Stats: 3,155,408 members, 7,826,579 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Social Distancing In Out Church Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Social Distancing In Out Church Today (545 Views)

Social Distancing In Akwa Ibom Church (Photo) / Chris Okotie: Social Distancing In Church Is Like Blasphemous Infidelity / Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Social Distancing In Out Church Today by Dikelove: 12:23pm On May 24, 2020
This is the Lord'a chosen church
IMO state

Pictures below

Re: Social Distancing In Out Church Today by Dikelove: 12:25pm On May 24, 2020
Pics

Re: Social Distancing In Out Church Today by ojun50(m): 12:25pm On May 24, 2020
Church name and state
Nice one
Re: Social Distancing In Out Church Today by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:30pm On May 24, 2020
Isn't that a Lord chosen apron am seeing there??

But this must be somewhere in the east.
Re: Social Distancing In Out Church Today by Davash222(m): 12:31pm On May 24, 2020
Organised Children of God.

Re: Social Distancing In Out Church Today by DanseMacabre(m): 12:34pm On May 24, 2020
And precisely what denomination is this Out Church
Re: Social Distancing In Out Church Today by Amotolongbo(f): 12:35pm On May 24, 2020
Re: Social Distancing In Out Church Today by Dikelove: 12:38pm On May 24, 2020
ojun50:
Church name and state
Nice one
modified
Re: Social Distancing In Out Church Today by CAPSLOCKED: 1:12pm On May 24, 2020
THE MORE YOU ATTEND THIS CHURCH, THE POORER YOU BECOME.

FLEE FROM THESE GUYS IF WHAT YOU NEED IS A BRIGHT FUTURE. RUMORS SAY THEY SUCK DESTINY DRY AND I BELIEVE IT. IF NOT WHY ARE THEIR MEMBERS ALWAYS LOOKING SO POOR, DIRTY, AND RETĄRDED?

Re: Social Distancing In Out Church Today by CAPSLOCKED: 1:18pm On May 24, 2020
THE MAD PEOPLE'S CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MINISTRIES. grin

Re: Social Distancing In Out Church Today by scoundrel(f): 2:18pm On May 24, 2020
Being in church is not necessary. I’m beginning to feel these people have something to gain from the virus going rampant. In how many languages will the government tell religious centres to close shop?
Re: Social Distancing In Out Church Today by Jokerman(m): 4:06pm On May 24, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

FLEE FROM THESE GUYS IF WHAT YOU NEED IS A BRIGHT FUTURE. RUMORS SAY THEY SUCK DESTINY DRY AND I BELIEVE IT. IF NOT WHY ARE THEIR MEMBERS ALWAYS LOOKING SO POOR, DIRTY, AND RETĄRDED?

Clown. The church as produced professors, doctors, engineers, business men and women...

Please don't listen to this atheist poster

Re: Social Distancing In Out Church Today by finalboss(m): 6:36pm On May 24, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

Chai, this guy no go kill me with laugh.

Re: Social Distancing In Out Church Today by Kobojunkie: 7:54pm On May 24, 2020
Jokerman:
Clown. The church as produced professors, doctors, engineers, business men and women... Please don't listen to this atheist poster
ANd that is exactly what Jesus Christ told you His church is to produce? undecided undecided undecided undecided

Re: Social Distancing In Out Church Today by Dikelove: 8:52pm On May 24, 2020
Was that whatthis poster was saying
CAPSLOCKED:
THE MAD PEOPLE'S CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MINISTRIES. grin

When Pastors/Christians Are Not Saved, Then Sinners/Atheists Get More Confused / See What Pastor Oyakhilome's Church In Ibadan Did To Fellow Pastors In Dire Need / The Real 7 Sins That Are An Abomination To God According To The Bible