Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,862 members, 7,841,243 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Be Financially Free! Stop Depending On Others - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Be Financially Free! Stop Depending On Others (351 Views)

Become Financially Independent Through Snail Farming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Financially Free! Stop Depending On Others by Ovivian(f): 9:38am On May 26, 2020
The unspoken rule of nature...

If you want 1 year of prosperity, grow grain.��

If you want 10 years of prosperity, grow trees. ��

If you want 100 years of prosperity, *grow people*.�‍�‍�‍�

If you are a person with big dreams and would love to support others in achieving their big dreams, then the network marketing business is definitely a business for you. ��

If it works for them, it should work for you too.

If it works for me, why do you think yours would be an exception?

I never believed i could do network marketing, even my husband didnt believe in me untill he started seeing results...

Y'all think rome was built in a day?
Of course "NO"

Many of you look down on yourself and belittle your ability.

You never know how high you can fly until you spread your wings. �

You don't need any validation before you soar.

This is me telling you to forget your fears, you can do it too

It's just a matter of Patience, consistency and Focus.

If you are here and you haven't gotten onboard longrich platform and you know you are coachable, I'm ready to help you get started so you can start earning weekly from the comfort of your home without having to leave your job...

WhatsApp me on 07030554413

1 Like

Re: Be Financially Free! Stop Depending On Others by Ngwup123(m): 4:57pm On May 26, 2020
If u are not a longricher? U are missing something.
Join us today

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Palisade Fences / 30 Tons Howo Trucks Available For Lease / What Business Can I Start With 50,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.