Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Fix Your Faulty Microwave Ovens - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Fix Your Faulty Microwave Ovens (582 Views)

I Buy Faulty Property House Hold Items / I Buy Your Faulty Or Used Laptop Here / Fix Your Tiles, Marbles And Any Ceramic Product. Sales And Suply Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fix Your Faulty Microwave Ovens by nnacent(m): 9:44am On May 25, 2020
Do you have a faulty microwave oven, a very reliable engineer is here to fix it for you just chat/call 08087879636
Re: Fix Your Faulty Microwave Ovens by nnacent(m): 9:55am On May 25, 2020
Microwave ovens are "for today" ease of heating and reheating food.

HOW DOES A MICROWAVE OVEN WORK

Some persons have an erroneous believe that MW are dangerous to the health if used to cook food. This reminds me of the 5G theory as it pertains to Corona virus.

The microwave oven just like your water heater has a component that does the heating. While in water heater, we have the filament, in MW we have the MAGNETRON.

The magnetron basically uses two science effects to heat food-Electromagnetic fields a d resonance.

Ultimately Microwaves are passed through the food to heat them in very short time.

While a filament or other heating devices heats from outside-in, microwaves heat from inside-out. Hence foods with outer coverings/shels(e.g whole potatoes/egg) should not be put in microwaves to avoid explosion.
Re: Fix Your Faulty Microwave Ovens by Rayd502(m): 10:03am On May 25, 2020
I tried boiling eggs using microwave oven...The explosion that ensued no be here oh.i almost ran out of the house thinking a grenade has just been dropped.

I checked online and discovered alot of people make the same mistake.
Re: Fix Your Faulty Microwave Ovens by nnacent(m): 11:09am On Jun 03, 2020
Rayd502:
I tried boiling eggs using microwave oven...The explosion that ensued no be here oh.i almost ran out of the house thinking a grenade has just been dropped.

I checked online and discovered alot of people make the same mistake.
whole eggs in microwave is a no no
Re: Fix Your Faulty Microwave Ovens by nnacent(m): 11:14am On Sep 15, 2022
Chat 08087879636

(1) (Reply)

2000 Plots At Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu At N300k Per Plot / Ileya Promo !!! At Yinkpraise Nigeria Limited / A Big Room Self Contain At Ikolaba GRA, Ibadan, Oyo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.