Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,675 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

If You’ve Done Comptia Security+ - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / If You’ve Done Comptia Security+ (2036 Views)

Comptia Security+ Study Group / How Good Is Aptech In Comptia+ / NIIT Comptia A+ Slide For 5k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You’ve Done Comptia Security+ by carokan: 8:27pm On May 24, 2020
I really need help with the practice questions. I’m about to undertake the certification
Re: If You’ve Done Comptia Security+ by VickyRotex(f): 3:25pm On May 25, 2020
carokan:
I really need help with the practice questions. I’m about to undertake the certification

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tQF_pVIDMXq1e6GMwuUpLLDMdiYvny7x/view?usp=drivesdk

2 Likes

Re: If You’ve Done Comptia Security+ by carokan: 7:38am On May 26, 2020
VickyRotex:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tQF_pVIDMXq1e6GMwuUpLLDMdiYvny7x/view?usp=drivesdk

Hello. Thank you most kindly. I’m kind of struggling in this field Vicky. I wouldn’t mind keeping in touch. Kind regards

1 Like

Re: If You’ve Done Comptia Security+ by VickyRotex(f): 2:14pm On May 26, 2020
carokan:

Hello. Thank you most kindly. I’m kind of struggling in this field Vicky. I wouldn’t mind keeping in touch. Kind regards

It's my pleasure. No worries, I understand. We're all learning. smiley Please feel free to stay in touch. cheers
Re: If You’ve Done Comptia Security+ by VickyRotex(f): 4:34pm On May 26, 2020
carokan:

Hi, I tried to reply to your PM but it bounced back. The email address seems to be disabled.
Re: If You’ve Done Comptia Security+ by carokan: 4:40pm On May 26, 2020
VickyRotex:

Hi, I tried to reply to your PM but it bounced back. The email address seems to be disabled.

1 Like

Re: If You’ve Done Comptia Security+ by carokan: 4:55pm On May 26, 2020
VickyRotex:

Hope this one is not giving problems
Re: If You’ve Done Comptia Security+ by VickyRotex(f): 5:05pm On May 26, 2020
carokan:

***************@yahoo.com
carokan:

Hope this one is not giving problems

No it's not. I was able to send to it. Please confirm you recieved my email.

Also feel free to delete your email address to prevent spammers.

Cheers
Re: If You’ve Done Comptia Security+ by TheSociopath(m): 9:22pm On Jul 13, 2021
VickyRotex:

No it's not. I was able to send to it. Please confirm you recieved my email.

Also feel free to delete your email address to prevent spammers.

Cheers

Hi Vicky, do you have this certification now?
Re: If You’ve Done Comptia Security+ by VickyRotex(f): 12:01am On Jul 20, 2021
TheSociopath:

Hi Vicky, do you have this certification now?

Hi, been a while.

No, I didn't need it. I have an equivalent and also recently passed CISSP.

Let me know if you have any questions.
Re: If You’ve Done Comptia Security+ by TheSociopath(m): 10:00am On Jul 20, 2021
Re: If You’ve Done Comptia Security+ by Lifeis247: 11:10am On Jul 25, 2021
Hello,

Please I am currently studying for the CompTIA Security + SY0-601 and I need
study materials.

I found lots of materials for the Security + SY0-501 online but I need the SY0 - 601

You assistance would be appreciated, Thanks ...
Re: If You’ve Done Comptia Security+ by VickyRotex(f): 10:50am On Aug 03, 2021
TheSociopath:

Wow, that's great. Please can you Send me an email on ********? I'd love to connect with you on LinkedIn

Hi, sorry I just saw this.

I'll send you an email.
Re: If You’ve Done Comptia Security+ by VickyRotex(f): 11:00am On Aug 03, 2021
Lifeis247:
Hello,

study materials.

I found lots of materials for the Security + SY0-501 online but I need the SY0 - 601

Hi,

Maybe you should actually ask on this thread for more visibility.

https://www.nairaland.com/4578961/cybersecurity-grc-cysa-aws-ccsk/10#103899829
Re: If You’ve Done Comptia Security+ by naziamuhd: 4:34pm On Aug 03, 2021
Lifeis247:
Hello,

study materials.

Hi, i have managed to secure 3 study materials for SY0-601 worth more thank 50k (All published 2021)

1. CompTIA Security+ Study Guide: Exam SY0-601, 8th Edition [Kindle (Epub)] Can be read on your laptop with Adobe Digital Editions or reader Calibre E-reader

https://www.wiley.com/en-ng/CompTIA+Security%2B+Study+Guide%3A+Exam+SY0+601%2C+8th+Edition-p-9781119736264

2. CompTIA Security+ Practice Tests: Exam SY0-601, 2nd Edition [PDF]

https://www.wiley.com/en-ng/CompTIA+Security%2B+Practice+Tests%3A+Exam+SY0+601%2C+2nd+Edition-p-9781119735441

3. CompTIA Security+ Review Guide: Exam SY0-601, 5th Edition [Epub]

https://www.wiley.com/en-ng/CompTIA+Security%2B+Review+Guide%3A+Exam+SY0+601%2C+5th+Edition-p-9781119735366

I'm willing to share each for a price. 5k for each or 10k for all. Kindly send me a text if interested on 07042561581 and I will call you.
Re: If You’ve Done Comptia Security+ by Semaj77(m): 5:23pm On Aug 03, 2021
VickyRotex:

Good afternoon , I'm just starting out on a career in cyber security and I would need guidance on what courses and in which areas I need to start my journey. I'm basically a greenhorn in IT but I know I have the knack and passion for it. I have downloaded some materials on YouTube which may be useful but I need guidance from someone who is also on this same path I have chosen. I know it's a very broad area daunting to say the least but I'm ready for the task ahead. Please can I send a pm ?
Re: If You’ve Done Comptia Security+ by VickyRotex(f): 3:50am On Aug 05, 2021
Semaj77:

Good afternoon , I'm just starting out on a career in cyber security and I would need guidance on what courses and in which areas I need to start my journey. I'm basically a greenhorn in IT but I know I have the knack and passion for it. I have downloaded some materials on YouTube which may be useful but I need guidance from someone who is also on this same path I have chosen. I know it's a very broad area daunting to say the least but I'm ready for the task ahead. Please can I send a pm ?

Good morning,

Please feel free to send a pm. Happy to provide guidance from my little experience, answer any questions you may have, or refer you to anyone that may be able to help.

My responses may be delayed, but I'll sure get back to you.
Re: If You’ve Done Comptia Security+ by mcqwerty(m): 10:44am On Aug 05, 2021
If it's a beginner certification you need then start with CompTIA Security+. Then move to Comptia CySA.

The thing is if you do not have a networking background, some basic concepts about networking might sound unclear to you as you study for Security+. This could be prevented by taking the CompTIA Network+ training. Udemy is a good platform for this.

Also, it's not necessary to sit for the exam since you are not aspiring to be a Network Engineer. CompTIA Network+ is mostly suited for Network engineers and network administrators.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: If You’ve Done Comptia Security+ by Semaj77(m): 11:41am On Aug 06, 2021
VickyRotex:

Good morning,

Please feel free to send a pm. Happy to provide guidance from my little experience, answer any questions you may have, or refer you to anyone that may be able to help.

My responses may be delayed, but I'll sure get back to you.

Thanks so much , I'll reach out to you as soon as possible

1 Like

Re: If You’ve Done Comptia Security+ by peanutbutterr: 1:18am On Jul 25, 2023
VickyRotex:

hello vicky, i know this thread is old, but please if you don’t mind i would like you to guild me on this cyber security career path. i’m currently learning jS for web dev but the field is already saturated, with wordpress templates readily available to anyone, i intend to switch to cyber security, but i don’t know where to start from. i will appreciate any help ma.
thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Avoid Zuga Coin It Is A Scam Second Mmm / Java Collections Question / How To Modify Simple Machine Forum (SMF)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.