Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Top Neighborhoods In Ikorodu - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Top Neighborhoods In Ikorodu (1558 Views)

Discover The Neighborhoods With Reliably Steady Power Supply In Abuja / The Top 7 Most Affordable Neighborhoods In Lagos State 2023 / Real Estate Agent For Lekki, Ikoyi And Victoria Island Neighborhoods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Neighborhoods In Ikorodu by ladyteeks: 7:47pm On May 25, 2020
Hi Nairalanders,

For the past few weeks, I have searching for where to build in ikorodu. I live abroad so a neighborhood with good roads, amenities and safety is a priority. It must also be a dry land area.

Erunwen and radio are already on the list. What other neighborhoods will you recommend in Ikorodu?

I don't want a place too far from the main roads.

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Top Neighborhoods In Ikorodu by blackpanthar: 7:50pm On May 25, 2020
ladyteeks:
Hi Nairalanders,

For the past few weeks, I have searching for where to build in ikorodu. I live abroad so a neighborhood with good roads, amenities and safety is a priority.

Erunwen and radio are already on the list. What other neighborhoods will you recommend in Ikorodu?

Thank you

Buy a land in low cost housing estate Sabo, Ikorodu... its in main areas with major roads and very calm and secure.

Eruwen and radio are sloppy lands ..be very careful with them.

Another place is Lucky Fibre where the Caleb University is built.
Re: Top Neighborhoods In Ikorodu by UncleSnr(m): 9:04pm On May 25, 2020
Oriokuta...

Lol!

I just remembered there.
Re: Top Neighborhoods In Ikorodu by ladyteeks: 9:10pm On May 25, 2020
Please what do you mean by sloppy areas?

blackpanthar:

Buy a land in low cost housing estate Sabo, Ikorodu... its in main areas with major roads and very calm and secure.

Eruwen and radio are sloppy lands ..be very careful with them.

Another place is Lucky Fibre where the Caleb University is built.
Re: Top Neighborhoods In Ikorodu by Tobtob: 9:32pm On May 25, 2020
hello i am in the same boat and i was recommended a place at Ebute.....Anyone know how decent the place is please ?
Re: Top Neighborhoods In Ikorodu by ladyteeks: 11:06pm On May 25, 2020
Ebute is a very good area. I have a land for sale there at
Ologede Estate. Street directly facing oba sekunmade road. Very developed area. Property is right behind government college ikorodu. Under 5 minutes from ogolonto bus stop.

Please note: Ebute is a waterlogged area. You might not find any dry land. If you are willing to spend alot on a solid foundation, then it's a great place.

Tobtob:
hello i am in the same boat and i was recommended a place at Ebute.....Anyone know how decent the place is please ?
Re: Top Neighborhoods In Ikorodu by Fonyeri(m): 12:17am On May 26, 2020
Hi, I live in ikorodu and the very truth is your specifications don't match anywhere in ikorodu, you may get a land to buy at radio but no good roads except for the major state road. Erunwen to any major road is about 20mins, when you talk of amenities what I will tell you sincerely is that ikorodu leads the way in electricity supply in Lagos. In ikorodu nothing like oh good road, Safety every neighborhood provides their own security! Lastly get someone that will at least be truthful to you and find somewhere you can have peace of mind and create your ideal environment there.
ladyteeks:
Hi Nairalanders,

For the past few weeks, I have searching for where to build in ikorodu. I live abroad so a neighborhood with good roads, amenities and safety is a priority. It must also be a dry land area.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Top Neighborhoods In Ikorodu by LONGPREEK(m): 12:17am On May 26, 2020
ladyteeks:
Ologede Estate. Street directly facing oba sekunmade road. Very developed area. Property is right behind government college ikorodu. Under 5 minutes from ogolonto bus stop.

Please note: Ebute is a waterlogged area. You might not find any dry land. If you are willing to spend alot on a solid foundation, then it's a great place.

where they just showed them shooting someone and videoig it on tunde ednit page? guy u are madt
Re: Top Neighborhoods In Ikorodu by Tobtob: 1:12am On May 26, 2020
ladyteeks:

thank you for the feedback , mind sharing details of your land with me ? you got whatsapp ? if you do kindly share your number so i can reach you on there
Re: Top Neighborhoods In Ikorodu by ladyteeks: 1:43pm On May 26, 2020
With all due respect, do not come under my post to insult me. If you have no contributions to make, then shush.

LONGPREEK:
where they just showed them shooting someone and videoig it on tunde ednit page? guy u are madt
Re: Top Neighborhoods In Ikorodu by ladyteeks: 1:45pm On May 26, 2020
Sure, pls send me an email.
Still learning how to use this platform

quote author=Tobtob post=89964028]

thank you for the feedback , mind sharing details of your land with me ? you got whatsapp ? if you do kindly share your number so i can reach you on there
[/quote]
Re: Top Neighborhoods In Ikorodu by Nobody: 5:52am On Feb 01, 2021
ladyteeks:
Hi Nairalanders,

Thank you

How far bro? Did you finally get one?

(1) (Reply)

Lexus RX 350 / LagoonView EState, close to Eleko junction. ibeju Lekki, Lagos. (N5.6M) / IF YOU ARE IN ABUJA..HILTON CITY KURUDU ABUJA IS FOR YOU/08167350289

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.