Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Help Needed Over Oral Death Threat - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help Needed Over Oral Death Threat (1536 Views)

EFCC Arrests Man For Issuing Death Threat Against Its Chairman, Olukoyede / A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help / Ajayi Akintunde: Fazi-l-omar School Teacher Accused Of MouthAction From Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed Over Oral Death Threat by zexy2030(m): 9:55pm On May 25, 2020
My in-law vouched that anytime I come to his house, he will kill me.
what did I do? u may ask.
He accused my sister(his wife for very long years) of what was false, so I replied him with evidence that he is guilty of the same of same accusation.

He came home to tell his children, threatening he would kill me, whenever I step into his house.

I barely visit his house, I only go there once a while, but since this happened today, I cancelled visits to his house.

pls I need security advice
Re: Help Needed Over Oral Death Threat by DanseMacabre(m): 9:58pm On May 25, 2020
Hmmmmm

Izzit by force to go to his house

3 Likes

Re: Help Needed Over Oral Death Threat by kingthreat(m): 10:38pm On May 25, 2020
Don't ho to his house again. However if there is an emergency, dont go there alone. Go with backup especially police.
Re: Help Needed Over Oral Death Threat by EzeNdiAra: 10:41pm On May 25, 2020
No fear,
I dey your back.

1 Like

Re: Help Needed Over Oral Death Threat by chatinent: 10:55pm On May 25, 2020
Excuse me, I don't get it. Are you advising us to advise you not to go to his house for fear of death or requesting us to advise you go to his house to test whether or not he'll kill you?
Don't confuse the gods.

9 Likes

Re: Help Needed Over Oral Death Threat by zexy2030(m): 5:37am On May 26, 2020
kingthreat:
Don't ho to his house again. However if there is an emergency, dont go there alone. Go with backup especially police.
thanks for you advice. Yesterday, he went to report me to their police district divison. Also He has gone to the zonal police command in his area to put statement, that if my sister is missing, that he has no hand in it. He has been accusing my sister for sleeping around and d marriage is 19yrs old with 5kids but himself has two other kids outside with other women apart from the ones he has at home. Yet he didn't allow my sister to work and he drops stipend(#2k) for 2wks to feed, my sister calls me for money everytime, its not a rumor I witnessed this many things. I can't eat in his house as he would come back, lamenting that I have finished his food. I told my sister to leave the marriage but she is considering the life of those children after separation she is almost 50.
Re: Help Needed Over Oral Death Threat by Unrated900(m): 5:39am On May 26, 2020
Go to any police station and report about a death threat.

Go now so you won’t be killed coded

2 Likes

Re: Help Needed Over Oral Death Threat by zexy2030(m): 5:41am On May 26, 2020
Unrated900:
Go to any police station and report about a death threat.

Go now so you won’t be killed coded
he is in Ibadan, I'm in Lagos. so I don't know where to drop the report.
Re: Help Needed Over Oral Death Threat by zexy2030(m): 5:42am On May 26, 2020
EzeNdiAra:
No fear, I dey your back.
thanks boss. Are u in force?
Re: Help Needed Over Oral Death Threat by zexy2030(m): 5:58am On May 26, 2020
chatinent:
Excuse me, I don't get it. Are you advising us to advise you not to go to his house for fear of death or requesting us to advise you go to his house to test whether or not he'll kill you?
Don't confuse the gods.
what I meant is, he called and threatened that if I visit his house again, he will kill me, he told his children to alert him, because I usually take my father for clinical appointments in UCH, Ibadan every 3months, so instead of using an hotel we stop over there. Also we once rented an apartment, the landlady told us we don't use the house regularly, that she needs someone that will be using the house. so she ejected us last year. The marriage has been very challenging for my sister, she is the first child of my family, so I intervened to stop this nonsense but the next reply I got was a death threat.
Re: Help Needed Over Oral Death Threat by zexy2030(m): 6:03am On May 26, 2020
DanseMacabre:
Hmmmmm

Izzit by force to go to his house
I take my father for appointments to UCH, IBADAN and my sister is the first child, we rented an apartment there but we don't use it, the landlady ejected us. we stop there instead of renting an hotel.
Re: Help Needed Over Oral Death Threat by adecz: 6:05am On May 26, 2020
Dis na family matter wey you
wan put us join. sad sad sad

Una no get elders for una area
or community?

This is a matter for elders to
settle; na dem collect bride price,
wine, hot, clothes & other gifts. Time
don come make dem do work..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Needed Over Oral Death Threat by Unrated900(m): 1:20pm On May 26, 2020
zexy2030:

Lol Ibadan and Lagos and you are afraid

See this man Sha

Anytime he or she send death threats to you swear for him papa or mama

Las las family go scatter
Na today family Dey scatter niiiii
Re: Help Needed Over Oral Death Threat by zexy2030(m): 3:12pm On May 26, 2020
Unrated900:

Lol Ibadan and Lagos and you are afraid

See this man Sha

Anytime he or she send death threats to you swear for him papa or mama

Las las family go scatter
Na today family Dey scatter niiiii
thanks, na weytin I do b dat o, wey em com dey talk say d day em see me 4em house em go kill me. Because I curse em mama.
Re: Help Needed Over Oral Death Threat by zexy2030(m): 3:14pm On May 26, 2020
adecz:

Dis na family matter wey you
wan put us join. sad sad sad

Una no get elders for una area
or community?

This is a matter for elders to
settle; na dem collect bride price,
wine, hot, clothes & other gifts. Time
don come make dem do work..

we have done this over n over yet he hasn't changed, 2yrs ago when the wife ran away because he threatened to kill her too, that was when we called a meeting, he promised he won't do such again, until last week when he started again.
Re: Help Needed Over Oral Death Threat by Exmilitant(m): 3:28pm On May 26, 2020
Your sister is a mature adult with 5 grown kids why not allow her to sort her marriage and life out herself? Your inlaw is only reacting the way any other man will react when an outsider tries to get involved in a private affairs. Mind your own affair jare.

2 Likes

Re: Help Needed Over Oral Death Threat by Tillatalk: 6:08pm On May 26, 2020
What should we do now or do you want us to go with you
Re: Help Needed Over Oral Death Threat by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 26, 2020
If my in law had said that I would have gone to that house immediately and watch him carry out his threats so the matter can end at once.
If he's that serious.
Re: Help Needed Over Oral Death Threat by highbee02: 11:15pm On May 26, 2020
zexy2030:

Where in Ibadan?
Re: Help Needed Over Oral Death Threat by Kobojunkie: 1:15am On May 27, 2020
zexy2030:
My in-law vouched that anytime I come to his house, he will kill me.
Don't go over to his house again!
zexy2030:
what did I do? u may ask.
He accused my sister(his wife for very long years) of what was false, so I replied him with evidence that he is guilty of the same of same accusation.
Well, your sister is married to him and you are an outsider as far as that marriage is concerned.
zexy2030:
He came home to tell his children, threatening he would kill me, whenever I step into his house.
I barely visit his house, I only go there once a while, but since this happened today, I cancelled visits to his house.
pls I need security advice
Stay away from your sister's house. Let her handle her marriage issues by herself as she is a human being complete with a fully functioning brain of her own. If she cannot stand up for herself as far as her marriage and her children are concerned, there is nothing to be done, but to allow life happen as it will.
Re: Help Needed Over Oral Death Threat by zexy2030(m): 3:50am On May 27, 2020
highbee02:

Where in Ibadan?
Ogungbade
Re: Help Needed Over Oral Death Threat by zexy2030(m): 3:51am On May 27, 2020
FrontRunner:
If my in law had said that I would have gone to that house immediately and watch him carry out his threats so the matter can end at once.
If he's that serious.
my relations have been calling to avoid him, he has reported himself at the station, closer to him.
Re: Help Needed Over Oral Death Threat by zexy2030(m): 3:53am On May 27, 2020
Tillatalk:
What should we do now or do you want us to go with you
I just need the assistance of DSS because I don't trust the police force around that Ibadan axis.
Re: Help Needed Over Oral Death Threat by zexy2030(m): 4:00am On May 27, 2020
Exmilitant:
Your sister is a mature adult with 5 grown kids why not allow her to sort her marriage and life out herself? Your inlaw is only reacting the way any other man will react when an outsider tries to get involved in a private affairs. Mind your own affair jare.
OK Sir, I was only trying to save her life, as she was once taught of suicide. she laments that I am the one who made her stay in that marriage, she would have been out after the second child. He has been like this for years. He has been abusive, right now she is terribly sick, she can't walk very well. she is in her husbands house yet begging us for money to feed her children, as the man have more children outside, he has male n female, yet claims he is not the owner of the children, that's why I got angry, we've had meeting over n over, yet his family would beg us, we spoke to the family about this, he will change for a while n start again. The worse is that he wouldnot allow her work, as he would threaten that she should use that money to care for the children.
Re: Help Needed Over Oral Death Threat by zexy2030(m): 4:02am On May 27, 2020
Exmilitant:
OK Sir.
Re: Help Needed Over Oral Death Threat by AdaoraNK(f): 4:48pm On May 27, 2020
EzeNdiAra:
No fear,
I dey your back.

Lol
Re: Help Needed Over Oral Death Threat by nanauju(f): 5:42pm On May 27, 2020
Why do I feel you go to the house and make so much fuse there. You're not the head of the house there, no man will sit and condone such in his house.

See I think you should back off really. It's her marriage, she will sort herself. Maybe the man never show her enough pepper yet. Some women sef. The only place I will advice that you put mouth by force is if her husband beats her.

Right now you're only interfering. The most you can do is to call other older members of your home for the man.
Re: Help Needed Over Oral Death Threat by zexy2030(m): 8:49pm On May 29, 2020
nanauju:
Why do I feel you go to the house and make so much fuse there. You're not the head of the house there, no man will sit and condone such in his house.

See I think you should back off really. It's her marriage, she will sort herself. Maybe the man never show her enough pepper yet. Some women sef. The only place I will advice that you put mouth by force is if her husband beats her.

Right now you're only interfering. The most you can do is to call other older members of your home for the man.

this marriage is 17yrs old, I have observed that beatings with blood stains many times even confronted me and told me that he has many women outside and one has given birth for him, if my sister leaves the house in just 24hrs another woman will come. from yr1 of that marriage the man hates her because of our tribe, he is a yoruba boy we are not, his mum warned him to marry from yoruba tribe but he refused and married my sister, that is where the problem started, from engagemant ceremony to birthing all her 5kids its been war, his mum stays in the same house with them. She(his mum) who reports to the husband all her movement. Now we had meetings that she should leave the house at first she was saying because of the children she will manage but that last week she told she was tired but the man wouldn't agree but keeps suffering her in that house. that's was why I intervened then he threatened to kill me anytime I come close to his house. He claimed my sister is married to him, she goes no where, yet accusing her, beating her daily before her children. she has been crying for the past 17yrs. I'm sure the kids she had were all rapes.
Re: Help Needed Over Oral Death Threat by nanauju(f): 9:07pm On May 29, 2020
zexy2030:

this marriage is 17yrs old, I have observed that beatings with blood stains many times even confronted me and told me that he has many women outside and one has given birth for him, if my sister leaves the house in just 24hrs another woman will come. from yr1 of that marriage the man hates her because of our tribe, he is a yoruba boy we are not, his mum warned him to marry from yoruba tribe but he refused and married my sister, that is where the problem started, from engagemant ceremony to birthing all her 5kids its been war, his mum stays in the same house with them. She(his mum) who reports to the husband all her movement. Now we had meetings that she should leave the house at first she was saying because of the children she will manage but that last week she told she was tired but the man wouldn't agree but keeps suffering her in that house. that's was why I intervened then he threatened to kill me anytime I come close to his house. He claimed my sister is married to him, she goes no where, yet accusing her, beating her daily before her children. she has been crying for the past 17yrs. I'm sure the kids she had were all rapes.

This is very bad. You need to go to police station over there in ibadan. Report that he threatened your life, so that he will sign undertaken. Then as for your sister, take her to the police and let her report domestic violence against the men.
Tell her that it's a mother who is alive that can take care of her children. She needs to leave that house so that she can alive and take care of them. If not the man will kill her and marry another woman that will maltreat her kids. The ball is in her court. To live or to die... That is the reality
Re: Help Needed Over Oral Death Threat by zexy2030(m): 9:08pm On May 29, 2020
nanauju:

This is very bad. You need to go to police station over there in ibadan. Report that he threatened your life, so that he will sign undertaken. Then as for your sister, take her to the police and let her report domestic violence against the men.
Tell her that it's a mother who is alive that can take care of her children. She needs to leave that house so that she can alive and take care of them. If not the man will kill her and marry another woman that will maltreat her kids. The ball is in her court. To live or to die... That is the reality
He was there Twp weeks to report that if my sister is missing its not his fault. That was why I started quarrels with him last week.
Re: Help Needed Over Oral Death Threat by zexy2030(m): 9:11pm On May 29, 2020
nanauju:

I told her this but the children are beginning to feel that I want to scatter the marriage but they are seeing the violence, though used to it.
Last week they were just crying that their mum shouldn't go, that if she goes their dad will maltreat the 5 of them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Happened To This Lady In Lagos After Sucking Her Father's Dick For 3hrs / Female FUTO 300l Student Pours Hot Water On Male Lodge Mate. / 3 Suspected Ritualists Kill Woman, Dismember Her Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.