Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,237 members, 7,846,120 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Game Develdevelopers In The House - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Game Develdevelopers In The House (482 Views)

Only Guru’s In The House Will Guess It Right ! / Any Detective In The House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Game Develdevelopers In The House by Haruna911: 2:12am On May 26, 2020
I have seen so many topic here but not one single topic on game developing or game creations after all this thread was meant for games. Why is that it's very hard to fined a game developer in Nigeria even though games makes alot of money example are supercell king and konami and many more anyway if you u can develop game or apps I would like to give you an idea and also some other features

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Buy Ps5..any Legit Seller Here? / Guaranteed SEO Services From Mind Mingles That You Can Trust / IPhone 12 Pro 128GB @390k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.