St Michael's.
I didn't want to buy the phone bcuz it doesn't have fingerprint scanner, I preferred redmi 8 but that one no dey. And waiting for price of phones to fall before I buy am?, na loneliness go kill me so I buy the redmi 8a.
But now bro.
I am happy I both it. The battery na die with fast charge. Las Las u go enjoy am
Boss that's st Michael's Aba?
Re: My Problem With Chinese Brands by Vyzz: 12:02am On May 29, 2020
vickertony:
Boss that's st Michael's Aba?

Yes sir Rugged place
Re: My Problem With Chinese Brands by vickertony(m): 10:14am On May 29, 2020
Vyzz:

Yes sir
Rugged place
thanks man, I just de reason where pesin fit see redmi phones for Abia state since.
Re: My Problem With Chinese Brands by Nellsworld(m): 1:01pm On May 29, 2020
vickertony:

thanks man, I just de reason where pesin fit see redmi phones for Abia state since.
Check any slot shops or pointek in ur area
Re: My Problem With Chinese Brands by Breastfeed: 2:35pm On May 30, 2020
90% of phones in Nigeria are chines brand from Tecno to redmi to Xaomi etc.

Funny enough even some iPhone are coupled in china
Re: My Problem With Chinese Brands by MayenKudi: 8:58pm On May 30, 2020
lol, TECNO have 6GB phones too, its just that theres none for 40k
Senpai01:
I have a budget of 40k

Here's the issue: I've used a Chinese phone before and I have to say performance is good but I had repair issues so I don't want to go down that path and I do not trust Tecno and their 1gb phones. I considered Nokia as they have Android One and can be repaired but the reviews are bad. How should I go about this?
Re: My Problem With Chinese Brands by vickertony(m): 8:50pm On Jun 01, 2020
Nellsworld:

Check any slot shops or pointek in ur area
Thanks bro.
Re: My Problem With Chinese Brands by Nobody: 2:03am On Jun 05, 2020
Wtf this thing is still going? Y'all should just give it up, I bought an A20

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Phone For This Amount. / MTS Wireless/Starcomm mobile / Who Has Seen This New Change On Playstore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.