Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,473 members, 7,854,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:15 AM

Can Someone Please Tell Me What I'm Into, A Relationship Or A Game. Confused! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Can Someone Please Tell Me What I'm Into, A Relationship Or A Game. Confused! (838 Views)

I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In / Are You Seeing What I'm Seeing / Are You Seeing What I'm Seeing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Please Tell Me What I'm Into, A Relationship Or A Game. Confused! by Uniquekriss(m): 5:18pm On May 26, 2020
Dear Nairalanders, i want to get your views on this issue,
I'm into a relationship with this babe which started about 13months ago, we actually met on FB though we are from same place. It has been a no sex affair cos she said she's a virgin. I love her so much cos of certain qualities and d most important is that she's humble, calm and doesn't nag, i love the fact that she hardly gets angry cos I'm a bit tempramental and shes always ready to say sorry, she's not arrogant cos thats what ended my previous relationship buh the issue here is that this girl according to her hasn't been in a committed relationship before and cos of that i feel that she doesnt care enough, I've made my intentions of marrying her known to her and have also introduced her to my mom and younger siblings, she takes almost everything lightly, she's boring during a conversation and makes u feel like u are disturbing her when u call. She claims to love me alot and can't let me slip of her finger buh her attitude doesnt show it, she has certain characteristics i don't fancy such as always updating her male friends pictures on certain ocassions(though she's stopped that cos i complained) she used to have a male bestie(though she claims she has reduced d level of communication since i wasnt comfortable with d idea), d annoying part was when i saw a guy's number saved as "mine" with some emojis, when i comfronted her, she claimed d number has been like that even before we met and that d guy is a very close friend to her family, that caused some issues and she edited it, just recently i noticed that she also saved a guy's number as "gumdrop" this is a guy who is her neighbour in the compound where she lives with her sister, when i asked, she said it has been that way b4 we met and that d previous guy she dated never saw anything in that probably thats y she felt i won't mind even after the first issue we had o. Recently, she visited me and decided to cut her hair, i took her to a very good saloon, that same evening i noticed she sent pictures of her new look to this same gumdrop of a guy. Could it be she's into another affair, could it be she's not showing so much sign of committment cos we've not had sex or its just her kind of person. I'm dis kinda guy that loves attention and she's d type that is so reserved. Just few days ago i told her i wanna quit and she cried, asking me to give her time to work on herself and that she always thanked God that she met me, when i told her I'm not feeling romance that i feel like she's into d relationship to use me to learn relationship matters or to fulfil all righteousness she felt bad, i told her i wanna go into another affair and she said if that would make me happy i should go ahead so we get some space to work on ourselves buh that she doesnt wanna lose me. Please i need your candid opinion on this. She's 25 I'll be 31 next month
Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me What I'm Into, A Relationship Or A Game. Confused! by Davash222(m): 5:20pm On May 26, 2020
Sorry to ask bro, this no sex affair you people have been doing for 13 months now, is she a virgin
If no, then, discard that girl!
How can your non virgin girlfriend deprive you of kpekus for over a year??

4 Likes

Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me What I'm Into, A Relationship Or A Game. Confused! by Officialgarri: 5:30pm On May 26, 2020
You are the one with most problems in the relationship.
I can't shalaye
Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me What I'm Into, A Relationship Or A Game. Confused! by Uniquekriss(m): 5:31pm On May 26, 2020
Davash222:
Sorry to ask bro, this no sex affair you people have been doing for 13 months now, is she a virgin

Yeah, she is
Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me What I'm Into, A Relationship Or A Game. Confused! by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 26, 2020
Davash222:

I don't think you read the post thoroughly.

The idea of two opposite genders being best friends and having no romantic feelings is a scam that all of us are complacent with.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me What I'm Into, A Relationship Or A Game. Confused! by Uniquekriss(m): 5:32pm On May 26, 2020
Officialgarri:
I can't shalaye
please tell me how, you may be correct.
Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me What I'm Into, A Relationship Or A Game. Confused! by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 26, 2020
Davash222:

I don't think you read the post thoroughly.

The idea of two opposite genders being best friends and having no romantic feelings is a scam that all of us are complacent with.

Some might say you're the one being insecure, but if it was the other way around, she will feel the same. It's just the natural way of life. Protective jealousy is part of love too.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me What I'm Into, A Relationship Or A Game. Confused! by xxxtedyxxx(m): 5:36pm On May 26, 2020
Mr man...stop wasting your time with that girl.

She is not invested.

Don't ever engage youself in a relationship in which you will be the only one trying to make things work.

It will only end in regret, and severe chest pain bro.
Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me What I'm Into, A Relationship Or A Game. Confused! by bigiyaro(m): 5:37pm On May 26, 2020
op, you love attention, she's carefree and reserved, just move on.
Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me What I'm Into, A Relationship Or A Game. Confused! by xxxtedyxxx(m): 5:41pm On May 26, 2020
Op..you need some game.

read this thread.

..https://www.nairaland.com/1553594/improve-dating-game-here-see

You are still acting like a friend, despite the fact that you claim she is your girl.

The bitter truth is..You babe is swallowing big cucumber outside.

read this thread.

from pages 0 to 15.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me What I'm Into, A Relationship Or A Game. Confused! by Davash222(m): 5:42pm On May 26, 2020
Officialgarri:
I can't shalaye
Lol
Please what's this Shalaye. I always smile anytime I see this word though I don't know the meaning.
Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me What I'm Into, A Relationship Or A Game. Confused! by Officialgarri: 5:49pm On May 26, 2020
Davash222:

Lol
Please what's this Shalaye. I always smile anytime I see this word though I don't know the meaning.
It means "explain"
Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me What I'm Into, A Relationship Or A Game. Confused! by Peterpan222(m): 5:54pm On May 26, 2020
Man, people differ oo. Some girls are naturally free. The best you can do is to seat down and really understand the kind of person she is. Doing that, understand to live with her. My brother, you will be happy. If truly, she's still a virgin haven been in a relationship b4 defines how mean she can be when it comes to that. She's hasn't explorer relationship adventures (including sex) like u did. So, just take it as responsibility to build into the kind of woman you want. I can see outright respect from her and she doesn't seem to hide things even though she's reserved.

You are not in her shoe therefore, probably don't know what she's feeling. Please, don't make it look like the relationship isn't a serious one because of the no sex stuff or even breaking up. Doing that will make her subject herself to sex in next relationship and will probably fall into a wrong hand and she will ever regret that.

Try to show a carefree life on her and observe her next line of action. If she recognises your carefree actions towards her and tries to find out the cause, then pls hold the lady tight. But if she's doesn't seem to understand your caring life is now a carefree one, then baba find your way on time. She might not just be into the relationship at all.

Again, try and be engaging challenging conversation eg; ask her exactly what she needs in her man,, ask her what can ever make her hate her man for life or even quit marriage etc..some really tough conversations. That will revel her level in understanding relationship. It's could be that her eyes never open forget that she's 25.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me What I'm Into, A Relationship Or A Game. Confused! by Peterpan222(m): 5:56pm On May 26, 2020
xxxtedyxxx:
Op..you need some game.

read this thread.

..https://www.nairaland.com/1553594/improve-dating-game-here-see

You are still acting like a friend, despite the fact that you claim she is your girl.

The bitter truth is..You babe is swallowing big cucumber outside.

read this thread.

from pages 0 to 15.

I think sometimes it's right to give the other side of doubt you know. Lots of good girls out there man. Let's stop generalising things like this. U know
Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me What I'm Into, A Relationship Or A Game. Confused! by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:06pm On May 26, 2020
Peterpan222:

I think sometimes it's right to give the other side of doubt you know. Lots of good girls out there man. Let's stop generalising things like this. U know

Yes you are right.

However, Op is the acting like a woman here. The babe is obviously in control of the whole relationship.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me What I'm Into, A Relationship Or A Game. Confused! by Uniquekriss(m): 7:29pm On May 26, 2020
Peterpan222:
Man, people differ oo. Some girls are naturally free. The best you can do is to seat down and really understand the kind of person she is. Doing that, understand to live with her. My brother, you will be happy. If truly, she's still a virgin haven been in a relationship b4 defines how mean she can be when it comes to that. She's hasn't explorer relationship adventures (including sex) like u did. So, just take it as responsibility to build into the kind of woman you want. I can see outright respect from her and she doesn't seem to hide things even though she's reserved.

You are not in her shoe therefore, probably don't know what she's feeling. Please, don't make it look like the relationship isn't a serious one because of the no sex stuff or even breaking up. Doing that will make her subject herself to sex in next relationship and will probably fall into a wrong hand and she will ever regret that.

Try to show a carefree life on her and observe her next line of action. If she recognises your carefree actions towards her and tries to find out the cause, then pls hold the lady tight. But if she's doesn't seem to understand your caring life is now a carefree one, then baba find your way on time. She might not just be into the relationship at all.

Again, try and be engaging challenging conversation eg; ask her exactly what she needs in her man,, ask her what can ever make her hate her man for life or even quit marriage etc..some really tough conversations. That will revel her level in understanding relationship. It's could be that her eyes never open forget that she's 25.
thanks so much, she really doesnt wanna let go, i feel its just her nature buh its taking too long for her to show serious commitment, as for d sex thing, I'm convinced she's still intact. As for me being carefree, we discussed it and even before discussing it, i think she recognises my effort and when it reduces
Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me What I'm Into, A Relationship Or A Game. Confused! by uthlaw: 6:08am On May 30, 2020
Go to romance section to seek for advice....your mate are making money here!
Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me What I'm Into, A Relationship Or A Game. Confused! by Uniquekriss(m): 3:24pm On May 30, 2020
uthlaw:
Go to romance section to seek for advice....your mate are making money here!
how much have u made via this section sir?
Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me What I'm Into, A Relationship Or A Game. Confused! by uthlaw: 11:38pm On May 30, 2020
Uniquekriss:
how much have u made via this section sir?
at least I supply someone 300bags of maize true this section....profit of #600 on each bags,you know how much that gives you!

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me What I'm Into, A Relationship Or A Game. Confused! by Uniquekriss(m): 6:35am On May 31, 2020
uthlaw:
at least I supply someone 300bags of maize true this section....profit of #600 on each bags,you know how much that gives you!
then if u have a means of helping me plz do and not add to my problems by your words. Thanks
Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me What I'm Into, A Relationship Or A Game. Confused! by uthlaw: 11:43am On May 31, 2020
Uniquekriss:
then if u have a means of helping me plz do and not add to my problems by your words. Thanks
no ves abeg...I no really mean it!

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me What I'm Into, A Relationship Or A Game. Confused! by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 31, 2020
Uniquekriss:
Yeah, she is
My advice will be bitter but it will help you.

(1) You are weakling and she has smelled it, how can you be with a girl for one year and she could not be turn on sexually towards you and start begging for sex. I once met a girl as a virgin but the vibes I radiate towards her made her to open legs for me after 2 month of dating, she told me “Ken did you use magic on me".Its not magic but using my manliness.

(2)You are too needy and lack game: Next dont a girl is acting reserve toward you, bounce her out. No girl is reserve towards a girl that she is into. Your too much display of emotion and excitement towards her is why she is acting reserve because she sees you as clingy.

(3) Never complain your annoyance to a girl, just take action without saying a word. You Bleep up by complaining about how she saves other guys number, please dont do that again. Make friends with other ladies and make her realise you are also wanted. Dont ever complain, Just take Action.

(4) You respect her too much: I can see you as a nice guy who respect her opinion of no sex before marriage but the bitter truth is; You gave her the key of the relationship with that act. Women honours men who makes them do things against their wish. Her sacrifising her virginity to you is a trade mark that will forever put a print of you in her.
Take charge of your relationship and stop being a weakling.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me What I'm Into, A Relationship Or A Game. Confused! by Uniquekriss(m): 1:53pm On May 31, 2020
Kenplay:

My advice will be bitter but it will help you.

(1) You are weakling and she has smelled it, how can you be with a girl for one year and she could not be turn on sexually towards you and start begging for sex. I once met a girl as a virgin but the vibes I radiate towards her made her to open legs for me after 2 month of dating, she told me “Ken did you use magic on me".Its not magic but using my manliness.

(2)You are too needy and lack game: Next dont a girl is acting reserve toward you, bounce her out. No girl is reserve towards a girl that she is into. Your too much display of emotion and excitement towards her is why she is acting reserve because she sees you as clingy.

(3) Never complain your annoyance to a girl, just take action without saying a word. You Bleep up by complaining about how she saves other guys number, please dont do that again. Make friends with other ladies and make her realise you are also wanted. Dont ever complain, Just take Action.

(4) You respect her too much: I can see you as a nice guy who respect her opinion of no sex before marriage but the bitter truth is; You gave her the key of the relationship with that act. Women honours men who makes them do things against their wish. Her sacrifising her virginity to you is a trade mark that will forever put a print of you in her.
Take charge of your relationship and stop being a weakling.
this made so much sense to me bro though i quite disagree with u I'm a weakling, if i meet d type who values d love and affection of a man they hardly wanna let go, this is from experience. Women don't value those who make dem do things against their wishes, the reasonable ones only value doz who mk them realize what they should do in a calm manner and give dem time to adjust, as for the lady u gave vibes and she opened her legs in 2months, what makes u think she never met better vibes b4 u, its just that she was ready to give out her virginity at that time. Remember d girl in question is 25, we started dating when she was 24 so she could have long been deflowered even at 17 if she wanted to

(1) (Reply)

Any Reliable Online Investment At All / / Make Momey Online Free Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.