Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,746 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Download This Great App For Your Children To Learn Maths With Fun - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Download This Great App For Your Children To Learn Maths With Fun (339 Views)

Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) / I Will Make My Children To Marry At 16 If They Start Misbehaving - Lady / Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Losing 2 Children To Kidnappers (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Download This Great App For Your Children To Learn Maths With Fun by MamaFryo(f): 3:22pm On May 26, 2020
Good day NairaFamily, while your children are still at home during this lockdown period, here is an amazing app to help keep your children busy. It is a fun filled way to learn Mathematics by solving some excercises. I bet your children will be glued to the screen of your phone till they get tired. Once you download, they can start using it even offline. It is free of charge. No more excessive time playing video games or watching TV. Let them learn Mathematics with fun. Download the app on Playstore using this link:

https:///msEHbAVG7j?amp=1

https:///msEHbAVG7j?amp=1

This should help.

Re: Download This Great App For Your Children To Learn Maths With Fun by MamaFryo(f): 11:51pm On May 26, 2020
Keep on downloading and share your review here
Re: Download This Great App For Your Children To Learn Maths With Fun by MamaFryo(f): 3:49pm On May 27, 2020
It is Children's Day, parents download this for your children.
Re: Download This Great App For Your Children To Learn Maths With Fun by MamaFryo(f): 10:36am On Jan 21, 2021
It is free!

(1) (Reply)

Gone. / Wholesalers And Retailers Are Needed For The Sale Of READY STEW. / What Are The Top 5 Food Processors?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.