Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,543 members, 7,850,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:10 AM

Dehumanizing: See The Havoc Wreck On A Nigerian By 2 Chinese Dredging Company - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dehumanizing: See The Havoc Wreck On A Nigerian By 2 Chinese Dredging Company (1010 Views)

2 Chinese Nationals Jailed 6 Years Each For ₦‎50 Million Bribe / Bandits Kidnap 2 Chinese Workers, kill 2 security guards At Zungeru Hydro Power / 2 Chinese Expatriates Kidnapped In Ebonyi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dehumanizing: See The Havoc Wreck On A Nigerian By 2 Chinese Dredging Company by Info2020: 3:00pm On May 24, 2020
Two Chinese dredging companies namely F.C. Energy/Renecon Limited and Brickstech Limited operating in the Ijede-Egbin axis of Ikorodu Lagos State humiliated, abused,dehumanized, brutalized and molested a Nigerian by the name Olamide Akinrinola going about his lawful daily activities. This dastardly act was carried out on the 14th and 17th February and a repeated evil act on 6/7 May with fully armed street urchins on the waterways. This is in a bid to stop and prevent lawfully authorized Nigerians from carrying out dredging activities in this Ikorodu axis . Olamide reported this attack at the Area N Police command but he was denied the opportunity of writing a statement. It will be very necessary for the authorities concerned to look into the issue before it leads to community issues

2 Shares

Re: Dehumanizing: See The Havoc Wreck On A Nigerian By 2 Chinese Dredging Company by olumike001(m): 3:01pm On May 24, 2020
What a country
Re: Dehumanizing: See The Havoc Wreck On A Nigerian By 2 Chinese Dredging Company by StubbornGENIUS: 3:03pm On May 24, 2020
I still blame buhari and all our politicians for this kind of irregularities.
Re: Dehumanizing: See The Havoc Wreck On A Nigerian By 2 Chinese Dredging Company by Davash222(m): 3:03pm On May 24, 2020
I didn't see any havoc.
Re: Dehumanizing: See The Havoc Wreck On A Nigerian By 2 Chinese Dredging Company by TransflectTP(m): 3:05pm On May 24, 2020
It's a pity
Re: Dehumanizing: See The Havoc Wreck On A Nigerian By 2 Chinese Dredging Company by olumike001(m): 3:06pm On May 24, 2020
What a country

I hope this get to the attention of the authorities needed.

This is how communal clash,riots,war etc starts.

If only we can curtail this before it get before hand
Re: Dehumanizing: See The Havoc Wreck On A Nigerian By 2 Chinese Dredging Company by babasolution: 3:06pm On May 24, 2020
Yoruba are now slaves in their own land,i have been saying this for a while now,yoruba have been pauperized by their own leaders.CHINESE AND INDIANS have become the new masters of the average yoruba after being sold off by their leaders.
Re: Dehumanizing: See The Havoc Wreck On A Nigerian By 2 Chinese Dredging Company by DanseMacabre(m): 3:07pm On May 24, 2020
But dem no touch this guy hand naaaa
Re: Dehumanizing: See The Havoc Wreck On A Nigerian By 2 Chinese Dredging Company by olumike001(m): 3:08pm On May 24, 2020
Davash222:
I didn't see any havoc.

The havoc he meant is that he was denied access to carry out his lawful duties which is like an infringement on his right.

You never can tell what the havoc will be if he fights dirty neglecting the course of the law
Re: Dehumanizing: See The Havoc Wreck On A Nigerian By 2 Chinese Dredging Company by Davash222(m): 3:09pm On May 24, 2020
DanseMacabre:
But dem no touch this guy hand naaaa
I was even thinking my eyes no clear before.
Re: Dehumanizing: See The Havoc Wreck On A Nigerian By 2 Chinese Dredging Company by Davash222(m): 3:13pm On May 24, 2020
olumike001:

The havoc he meant is that he was denied access to carry out his lawful duties which is like an infringement on his right.

You never can tell what the havoc will be if he fights dirty neglecting the course of the law
Go look that guy face again... That guy be like person wey dem fit deny access to carry out his lawful duties without him not putting up a fight?
Re: Dehumanizing: See The Havoc Wreck On A Nigerian By 2 Chinese Dredging Company by DanseMacabre(m): 3:14pm On May 24, 2020
Davash222:

I was even thinking my eyes no clear before.

Or maybe na one of the people wey mend the guy be this.
Re: Dehumanizing: See The Havoc Wreck On A Nigerian By 2 Chinese Dredging Company by olumike001(m): 3:19pm On May 24, 2020
Davash222:

Go look that guy face again... That guy be like person wey dem fit deny access to carry out his lawful duties without him not putting up a fight?

Probably this is His own way of fighting, you know he said he was denied access to write a statement ....this guy can think otherwise by employing a gang to cause a counter attack or even kill himself due to depression.
Re: Dehumanizing: See The Havoc Wreck On A Nigerian By 2 Chinese Dredging Company by Davash222(m): 3:26pm On May 24, 2020
olumike001:

Probably this is His own way of fighting, you know he said he was denied access to write a statement ....this guy can think otherwise by employing a gang to cause a counter attack or even kill himself due to depression.
Yes, the police denied him access to write statement cos he who comes to equity must come with clean hands. He already employed his omo onile gang, but they were over powered by the Chinese companies, and now he's crying like a baby. We know their tactics already..
Re: Dehumanizing: See The Havoc Wreck On A Nigerian By 2 Chinese Dredging Company by olumike001(m): 3:29pm On May 24, 2020
Davash222:

Yes, the police denied him access to write statement cos he who comes to equity must come with clean hands. He already employed his omo onile gang, but they were over powered by the Chinese companies, and now he's crying like a baby. We know their tactics already..

Hummmmn

I wasn't there anyway,just reading it the way it was posted.
Sorry did you know about this story?
Re: Dehumanizing: See The Havoc Wreck On A Nigerian By 2 Chinese Dredging Company by AudioNews(m): 4:30pm On May 24, 2020
See de people Ewedu nd Amala Muslims is supporting 4 World power,
De ar receiving de beat small small

Re: Dehumanizing: See The Havoc Wreck On A Nigerian By 2 Chinese Dredging Company by Moneywirer: 5:07pm On May 24, 2020
Tell us everything that happened
Re: Dehumanizing: See The Havoc Wreck On A Nigerian By 2 Chinese Dredging Company by Jakumo(m): 5:33pm On May 24, 2020
If the Chinese are not curtailed in Nigeria, they will become emboldened, as all criminals do when they feel free to escalate bad behavior with no fear of legal action.

Illegal dredging and gold mining companies run by the Chinese in Ghana, are poisoning rivers, and destroying cocoa plantations with no compensation paid to anybody, because the operators of those criminal dredging boats, are ARMED, and not afraid to shoot people who they don't like around their equipment, with absolute impunity for all murders of Ghana's citizens that are perpetrated by those Chinese criminals.
Re: Dehumanizing: See The Havoc Wreck On A Nigerian By 2 Chinese Dredging Company by Noisyrians: 5:57pm On May 24, 2020
False! Chinese illegal miners are being dealt with in Ghana. You don’t know a massive security crackdown was launched in Ghana?

Jakumo:
If the Chinese are not curtailed in Nigeria, they will become emboldened, as all criminals do when they feel free to escalate bad behavior with no fear of legal action.

Illegal dredging companies run my the Chinese in Ghana, are poisoning rivers, and destroying cocoa plantations with no compensation paid to anybody, because the operators of those criminal dredging boats, are ARMED, and not afraid to shoot people who they don't like around their equipment, with absolute impunity for all murders of Ghana's citizens that are perpetrated by those Chinese criminals.

2 Likes

Re: Dehumanizing: See The Havoc Wreck On A Nigerian By 2 Chinese Dredging Company by Jakumo(m): 6:00pm On May 24, 2020
Noisyrians:
False! Chinese illegal miners are being dealt with in Ghana. You don’t know a massive security crackdown was launched in Ghana?

I hope you are right, brother. If the greedy Chinese are being booted out of Ghana, that is VERY good news, that hopefully will inspire Nigeria to also show those nasty people the door back to China.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

ENDSARS Protester Shot In Benin City (photos) / Armed Robber Gun Down During Gun Fight With Security Operatives In Edo(photos) / The Man Who Is Supplying Fulani, Boko Haran, & Bandits Guns Has Been Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.