Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

White Blackberry Bold2,white Curve And Torch On Sale Direct From The States. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / White Blackberry Bold2,white Curve And Torch On Sale Direct From The States. (1973 Views)

New Year Bonanza !BRAND NEW Blackberry Bold2 @ 36K !! with 1yr Warranty / 9ja Used Orange Branded Blackberry Bold2 Forsale @28k Last / Blackberry Bold2 White And Nokia E63 For Sale, All Are Uk Used (with Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Blackberry Bold2,white Curve And Torch On Sale Direct From The States. by GILBERTREL: 5:57pm On Jan 18, 2011
The phone is unlocked and in brand new condition. All of the accesories are still brand new with the phone. and it also comes with some extras. This is honestly a beautiful phone and you will definetly be pleased with it

Box Contains (All new Accesories):
RIM BlackBerry Curve 8520 White
Battery
Rubber Silicone Case
Mains Charger
Stereo Headset
Data Cable
Software CD
===================================================================================================
BLACKBERRY BOLD 9700--------40,000

WHITE BLACKBERRY CURVE 8520-----35,600

WHITE AND BLACK BLACKBERRY TOUCH--------59,600 AND 70,000

contact gilbert to place orsders all phone are clean new and fully intact, +1402-546-9694 or call 08083753194
also comes with Protective screen cover

Re: White Blackberry Bold2,white Curve And Torch On Sale Direct From The States. by Slyr0x: 9:45am On Jan 19, 2011
Whts ur email addy?
Re: White Blackberry Bold2,white Curve And Torch On Sale Direct From The States. by awwal99: 6:02pm On Jan 19, 2011
i want the bold2, am paying 35k, so how?
Re: White Blackberry Bold2,white Curve And Torch On Sale Direct From The States. by philips70(m): 7:23pm On Jan 19, 2011
PLS SEND NIGERIAN PHONE NUMBER AND EMAIL ADDRESS, CONTACT ADDRESS TO jeffphilips@gmail.com AND I WILL TAKE ALL OF UR STUFF.
Re: White Blackberry Bold2,white Curve And Torch On Sale Direct From The States. by chyychy(f): 10:49am On Jan 20, 2011
put a nigerian number cos dis is always on voicemail, or ur email addy, am interested in the bold 2
Re: White Blackberry Bold2,white Curve And Torch On Sale Direct From The States. by GILBERTREL: 10:53am On Jan 20, 2011
call gilbert on 08083753194
Re: White Blackberry Bold2,white Curve And Torch On Sale Direct From The States. by femzy(m): 12:25pm On Jan 20, 2011
chyychy:

put a nigerian number cos dis is always on voicemail, or your email addy, am interested in the bold 2

I hope your fones are clean
Re: White Blackberry Bold2,white Curve And Torch On Sale Direct From The States. by dvd(f): 1:38pm On Jan 20, 2011
pls are they used or brand new?
Re: White Blackberry Bold2,white Curve And Torch On Sale Direct From The States. by awwal99: 3:58pm On Jan 20, 2011
check ur mail nd get bck 2 me.
Re: White Blackberry Bold2,white Curve And Torch On Sale Direct From The States. by dayooye(m): 6:38pm On Jan 20, 2011
NAIRALANDERS BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS,
called up dis dude, he's first question was were i was calling from, i told him lagos he now said he resides in PH nd dat he would sell only minimum of two, i shld of course pay into an account,
i became suspicious, so i decided to call him back with a diffrent number, he asked me again were i was calling from, i said PH nd he said he stays in lagos dat he i shld pay to lagos, y is he alternating his location, my fellow nairalanders all dat glitters is not gold, BEWARE, BEWARE, BEWARE,
Re: White Blackberry Bold2,white Curve And Torch On Sale Direct From The States. by dvd(f): 9:17pm On Jan 20, 2011
dayooye:

NAIRALANDERS BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS,
called up dis dude, he's first question was were i was calling from, i told him lagos he now said he resides in PH nd dat he would sell only minimum of two, i shld of course pay into an account,
i became suspicious, so i decided to call him back with a diffrent number, he asked me again were i was calling from, i said PH nd he said he stays in lagos dat he i shld pay to lagos, y is he alternating his location, my fellow nairalanders all dat glitters is not gold, BEWARE, BEWARE, BEWARE,

I AGREE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, THE GUY IS A SCAMMER
SCAMMMER, RUN, I CALLED HIM WITH A DIFF NUMBER AND HE SAID HE IS IN ABUJA.HE EARLIER ON TOLD ME PH WHEN I CALLED HIM AND TOLD HIM AM IN LAGOS,
Re: White Blackberry Bold2,white Curve And Torch On Sale Direct From The States. by Slyr0x: 2:57pm On Jan 22, 2011
lool . . . EVERYBODY RUNNNNN. . . S C A M M E R
Re: White Blackberry Bold2,white Curve And Torch On Sale Direct From The States. by chyychy(f): 3:48pm On Jan 22, 2011
a very big scammer, i said io was in jos and he said ph dat he wld send thru abc, i then latr said i have a friend in ph that he shld tell me d addy, he den sent one of a fone villa,luckily my friend was arnd there and he checked it up only to callo his number and he didnt pick, nigerians lets change!!!!!
Re: White Blackberry Bold2,white Curve And Torch On Sale Direct From The States. by femzy(m): 4:26pm On Jan 22, 2011
Hmmmm shocked shocked shocked
Re: White Blackberry Bold2,white Curve And Torch On Sale Direct From The States. by margyluvv(f): 10:18pm On Sep 11, 2012
THIS GUY IS THE POPULAR SCAMMER NAMED FORTUNE UKAEGBU[/size][size=8pt] WHO SCAMMED MY FRIEND OFF N50K, WHEN SHE PAID HIM FOR A HTC DESIRE PHONE. RUN FOR YOUR LIVES, NAIRALANDERS. HE BEARS SO MANY DIFFERENT NAMES ON NAIRALAND BUT YOU CAN USE HIS FAKE NUMBER TO TRACE HIM OUT. MAY GOD HELP US!!!!!!!!! HIS FACEBOOK NAME IS UNDILUTED FORTUNE. A LITTLE MIDGET I WILL SAY. MY FRIEND WAS ABLE TO DOWNLOAD HIS PICTURE AND HE IS THE SCRUFFIEST OF ALL HE-GOATS. HE SHOULD BETTER CHANGE THE NAME TO POVERTY AND NOT FORTUNE. BEWARE ALL.

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Sale / Hand Held Metal Detector / galaxy note3 & galaxy s4 and s3 Cheapest u'll ever get In asaba, ph & Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.