Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,217 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:55 AM

Godswill Uche (bala) - Clears The Air Concerning His Friend Kelechi Iheanacho - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Godswill Uche (bala) - Clears The Air Concerning His Friend Kelechi Iheanacho (542 Views)

Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me / Kelechi Iheanacho Wore Igbo Cap To Leicester City Vs Swansea Game / Kelechi Iheanacho Leads Celebration Party After Eagles' Match In Yaoundé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Godswill Uche (bala) - Clears The Air Concerning His Friend Kelechi Iheanacho by Nochiriemmanuel: 8:24am On May 26, 2020
A day before today,i made a post of my memories with my childhood friend Kelechi Iheanacho,the things we shared and had in common while growing up,our alma mater and so on. But i found out through the comment section that it was misinterpreted by many which is the reason for this post to correct an impression.

I found out that some people are having a wrong perception about him indirectly,maybe of him being a bad person or doing wrongly by forgetting his old time friend. No that was not the aim for that post because Kelechi Iheanacho was and is a good guy.

The primary purpose for that post is to reconnect with him for the sake of old time and the memories of old time highlighted in that post is for a flashback to him and not to drag his name to mud as many misconceived.
Kele is a good guy with a good heart and i only want our reunion for sake of our past before the limelight and also for posterity. Before you make a derogatory statement about someone or a post please try and digest it properly because you may be speaking in error based on your understanding.
I saw how viral that post have gone and i'm not seeking for popularity,i'm a young man looking for a way to reunite with my friend since all means had proved abortive. I know with the level at which this has gone, it will definitely get to him and when i get to meet him again in this life,i will still write back to the society.

Let me still reiterate that the aim is not for popularity sake,seeking for entitlement or otherwise as some perceived. May be the subheading was the reason for misinterpretation. So, for the purpose not to be defeated that's why i have to come up with this to clear the air. Through that post, i was able to meet with some of the people that grew up with me and Kelechi and i'm happy to meet with them again and i know i will also meet with him soon.

I appreciate all the bloggers who made the post go viral and will appreciate more if this will also go on air.

Thanks

Godswill Uche ( Bàlà)
Re: Godswill Uche (bala) - Clears The Air Concerning His Friend Kelechi Iheanacho by Righteousness89(m): 9:19am On May 26, 2020
May this also Reach front page to curtail the hate..

1 Like

Re: Godswill Uche (bala) - Clears The Air Concerning His Friend Kelechi Iheanacho by Nochiriemmanuel: 10:18am On May 26, 2020
Righteousness89:
May this also Reach front page to curtail the hate..
I pray so too
Re: Godswill Uche (bala) - Clears The Air Concerning His Friend Kelechi Iheanacho by CaptainStephen(m): 10:55am On May 26, 2020
I read you earlier post and the truth is the method you chose wasn't the best at all.

We all crave to connect with our old friends irrespective of status but wisdom like they say is principal in doing that.

2 Likes

Re: Godswill Uche (bala) - Clears The Air Concerning His Friend Kelechi Iheanacho by babakb: 9:24pm On May 26, 2020
CaptainStephen:
I read you earlier post and the truth is the method you chose wasn't the best at all.

We all crave to connect with our old friends irrespective of status but wisdom like they say is principal in doing that.

Don't mind him, Is it by force to reunite? He should stop distracting Kelechi abeg, instead of him to secretly beg Kelechi for money he is yearning dust, please let's be realistic how can an EPL player reunite with someone living in Naija, Bala is not serious.

If I was Bala I will just beg Kelechi to dash me 100K pounds then I move on from there but with that money I will make sure I package my self and be heard globally to the extent that Kelechi himself will beg me to reunite.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Matteo Guendouzi's Arsenal Career 'is Over' / WATCH Sterling’s Mind-blowing Open Goal Miss 58 Seconds Before Lyon Clincher / UEFA Champions League Prediction For Today 4th November 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.