Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,396 members, 7,850,411 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:45 PM

Is Education The Key To Success? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is Education The Key To Success? (478 Views)

Is Education And Integrated Science A Good Course? / Entrepreneurship Education: The Covenant University Way - Businessday / Covenant, UNN Break Into Times Higher Education (THE) Top 1000 World Rankings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Education The Key To Success? by dontali(m): 2:30pm On May 24, 2020
Abeg o Nairalanders, someone just told me that EDUCATION IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS, though I'm on a contrary opinion but I still need more matured mind to drop their opinion. Thanks
Re: Is Education The Key To Success? by Rhozabeth(m): 3:04pm On May 24, 2020
Education is not a key to success, it's is only a good platform upon which u can build ur hustle so as to succeed.
Check around u, u will see many unsuccessful educated people that are yet to discover there passion!

1 Like

Re: Is Education The Key To Success? by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 24, 2020
Education is the key, self education far beyond having a class of degrees.

1 Like

Re: Is Education The Key To Success? by dontali(m): 6:20pm On May 24, 2020
Rhozabeth:
Education is not a key to success, it's is only a good platform upon which u can build ur hustle so as to succeed.
Check around u, u will see many unsuccessful educated people that are yet to discover there passion!
That's exactly my point, education is necessary but not that you can't be successful if uneducated
Re: Is Education The Key To Success? by dontali(m): 6:22pm On May 24, 2020
Doneze:
Education is the key, self education far beyond having a class of degrees.
Most people depends on certificate to survive, which is what I'm against. is good to be educated in order for you to be able to explore your ideas
Re: Is Education The Key To Success? by Rhozabeth(m): 10:23pm On May 24, 2020
dontali:
That's exactly my point, education is necessary but not that you can't be successful if uneducated
Exactly, there countless successful but uneducated people who in my opinion I feel would even have done better if they had gone to school!

1 Like

Re: Is Education The Key To Success? by Hahjascho(m): 11:08pm On May 24, 2020
dontali:
Abeg o Nairalanders, someone just told me that EDUCATION IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS, though I'm on a contrary opinion but I still need more matured mind to drop their opinion. Thanks
Yes it is, if only you fully understands what right and true education entails... like how it goes beyond earning a degree.

1 Like

Re: Is Education The Key To Success? by Bamz(m): 2:54am On May 25, 2020
dontali:

Maybe we should start by defining what success is? It means different things to different people, but basically it aligns with self fulfillment. Whatever form of education that can bring about such desired state is key.

1 Like

Re: Is Education The Key To Success? by dontali(m): 7:54am On May 25, 2020
Bamz:

Maybe we should start by defining what success is? It means different things to different people, but basically it aligns with self fulfillment. Whatever form of education that can bring about such desired state is key.
In a nutshell you are trying to say the knowledge attain is what brings to the success not just the cert, which I totally agree with and same I told her, what she has to bring to the table is what matter, case study of Bill Gate. But her own she emphasizing on the certificate to get a job
Re: Is Education The Key To Success? by dontali(m): 7:56am On May 25, 2020
Hahjascho:
Yes it is, if only you fully understands what right and true education entails... like how it goes beyond earning a degree.
My point exactly

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Marginal Costing Tutorial / Nigerian Defence Academy / Why Most Phd And Masters Application Ends Up In Trash In US Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.