Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,446 members, 7,846,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:07 AM

I Have #500k Which Business Can I Invest To? - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Have #500k Which Business Can I Invest To? (4398 Views)

Please, How Can I Invest To Earn Good Monthly Returns? / I Have 500k But I Need Business Idea I'm Ilorin / Invest To Own An Equity In A Promising Tech (SaaS) Startup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: I Have #500k Which Business Can I Invest To? by Wodu89: 12:52pm On Jul 04, 2023
Integritypay:
Kindly advise me on a business I can invest #500k to ..
I want to start up something with the money

Thanks

Can you sponsor an equipment purchase with it for me why I repay you monthly ?

Send me a mail

musbuq@gmail.com

Or chat with me on WhatsApp on the number on my signature
Re: I Have #500k Which Business Can I Invest To? by sammiesent(m): 2:45pm On Oct 30, 2023
everyone including our global fans , and music lovers to can now invest profitably in music artists in the music industry and share in thier future royalties.

The music industry is a lucrative place to make huge returns on investment when you find the right artists with credibility to invest in!.

Starting with as low as 100$ in your countries currency, you can now earn huge returns paid out monthly!

Find out more about our business ,exclusive
Deals, services and what more we have to offer!.

Enjoy other luxurious shopping like coffees, jackets, trampolines for kids and even more
In our verified google page via the link below 👇
[https://g.co/kgs/Qig1z2]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Invested $215 In This Business Without Doing Anything: See My Profits / Mmm United Is Back / Best Company Shares / Stocks In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.