Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,097 members, 7,863,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:28 AM

Pls Advice Me On This - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Pls Advice Me On This (234 Views)

Please Advice Me On My Inverter Setup / Pls Advice Me!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advice Me On This by Ribenny(m): 3:27pm On May 25, 2020
A friend of mine is trying to introduce me to a certain kind of new cryptocurrency which is called "ETHEREUM" My confusion is this, he said inviting people to the platform, under you, will facilitate your upward progress . And this is making me feel it's a form of Ponzi scheme. this is just my own thought on it, as I also feel he is not telling me everything about it. I've checked on Google, but still need advice. I'll also be grateful if I'm adviced on the best bitcoin to buy or go into at moment.
Re: Pls Advice Me On This by Akunwafor(m): 3:47pm On May 25, 2020
It is a ponzi scheme.

No crypocurrency is begging or asking anyone to invite anyone.

If you want to invest, go with your church mind. Learn the perks.

Don't give anybody your money, only buy coins from Reputable exchanges or individuals.

But this advise will enter one ear and leave through the other. I'm expecting you to come back here in a few months to ask how you can get your money back from a cycypto-pyramid.
Re: Pls Advice Me On This by Ribenny(m): 5:15pm On May 25, 2020
Akunwafor:
It is a ponzi scheme.

No crypocurrency is begging or asking anyone to invite anyone.

If you want to invest, go with your church mind. Learn the perks.

Don't give anybody your money, only buy coins from Reputable exchanges or individuals.

But this advise will enter one ear and leave through the other. I'm expecting you to come back here in a few months to ask how you can get your money back from a cycypto-pyramid.
I've also been skeptical, considering how hard he's trying to convince me.
Re: Pls Advice Me On This by Richadv(m): 10:32am On May 26, 2020
Am guessing its forsage or million money
For forsage d website has no owner so if it crash no body to hold ,
Million money i don know abt that 1 but b careful they are all ponzi scheme

Re: Pls Advice Me On This by Ribenny(m): 7:03pm On May 26, 2020
Richadv:
Am guessing its forsage or million money
For forsage d website has no owner so if it crash no body to hold ,
Million money i don know abt that 1 but b careful they are all ponzi scheme
God bless you sir. the emblem of that million money looks like the one he's been trying to get me on. Even the registration price is the same #4000

(1) (Reply)

Automatic Sliding Door Installation / Best Android Games Site / Lubricating System "A Power Point"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.