Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,234 members, 7,860,500 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:49 AM

Earn N10,000 Weekly By Creating Marketing Videos For Business Owners!!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Earn N10,000 Weekly By Creating Marketing Videos For Business Owners!!! (180 Views)

From N10,000 Salary To Millionaire Pay: My Grace Filled Career Journey So Far. / Join KHP Connect And Earn N10,000 Sign-up Bonus. Opportunity To Work From Home / How To Earn N10,000 Daily With This Wonderful App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn N10,000 Weekly By Creating Marketing Videos For Business Owners!!! by Diamondeagle(f): 8:16pm On May 25, 2020
SKILL GIVEAWAY!!!

I won't be doing a money or airtime giveaway, but a skill giveaway.

Over the past weeks, I have earned thousands of naira creating marketing videos ads for business owners and companies.

So I have decided to come up with a class to teach you how to monetize this skill and make N10,000 weekly with your smartphone.

The giveaway training fee of N1,000 is very affordable so no one has to miss the class.

This opportunity is only valid for the next 24hours, after this you would have missed an amazing opportunity to add to your income because of your inability to grab opportunities fast.

I will be giving out 3 powerful ebooks that helped shape my financial life to the first 20 people who register.

Click here to grab this offer with both hands
https:///2349070900161?text=Hello+Miss+Abe+I'm+ready+to+learn+Marketing+video+creation

For those who think its a scam, click here to see samples of the marketing videos you will be taught to create.
https:///2349070900161?text=Hello+Miss+Abe+I+want+to+see+samples+of+Marketing+videos+I+will+be+taught

(1) (Reply)

Join Me And Earn Cool Cash / Don’t Miss The Golden Career Opportunity! / Finally, How To Write Copies That Actually Get You Sales And Triple Your Profits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.