Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,857 members, 7,844,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Which Of Your Family Member You Are Not Close With And Why? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Of Your Family Member You Are Not Close With And Why? (1070 Views)

Pastor Suspends Wedding Due To Bride's Family Member's Absence (Video) / Major Reasons Why Family Member Do Not Help Each Other. / How Do You Deal With An Occult Family Member? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of Your Family Member You Are Not Close With And Why? by darhray(m): 2:40pm On May 26, 2020
We are fours boys and am not close to the second born because of his crazy gbana attitude, we have not call each other or even talk for over 8years. Am the last born, the rest do send money to me in school but me and that one no just gree
Re: Which Of Your Family Member You Are Not Close With And Why? by CokeBar(f): 2:46pm On May 26, 2020
8 years

Are you guys enemies?
Re: Which Of Your Family Member You Are Not Close With And Why? by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 26, 2020
darhray:
We are fours boys and am not close to the second born because of his crazy gbana attitude, we have not call each other or even talk for over 8years. Am the last born, the rest do send money to me in school but me and that one no just gree

Second borns are always annoying.

1 Like

Re: Which Of Your Family Member You Are Not Close With And Why? by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 26, 2020
All of them.
Why?
Because i am ME.

1 Like

Re: Which Of Your Family Member You Are Not Close With And Why? by darhray(m): 3:15pm On May 26, 2020
y did you say so
Nooil:

Second borns are always annoying.
Re: Which Of Your Family Member You Are Not Close With And Why? by darhray(m): 3:16pm On May 26, 2020
Haba
Alero3Arubi:
All of them.
Why?
Because i am ME.

1 Like

Re: Which Of Your Family Member You Are Not Close With And Why? by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 26, 2020
darhray:
y did you say so

So I heard and out of experience.
Re: Which Of Your Family Member You Are Not Close With And Why? by darhray(m): 3:40pm On May 26, 2020
This one is not only annoying, the MF is stingy as Bleep
Nooil:

So I heard and out of experience.
Re: Which Of Your Family Member You Are Not Close With And Why? by ObaOfUyo: 3:44pm On May 26, 2020
Second borns are sometimes feeling bossy, authoritative, insecure, with a Jaundiced view of life and are always dragging rights. They also believe life cheated them of the first position whc gets them bitter most times. My second sister is just not it, a real pain in the arse, a professional Nagger, and an absolute nightmare to live with under the same roof as siblings. The husband is not faring any better too under the same roof with her in the name of marriage. Once we gave her out I walked up to the hubby on the wedding day and said to him in my mind, "you have no idea what you just signed up for"......... But said out loud, " happy married life bro" then I sneered and walked away cool ......7 years and 3 children after he still looks at me like someone who just got pranked by getting delivered with something he never ordered for and keeps watching his wedding clip in Rewind mode, wishing it all never happend. Serves you right buddy grin
Deal with it grin
As for me, I'm having the last laugh and feeling twice smarter than the world's best prankster.
its good riddance to a nuisance sibling.

4 Likes

Re: Which Of Your Family Member You Are Not Close With And Why? by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 26, 2020
ObaOfUyo:
Second borns are sometimes feeling bossy, authoritative, insecure, with a Jaundiced view of life and are always dragging rights. They also believe life cheated them of the first position whc gets them bitter most times. My second sister is just not it, a real pain in the arse, a professional Nagger, and an absolute nightmare to live with under the same roof as siblings. The husband is not faring any better too under the same roof with her in the name of marriage. Once we gave her out I walked up to the hubby on the wedding day and said to him in my mind, "you have no idea what you just signed up for"......... But said out loud, " happy married life bro" then I sneered and walked away cool ......7 years later and 3 children after he still looks at me like someone who just got pranked by getting delivered with something he never ordered for and keeps watching his wedding clip in Rewind mode, wishing it all never happend. Serves you right buddy grin
Deal with it grin
As for me, I'm having the last laugh and feeling twice smarter than the world's best prankster.
I hope you know of KARMA.
angry
That is someone's child you did bad to.
Re: Which Of Your Family Member You Are Not Close With And Why? by darhray(m): 4:23pm On May 26, 2020
hahahahahaha men that’s hilarious � but pray someone else don’t say that to you when its your time sha
ObaOfUyo:
Second borns are sometimes feeling bossy, authoritative, insecure, with a Jaundiced view of life and are always dragging rights. They also believe life cheated them of the first position whc gets them bitter most times. My second sister is just not it, a real pain in the arse, a professional Nagger, and an absolute nightmare to live with under the same roof as siblings. The husband is not faring any better too under the same roof with her in the name of marriage. Once we gave her out I walked up to the hubby on the wedding day and said to him in my mind, "you have no idea what you just signed up for"......... But said out loud, " happy married life bro" then I sneered and walked away cool ......7 years later and 3 children after he still looks at me like someone who just got pranked by getting delivered with something he never ordered for and keeps watching his wedding clip in Rewind mode, wishing it all never happend. Serves you right buddy grin
Deal with it grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of Your Family Member You Are Not Close With And Why? by ObaOfUyo: 5:01pm On May 26, 2020
Alero3Arubi:

I hope you know of KARMA.
angry
That is someone's child you did bad to.
Are you his sister?!
Shift abeg grin
Re: Which Of Your Family Member You Are Not Close With And Why? by Fidelismaria: 6:13pm On May 26, 2020
ObaOfUyo:
Second borns are sometimes feeling bossy, authoritative, insecure, with a Jaundiced view of life and are always dragging rights. They also believe life cheated them of the first position

Gbam

Gbammer

Gbammest

1 Like

Re: Which Of Your Family Member You Are Not Close With And Why? by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 26, 2020
ObaOfUyo:

Are you his sister?!
Shift abeg grin
No but just imagine it was my brother or cousin.
That's not fair.
Re: Which Of Your Family Member You Are Not Close With And Why? by sholay2011(m): 7:56pm On May 26, 2020
darhray:
But if the 2nd born was sending money to you, you will be talking, right?

Oley Orleh.
Re: Which Of Your Family Member You Are Not Close With And Why? by ayeesha: 8:31pm On May 26, 2020
[quote author=Nooil post=89980877]

Second borns are always annoying.[/quote

That's strange to me cos our second born is the coolest guy ever. I don't believe the fact that they are always annoying pertains to all second borns.
Re: Which Of Your Family Member You Are Not Close With And Why? by darhray(m): 8:40pm On May 26, 2020
no fool, him sending money is not what make us not to be in talking terms, its part of what he can do and why hes not talking to his siblings like everyone should do, the way we are not in talking terms is the way everyone is not in talking terms with him, na u be ole and orleh
sholay2011:

But if the 2nd born was sending money to you, you will be talking, right?

Oley Orleh.

1 Like

Re: Which Of Your Family Member You Are Not Close With And Why? by maxinvile(m): 8:41pm On May 26, 2020
Second born are always annoying.
It is true, second born are very annoying and don't even care about their siblings. I have a sister who is a second born and highly connected but refuse to assist other members of the family.
Re: Which Of Your Family Member You Are Not Close With And Why? by sholay2011(m): 8:54pm On May 26, 2020
darhray:
no fool, him sending money is not what make us not to be in talking terms, its part of what he can do and why hes not talking to his siblings like everyone should do, the way we are not in talking terms is the way everyone is not in talking terms with him, na u be ole and orleh
Okay.
Re: Which Of Your Family Member You Are Not Close With And Why? by darhray(m): 9:04pm On May 26, 2020
they are the worst creature on earth
maxinvile:

Second born are always annoying.
It is true, second born are very annoying and don't even care about their siblings. I have a sister who is a second born and highly connected but refuse to assist other members of the family.
Re: Which Of Your Family Member You Are Not Close With And Why? by bukiah: 9:13pm On May 26, 2020
Dare, make peace with your brother bfor it's too late.
Re: Which Of Your Family Member You Are Not Close With And Why? by jesmond3945: 9:31pm On May 26, 2020
darhray:
but you would be shocked when their is life threatening situation he will come to your rescue.
Re: Which Of Your Family Member You Are Not Close With And Why? by HarryDuce(m): 7:05am On May 27, 2020
None.

I am close to none and at the same time I'm as close to everyone of them as I can be.

I don't see myself being closer to my parents than I already am. I don't think we're as close as many parents and children appear to be, but my best is where I'm at. I'm comfortable with it.

My siblings? I'm closer to the ones that are not too far in age from me. The closeness is less restricted. I'm close to my elder siblings as well and we don't talk about somethings, but we're close as I can tolerate.

We're all good.

(1) (Reply)

Suggestion On A Good Blender/grinder, 20-25k / Infidelity / Should I Get The Sane Building My Worker Stays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.