Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Sold Neat Audi 80i For Sale Buy And Drve - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Sold Neat Audi 80i For Sale Buy And Drve (1356 Views)

Avalon For Sale Buy And Drive 2.2 Million / Nigerian Used 2005 Model HONDA ACCORD For Sale. Buy And Drive 780K / Audi A4 2009/10 2.0T Fulloption.... 2.55m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sold Neat Audi 80i For Sale Buy And Drve by Pootle: 4:47pm On May 25, 2020
New Tokunbo Audi 80i
AC working perfectly
Extra tire
Alloy wheels
Buy and drive
duty paid, complete papers
give away price N1.070M(Neg)

contact on 08028421325 also a WhatsApp.

Re: Sold Neat Audi 80i For Sale Buy And Drve by Azeh(m): 4:51pm On May 25, 2020
1point wety....ogah carry this metal comot here...the price us too outrageous

4 Likes

Re: Sold Neat Audi 80i For Sale Buy And Drve by McAustin92(m): 5:10pm On May 25, 2020
You go fear give away price.... OP you too nice to be giving this away for just common 1.7million naira

Shai naira Don suffer

1 Like

Re: Sold Neat Audi 80i For Sale Buy And Drve by tyup(m): 5:18pm On May 25, 2020
Azeh:
1point wety....ogah carry this metal comot here...the price us too outrageous

Liquid metal n not even solid for that matter undecided
Re: Sold Neat Audi 80i For Sale Buy And Drve by candyguyofficia(m): 5:24pm On May 25, 2020
I swear Auto Section is the new Joke Section on NL. The Op too funny
Re: Sold Neat Audi 80i For Sale Buy And Drve by tightpussy156: 5:45pm On May 25, 2020
@poster how can you sell this 1980 for 1.7 is like u be novice for cars.you for put am 7 millon
Re: Sold Neat Audi 80i For Sale Buy And Drve by kingyang: 6:11pm On May 25, 2020
tightpussy156:
@poster how can you sell this 1980 for 1.7 is like u be novice for cars.you for put am 7 millon

This is a classic car grin grin grin he should locate those guys to butcher it pls.
Re: Sold Neat Audi 80i For Sale Buy And Drve by Pootle: 6:25pm On May 25, 2020
Apologies it was typo error, price has been modified. its negotiable though.
Re: Sold Neat Audi 80i For Sale Buy And Drve by EzeNdiAra: 7:42pm On May 25, 2020
tyup:

Liquid metal n not even solid for that matter undecided

Re: Sold Neat Audi 80i For Sale Buy And Drve by andycom(m): 7:46pm On May 25, 2020
Very cheap vintage car, if I were you I'll put it for 4.2 million naira
Re: Sold Neat Audi 80i For Sale Buy And Drve by soloehis(m): 8:01pm On May 25, 2020
It takes some one who understands the cost of shipping and clearing in Nigeria to appreciate his price..clearing and shipping till gulp about 750k..then add the price of the car in Europe..mobile.de..then u will understand how the seller arrived at that price coupled with the exchange rate,,naija is the worst place to do business ..his price is even negotiable @1.070m and u all are wailing ..very sad
Re: Sold Neat Audi 80i For Sale Buy And Drve by CapodeCapouti(m): 8:01pm On May 25, 2020
Good price. Collector's item.
Re: Sold Neat Audi 80i For Sale Buy And Drve by Eddee(m): 8:01pm On May 25, 2020
andycom:
Very cheap vintage car, if I were you I'll put it for 4.2 million naira

I'll pay him double the amount you offered. This is a beautiful piece of German history - can't wait to add it to my reasonably priced vintage collection.

1 Like

Re: Sold Neat Audi 80i For Sale Buy And Drve by Oblongata: 8:10pm On May 25, 2020
See as he purposely didn’t put the model year

Re: Sold Neat Audi 80i For Sale Buy And Drve by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 25, 2020
soloehis:
It takes some one who understands the cost of shipping and clearing in Nigeria to appreciate his price..clearing and shipping till gulp about 750k..then add the price of the car in Europe..mobile.de..then u will understand how the seller arrived at that price coupled with the exchange rate,,naija is the worst place to do business ..his price is even negotiable @1.070m and u all are wailing ..very sad

Save this usual cost of shipping + clearing sermon for urself. No one forced him to buy an antiquity in the name of Importing car

3 Likes

Re: Sold Neat Audi 80i For Sale Buy And Drve by soloehis(m): 8:17pm On May 25, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

Save this usual cost of shipping + clearing sermon for urself. No one forced him to buy an antiquity in the name of Importing car
mind your business and walk away then if you are not buying..stop constituting nuisance on nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Sold Neat Audi 80i For Sale Buy And Drve by McAustin92(m): 8:58pm On May 25, 2020
soloehis:

Forget this uneccesary epistles, this thing ain't viable for good mobility in this current age,we are in fucking 2020..
This kind old metals are to be shredded and recycled into metal chips under normal setting... This is way long obsolete for Christ sake... Even as naija worst reach, it's been a while I see this kind motor for roads.
If dem dash person for free self, d person suppose reject ham politely.

2 Likes

Re: Sold Neat Audi 80i For Sale Buy And Drve by soloehis(m): 9:42pm On May 25, 2020
McAustin92:

Forget this uneccesary epistles, this thing ain't viable for good mobility in this current age,we are in fucking 2020..
This kind old metals are to be shredded and recycled into metal chips under normal setting... This is way long obsolete for Christ sake... Even as naija worst reach, it's been a while I see this kind motor for roads.
If dem dash person for free self, d person suppose reject ham politely.
come to edo state...the car is in high demand in edo state ..if u dont fancy it doesn't mean some one will not like it..let's learn to respect peoples space..make an offer if u like it or better still walk away..
Re: Sold Neat Audi 80i For Sale Buy And Drve by Yamtah(m): 9:59pm On May 25, 2020
WTF!!
Nothing wey we no go see for Auto section

1 Like

Re: Sold Neat Audi 80i For Sale Buy And Drve by MedicH: 10:02pm On May 25, 2020
soloehis:

you have a point
Re: Sold Neat Audi 80i For Sale Buy And Drve by andycom(m): 11:05pm On May 25, 2020
Eddee:

I'll pay him double the amount you offered. This is a beautiful piece of German history - can't wait to add it to my reasonably priced vintage collection.

No friend, you can't outsmart me to this wonderful piece of German machine. Op I'm paying 12 million for this

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Toks Toyota Rav4 2013 / SOLD...Tin-can Cleared 2011 Toyota Rav4 Gold Color / SOLD... Certified Pre-owned Clean Title 2010 Lexus RX 350 Gray Color

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.