Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Painful Exit; Asup Chairman of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro in a fatal motor accident - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Painful Exit; Asup Chairman of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro in a fatal motor accident (2537 Views)

Remi Ajiboye: I Was Paid N4,000 As Monthly Salary, Says ASUP Chairman / NDDC Abandoned Project In Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro. / List Of HND Courses In Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Painful Exit; Asup Chairman of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro in a fatal motor accident by ademidedavid(f): 7:46am On May 25, 2020
With a very heavy heart and free flow of tears ,we regret to inform you of the sudden demise of a colleague an incumbent Asup Chairman comrade Akpituren M. B America of Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro yesterday 24th day of May in a ghastly motor accident along Asaba Benin Express way on a Union assignments .May God comfort his family and those of us he left behind.

1 Share

Re: Painful Exit; Asup Chairman of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro in a fatal motor accident by ademidedavid(f): 7:55am On May 25, 2020
More pics

1 Share

Re: Painful Exit; Asup Chairman of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro in a fatal motor accident by Officialgarri: 7:55am On May 25, 2020
Be like say the man the fly color o

1 Like

Re: Painful Exit; Asup Chairman of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro in a fatal motor accident by DamnnNiggarr: 8:04am On May 25, 2020
shocked
damnn niggarr!

Chai!
thiĀ§ is terrible, my heart goes out to the family and friend and pray that God grant them the fortitute to bear the loss.

no member of our family and friends shall experience accident of any kind.
Amen! Amin!

1 Like

Re: Painful Exit; Asup Chairman of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro in a fatal motor accident by LeeMason(m): 8:29am On May 25, 2020
Fatal accident not ghastly.

1 Like

Re: Painful Exit; Asup Chairman of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro in a fatal motor accident by ademidedavid(f): 8:33am On May 25, 2020
LeeMason:
Fatal accident not ghastly.
Noted and effected.....thanks

1 Like

Re: Painful Exit; Asup Chairman of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro in a fatal motor accident by ademidedavid(f): 8:33am On May 25, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked
damnn niggarr!

Chai!
thiĀ§ is terrible, my heart goes out to the family and friend and pray that God grant them the fortitute to bear the loss.

no member of our family and friends shall experience accident of any kind.
Amen! Amin!
Amen in God's name......
Re: Painful Exit; Asup Chairman of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro in a fatal motor accident by ademidedavid(f): 8:42am On May 25, 2020
Officialgarri:
Be like say the man the fly color o
When person time reach nothing man fit do, though we should be careful in whatsoever we do.........
Re: Painful Exit; Asup Chairman of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro in a fatal motor accident by doggedfighter(f): 8:54am On May 25, 2020
What a sad loss ! cry cry
A breadwinner gone.
My sympathy to the family.

Taking pictures of corpses and posting when we already have decent pictures of the person.

1 Like

Re: Painful Exit; Asup Chairman of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro in a fatal motor accident by ademidedavid(f): 9:08am On May 25, 2020
doggedfighter:
What a sad loss ! cry cry
A breadwinner gone.
My sympathy to the family.

Taking pictures of corpses and posting when we already have decent pictures of the person.
Its always so painful.....

1 Like

Re: Painful Exit; Asup Chairman of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro in a fatal motor accident by doggedfighter(f): 9:47am On May 25, 2020
ademidedavid:

Its always so painful.....
Exactly,Dave
Sudden deaths are devastating cry

1 Like

Re: Painful Exit; Asup Chairman of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro in a fatal motor accident by ademidedavid(f): 9:51am On May 25, 2020
doggedfighter:

Exactly,Dave
Sudden deaths are devastating cry
Its been 7years I lost my immediate sister and the shock has never left the family.....I commensurate with the deceased family and pray for the fortitude to bear the colossal loss.....may God be with us all Dogged

1 Like

Re: Painful Exit; Asup Chairman of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro in a fatal motor accident by doggedfighter(f): 9:57am On May 25, 2020
ademidedavid:

Its been 7years I lost my immediate sister and the shock has never left the family.....I commensurate with the deceased family and pray for the fortitude to bear the colossal loss.....may God be with us all Dogged
Amen

1 Like

Re: Painful Exit; Asup Chairman of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro in a fatal motor accident by fullblast(m): 10:25am On May 25, 2020
Life with it's twists and bends. Wife, children and his true friends will be in serious shock now.
May Divinity heal them all.

1 Like

Re: Painful Exit; Asup Chairman of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro in a fatal motor accident by ademidedavid(f): 10:33am On May 25, 2020
fullblast:
Life with it's twists and bends. Wife, children and his true friends will be in serious shock now.
May Divinity heal them all.
Serious shock and disorganisation....so many plans for the kids, so many unfulfilled projects with the wife and so on that have gone down the drain......this is the beginning of life for the family.
Re: Painful Exit; Asup Chairman of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro in a fatal motor accident by Thermodynamics(m): 1:15pm On May 25, 2020
I Don't usually pity Politicians, Lecturers and Police men when they die because most of them are wicked people who has spent their lifetime causing pain and suffering to others.
Well, I know there are still a few of them who are legit, if this guy is a legit lecturer, then R.I.P to him.

1 Like

Re: Painful Exit; Asup Chairman of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro in a fatal motor accident by ademidedavid(f): 1:34pm On May 25, 2020
Thermodynamics:
I Don't usually pity Politicians, Lecturers and Police men when they die because most of them are wicked people who has spent their lifetime causing pain and suffering to others.
Well, I know there are still a few of them who are legit, if this guy is a legit lecturer, then R.I.P to him.
You are right bro but death is a greater revenge so let's just learn to let the offences go.......their own wickedness was a lesson and blessing in disguise
Re: Painful Exit; Asup Chairman of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro in a fatal motor accident by walezy85: 2:40pm On May 25, 2020
Hmmmm,how did this happen?the impact is much I geuss hes on top speed,,then I wonder what he collided with......its well R.I.P

1 Like

Re: Painful Exit; Asup Chairman of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro in a fatal motor accident by Asquare84(m): 3:36pm On May 25, 2020
ademidedavid:
With a very heavy heart and free flow of tears ,we regret to inform you of the sudden demise of a colleague an incumbent Asup Chairman comrade Akpituren M. B America of Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro yesterday 24th day of May in a ghastly motor accident along Asaba Benin Express way on a Union assignments .May God comfort his family and those of us he left behind.

he probably ran into a station vehicle, effect of over speeding or poor vision

1 Like

Re: Painful Exit; Asup Chairman of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro in a fatal motor accident by ademidedavid(f): 3:47pm On May 25, 2020
Asquare84:

he probably ran into a station vehicle, effect of over speeding or poor vision
Probably or he lost concentration
Re: Painful Exit; Asup Chairman of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro in a fatal motor accident by ademidedavid(f): 3:50pm On May 25, 2020
walezy85:
Hmmmm,how did this happen?the impact is much I geuss hes on top speed,,then I wonder what he collided with......its well R.I.P
Exactly, cos its just one side of the vehicle that's affected....over speeding kills, let's all learn to drive cautiously
Re: Painful Exit; Asup Chairman of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro in a fatal motor accident by SoftP(m): 5:15pm On May 25, 2020
RIP,
This year 2020 though

1 Like

Re: Painful Exit; Asup Chairman of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro in a fatal motor accident by Prectega(m): 5:22pm On May 25, 2020
The daughter of the man is my very close friend

She has been crying since morning

1 Like

Re: Painful Exit; Asup Chairman of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro in a fatal motor accident by ademidedavid(f): 5:28pm On May 25, 2020
SoftP:
RIP,
This year 2020 though
A year we cannot just forget in a hurry!
Re: Painful Exit; Asup Chairman of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro in a fatal motor accident by ademidedavid(f): 5:29pm On May 25, 2020
Prectega:
The daughter of the man is my very close friend

She has been crying since morning
I can imagine the pain in her heart.....may the good Lord console her and the family at large.
Re: Painful Exit; Asup Chairman of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro in a fatal motor accident by Samfloxin(m): 5:52pm On May 25, 2020
Thermodynamics:
As your RIP is of any use

1 Like

Re: Painful Exit; Asup Chairman of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro in a fatal motor accident by ademidedavid(f): 5:58pm On May 25, 2020
Samfloxin:

As your RIP is of any use
All is well Sammy
Re: Painful Exit; Asup Chairman of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro in a fatal motor accident by RoyalBlu(f): 6:12pm On May 25, 2020
Oh my goodness shocked

Mr Benjamin? Oh death why cry cry

This is a big loss for the his department and the school as a whole.

This is so so sad.

Rest in peace Sir cry

1 Like

Re: Painful Exit; Asup Chairman of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro in a fatal motor accident by ademidedavid(f): 6:20pm On May 25, 2020
RoyalBlu:
Oh my goodness shocked

Mr Benjamin? Oh death why cry cry

This is a big loss for the his department and the school as a whole.

This is so so sad.

Rest in peace Sir cry
Amen in God's name and keep us that are still alive.
Re: Painful Exit; Asup Chairman of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro in a fatal motor accident by ademidedavid(f): 11:12pm On May 25, 2020
Tokoz50:
[s][/s]
Can't even get!
Re: Painful Exit; Asup Chairman of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro in a fatal motor accident by Tohsynetita1: 1:05am On May 26, 2020

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Can I Still Make Second Class Lower / University Of Ibadan / Oou Masters / Nuhu Bamali Polytechnic Jamb 2010/2011 Admitted Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.