Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,533 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Most Loyal Top Attacking Midfielders Of Football - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Most Loyal Top Attacking Midfielders Of Football (242 Views)

Real Madrid Officials In Rivers As Club Begin Building Of Football Academy. Pics / What Happens To The Used Kits Of Football Players After A Match? / I’m The Best Player In The History Of Football – Ronaldo Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Most Loyal Top Attacking Midfielders Of Football by BrandSpurNG: 7:31am On May 26, 2020
Top Football Players nowadays rarely stay in one Club throughout their respective careers except for Messi of course who is likely to stay in Barcelona FC for as long as he desires. Many are moved by different desires and ambitions when it comes to moving from one football club to another. 

Enough of the common reasons and happenings. This brings me to focus on those players who choose not to change Club throughout their Career no matter the enticements and criticisms and yet achieved a lot of Club and Country-wise.

3. FRANCESCO TOTTI

I admired this Player back in the days. I see him as one of the Best Attacking Midfielders in his days. Known as the Golden Boy in Italy and played his whole Footballing career at As Roma winning a Serie A title, two Coppa Italia titles, and two Supercoppa Italiana titles. He is the second-highest scorer of all time in Italian league history with 250 goals and is the sixth-highest scoring Italian in all competitions with 316 goals.

Totti is the top goal scorer and the most capped player in Roma’s history, holds the record for the most goals scored in Serie A while playing for a single club, and also holds the record for the youngest club captain in the history of Serie A.A 2006 FIFA World Cup winner and UEFA Euro 2000 finalist with Italy, Totti was selected in the All-Star team for both tournaments; he also represented his country at the 2002 World Cup and Euro 2004.

2. RYAN GIGGS

Gigg’s speed can be attributed to his Father who is a rugby player. Lol. Lots of sprinting involved in that sport.

Then I used to covert him as a forward on Winning-Eleven Four PlayStation game because of his Speed. Anyways, back to real football.

Giggs is one of the most decorated footballers of all time. Manchester United and Liverpool are the only clubs in English football history to have won more league championships than Giggs.  During his time at United, he won 13 Premier League winner’s medals, four FA Cup winner’s medals, three League Cup winner’s medals, two UEFA Champions League winner’s medals, a FIFA Club World Cup winners medal, an Intercontinental Cup winner’s medal, a UEFA Super Cup winner’s medal and nine FA Community Shield winner’s medals.

1.XAVI HERNANDEZ

This midfielder is more dangerous on the ball than his cool looks in the game. Even though towards the end of his career he moved to Al-sadd. He spent his better days in Barcelona. I will say 98% at Barcelona FC. In 2011, he was runner up to Lionel Messi for the UEFA Best Player in Europe Award, He played over 700 matches, a club record, and scored 85 goals. Xavi is the first player in the club’s history to play 150 European and FIFA Club World Cup matches combined. With Barcelona, Xavi won eight La Liga titles and four UEFA Champions League titles. He has won 31 trophies for Barcelona and Spain, a total only surpassed by Andrés Iniesta as the most decorated Spanish player in history. Xavi came third in the 2009 FIFA World Player of the Year, followed by third place for its successor award, the FIFA Ballon d’Or, in 2010 and 2011.

SOURCE:https://brandspurng.com/2020/05/25/most-loyal-top-attacking-midfielders-of-football/

(1) (Reply)

Kylian Mbappe Showers Praise On Liverpool And Klopp / Liverpool Won't Win Title At Anfield With Selection Of Premier League Matches / Ighalo Wants United Stay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.