Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Forex, The New Oil - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Forex, The New Oil (512 Views)

Here’s Why You’ll NEVER Make Money In Forex. The Forex Cycle Of Doom… / Learn To Trade Forex The Right Way In This Covid-19 Era And Earn Consistently / Think Smart Forex (the Difference) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forex, The New Oil by Quelle: 6:52am On May 26, 2020

One of the easiest ways to make money while you sleep is Foreign Exchange. Some people refer to it as modern day ritual laughs(). Sometimes I see people especially youths wasting 2-3 months of their lives doing nothing, believe me this could be disastrous. This Pandemic has opened the eyes of many people, we’re now realizing that real money is over the net.
Diving into the world of forex without prior knowledge and mentorship actually cost me few live accounts and my hard earned money, this made me not to believe that Forex is real all because it was based on trial and errors. Over time I got a mentor who held my hands, taught me all his strategies and today I’m making consistent wins
The Forex market is a closed system, and for any closed system input equals output. For whoever didn’t learn forex the right way or probably not under a good mentorship or for ant other reason that could cost nay trader (even good ones) a lot of money.
Therefore, it is important to note that trading is a zero sum game and if you want money, you’d have to take someone else’s money and to do that, you need to have acquired the skill, attain discipline and mastered the art of trading.
Forex trading is a business and it had to be regarded as one, therefore, starting out without a mentor could be a little bit difficult, talk less the financial market. If you refuse to have the right mentorship you might be on the path of giving out your hard earned money to some disciplined, diligent and skillful traders in the market.
Moreover, it must be emphasized that FOREX is not gambling, not as people thought it was, probably based on past loss experience or the talks of people related to them. FOREX as well as CRYPTO market is real but only the BEST get the BEST from it.
Diligent training of your skills, soul and emotions gives you the edge over other traders in the market.
Forex is loaded with great treasures ( money to be precise ), but like I said earlier, there’s no free money. It takes sleepless nights and hard work to attain MASTERY which makes you have an EDGE and achieve consistent profits in the market.

Cc Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Re: Forex, The New Oil by Quelle: 6:54am On May 26, 2020
LEARN TO MASTER THE ART OF TRADING FOREX
I have a new mentorship course on how to master the art of trading Forex where I’d hold your hands and mentor you from scratch! Whether you have prior knowledge or not – this course is for you. Lectures are held on Telegram via texts, annotated charts, videos and course materials, so you get to see how I trade with price action and rip the financial market. I am going to give you my personal trading plan which you can use as yours or copy parts of it if you like as a guide to creating yours. I’m only going to mentor 100 people as I do not have the capacity for something more and the registration fee is affordable, 30k discount fee: 10k
THE HOT DEAL; GET 69% DISCOUNT
Enjoy 69% discount if you purchase between now and 7 days
Registration fee : 30k. Discount Price: 10k
Registration starts : May 25, 2020
Registration ends : June 15, 2020.
Lecture starts: June 20, 2020.

WHAT YOU’LL GET FROM THIS COURSE;
I will teach you everything I know about price action (Forex), including how to properly identify key levels, how to trade engulfing bars, pin bars and inside bars. I will also a hoe you the most lucrative way to trade wedge, double tops and bottoms, head and shoulders, channels and breakout strategy.
After taking the course you move over to the private forum/community where I and other experienced traders are there to help you.
Rather than giving you the course only, I take active role in helping you succeed as I make myself available everyday to answer questions, provide feedback and post charts in the forum.
This course is provided via informative texts, annotated charts and instructional videos to guide you through the various strategies and techniques I use..

Contact me on WhatsApp : +23
4 703
81 or Contact maceaveric@
gmail. co m
Re: Forex, The New Oil by Nitric(m): 7:20am On May 26, 2020
Quelle:
LEARN TO MASTER THE ART OF TRADING FOREX
I have a new mentorship course on how to master the art of trading Forex where I’d hold your hands and mentor you from scratch! Whether you have prior knowledge or not – this course is for you. Lectures are held on Telegram via texts, annotated charts, videos and course materials, so you get to see how I trade with price action and rip the financial market. I am going to give you my personal trading plan which you can use as yours or copy parts of it if you like as a guide to creating yours. I’m only going to mentor 100 people as I do not have the capacity for something more and the registration fee is affordable, 30k discount fee: 10k
THE HOT DEAL; GET 69% DISCOUNT
Enjoy 69% discount if you purchase between now and 7 days
Registration fee : 30k. Discount Price: 10k
Registration starts : May 25, 2020
Registration ends : June 15, 2020.
Lecture starts: June 20, 2020.

WHAT YOU’LL GET FROM THIS COURSE;
I will teach you everything I know about price action (Forex), including how to properly identify key levels, how to trade engulfing bars, pin bars and inside bars. I will also a hoe you the most lucrative way to trade wedge, double tops and bottoms, head and shoulders, channels and breakout strategy.
After taking the course you move over to the private forum/community where I and other experienced traders are there to help you.
Rather than giving you the course only, I take active role in helping you succeed as I make myself available everyday to answer questions, provide feedback and post charts in the forum.
This course is provided via informative texts, annotated charts and instructional videos to guide you through the various strategies and techniques I use..

Contact me on WhatsApp : +23
4 703
81 or Contact maceaveric@
gmail. co m

Before you start asking people to pay you for training why don't you first show your trading results as evidence that you actually know what you're doing

2 Likes

Re: Forex, The New Oil by Adeapex(m): 8:16am On May 26, 2020
Nitric:

Before you start asking people to pay you for training why don't you first show your trading results as evidence that you actually know what you're doing

Exactly!

2 Likes

Re: Forex, The New Oil by Tais3: 12:20pm On May 26, 2020
Join this Whatsapp group to get free quality airdrops daily. Thank me later.

https:///JFqjfxLRX9pJobfzpAmBQP

(1) (Reply)

Earn $100 Daily While Watching Videos Online. / Thread closed / Get Paypal Account That Send And Receive Fund In Nigeria For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.