Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label - Music/Radio (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label (39426 Views)

Best Lines From Vector Tha Viper’s “judas The Rat” / World Premiere: Bobbytee X Vector Tha Viper [pele] Remix / Rapper Vector Tha Viper Opens Up On Why He Is Upset With M.i (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by Ryocaj(m): 4:45pm On May 27, 2020
Angelfrost:

Egbon, you should have the decency to know when you have been had!!!... You have constantly tried to derail this discourse due to the paucity of points, even resorting to a near moronic assertion of "colonialism"!!!...

So, let me help you along by further clarifying: Vector is a very good rapper (certainly not great)! We can even call him one of the best Naija has produced in while (which is not flattering by a long shot)... However, to place him side by side with rap gods like Eminem is beyond delusional. Saying he is above Eminem or will floor Eminem is taking sacrilege to a whole new pathetic level!!!

Next thing you will say is that he is even better than Nas!!!... You are the one who needs to humble himself, apologize to the insulted legends of the game, true Rap fans, and edit your own laughable comments!!!...

In the absence of this, we are done here!!! Bye!!!
U brought those rappers in d convo.. N I told u its foolish to conclude they will defeat Vector in a cypher.. Ur statement of Eminem finishing off Vector with one line shows ur level on thinking..
Eminem freestyles for hours.. Vector freestyles for hours too.. How do u even know Vector won't last longer than Eminem on d MIC.. just because he is a big name.. he will automatically finish him off.. Y didn't he Kill MGK off.. MGK even began by saying Eminem is the Rap God but he will murder him as the rap devil..
Don't just make silly assertions..
Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by Angelfrost(m): 5:08pm On May 27, 2020
Ryocaj:

U brought those rappers in d convo.. N I told u its foolish to conclude they will defeat Vector in a cypher.. Ur statement of Eminem finishing off Vector with one line shows ur level on thinking..
Eminem freestyles for hours.. Vector freestyles for hours too.. How do u even know Vector won't last longer than Eminem on d MIC.. just because he is a big name.. he will automatically finish him off.. Y didn't he Kill MGK off.. MGK even began by saying Eminem is the Rap God but he will murder him as the rap devil..
Don't just make silly assertions..

Okay... Eminem is "just a big name", and I'm making "silly assertions"!!! Noted!!! Whatever makes you sleep at night!!!

Now, jog on!!! grin
Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by Dextre(m): 5:26pm On May 27, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Music

Only rap music, nobody is nowhere near naija in afrobeat
Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by Ryocaj(m): 6:06pm On May 27, 2020
Angelfrost:

Okay... Eminem is "just a big name", and I'm making "silly assertions"!!! Noted!!! Whatever makes you sleep at night!!!

Now, jog on!!! grin
U learned something today
Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by obontami: 7:01pm On May 27, 2020
Ryocaj:

Stop wat u r smoking.. MI that ran away from the diss.. AQ must av told him to decline d cypher.. its suicide.. MI told his fans he would address Judas The Rat on Judah EP.. he didn't.. only for him to be shadow dissing.. he has left d diss to AQ.. His latest rap on MonsterVerse had shots thrown at Vector.. if he still has a lot to say y is he shadow dissing.. let him come out n diss well.. n Vector will take him to the cleaners again.. Everyone knows If MI had accepted that Cypher he would av been long gone..

You obviously don't know shit! Vector was dissing DJ lambo and Jesse jags in "judas the rat" instead of facing MI himself. Because he wants to come back by all means. All the diss tracks he dropped are wack as fucck!
Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by Chuky7(m): 9:11pm On May 27, 2020
NamelessOGBENI:

Phenom was on Phyno's Get The Info single, Eldee is retired(talks about rap retirement scheme), T.R, O.D, M9 are a bit here and there. Ice Prince is super cool apart from the features he had with Kwesta, Sarkodie, Khaligraph Jones and MI, Jesse Jagz working on an album "Garba" I don't know much about FreeStyle and I think it's Rukus you mean and not Ruclean.

I'm glad A-Q and the homie Vader is getting the credits now, SDC (Poe inclusive) are doing good, been a while I hear from Mojeed, Sute, Chyn, Ozone, Boogey, Paybac, Eclipse, Eva Alordiah, LucyQ, Tizzy and a host of others I can't mention..

was poe a part of SDC?...
Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by Chuky7(m): 9:15pm On May 27, 2020
Maduawuchukwu:

The latest Palm wine release by SDC is dope. Have you listened to it?
very maddd...
Ghost n Tec love those guys...
Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by Ryocaj(m): 9:40pm On May 27, 2020
obontami:

You obviously don't know shit! Vector was dissing DJ lambo and Jesse jags in "judas the rat" instead of facing MI himself. Because he wants to come back by all means. All the diss tracks he dropped are wack as fucck!
Meet some one that understands English to interpret d diss for u.. or u just av an IQ too low to comprehend.. he addressed every single line on The Viper n also threw shots.. He wasn't dissing Jagz or any name mentioned.. He used them to diss MI.. u r not just smart enough to understand..
MI was rattled by the Judas the rat track.. he blocked so many ppl n unfollowed so many on twitter that mentioned any of d lines from Vector.. He went suddenly quiet.. ur Chairman understood d beef n was pained deeply.. But u his fans r dumb sha..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by Ryocaj(m): 9:42pm On May 27, 2020
Chuky7:

very maddd...
Ghost n Tec love those guys...
Clone Wars IV : These Buhari Times was dope too
Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by Chuky7(m): 9:57pm On May 27, 2020
Ryocaj:
Clone Wars IV : These Buhari Times was dope too
yh love that vibe...
Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by IronGalaxy: 10:03pm On May 27, 2020
Dextre:

That's exactly why your music is not anywhere South Africa's quality, too one dimensional, don't forget SA is also House capital of the world

1 Like

Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by Memonaija: 10:09pm On May 27, 2020
With the Recent Drift Between Burna and Davido... Here's a Mix... Who's the Greatest of All Times ?

DJ MIXTAPE: DJ Maff - The Greatest Mix (Wizkid, Davido & Burna Boy)

https://www.memonaija.com/2020/05/dj-mixtape-dj-maff-greatest-mix-wizkid.html

Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by Chatbot1234: 10:31pm On May 27, 2020
RealEzee:
hmmm grap wat kwa? He Co owns grap ent oo not even ceo sef, btw how long has grap existed and their roaster of artists sef abi grap is just social gathering sef

lol, you can be co-founder and ceo, you nor know ?
cheesy see watin you talk now, i wonder if they had given your fav the deal what you will say about their " roaster of artist " . you go dey alright las las grin grin
Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by Dextre(m): 11:39pm On May 27, 2020
IronGalaxy:
That's exactly why your music is not anywhere South Africa's quality, too one dimensional, don't forget SA is also House capital of the world

I can sense you are south African. If you could read well, you can see I clearly wrote afrobeatz there. It doesn't matter if it's one dimensional,it's what keeps the people going. I am not saying we have better house music,or country or jazz music than south Africa..I said when it comes to afrobeatz,no one comes near. And when it's all said and done..it's preferred worldwide because it's unique. My question to you is what exactly is south africa's sound that is blowing hot out there worldwide. You have the better industry,we have the best music/talents. That simple brah. And what do you mean quality by the way?
Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by Dextre(m): 11:41pm On May 27, 2020
IronGalaxy:

And less I forget...who gives a f*** about house music anyway. grin grin
Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by Nobody: 5:38am On May 28, 2020
Dextre:

House /dance music is huge world wide

1 Like

Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by IronGalaxy: 5:48am On May 28, 2020
Dextre:

I can sense you are south African. If you could read well, you can see I clearly wrote afrobeatz there. It doesn't matter if it's one dimensional,it's what keeps the people going. I am not saying we have better house music,or country or jazz music than south Africa..I said when it comes to afrobeatz,no one comes near. And when it's all said and done..it's preferred worldwide because it's unique. My question to you is what exactly is south africa's sound that is blowing hot out there worldwide. You have the better industry,we have the best music/talents. That simple brah. And what do you mean quality by the way?
Nah, you don't have the best music talents, not even close. The reason why you think your music is "blowing" is because of the Nigerian factor worldwide, this is exactly the why why you can find that your artists can fill up the O2 Arena in London seeing the large population of Nigerians in England. Secondly, you simply have better PR than South Africa. And lastly it goes without saying that you'll be the "best" in afrobeats since you're the only ones doing it duh! It's like Americans saying they are the best in American football when they are the only ones playing that sport, you get me? In terms of overall quality of music, South Africans don't have peers in this continent of ours
Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by IronGalaxy: 5:49am On May 28, 2020
Dextre:

Nigerians certainly don't. The world does
Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by IronGalaxy: 5:52am On May 28, 2020
Dextre:

You're the only ones doing this type of music, your sound is already stale because of this btw Nobody is nowhere near India on Bhangra music, catch my drift? grin
Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by Dextre(m): 6:58am On May 28, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Nah, you don't have the best music talents, not even close. The reason why you think your music is "blowing" is because of the Nigerian factor worldwide, this is exactly the why why you can find that your artists can fill up the O2 Arena in London seeing the large population of Nigerians in England. Secondly, you simply have better PR than South Africa. And lastly it goes without saying that you'll be the "best" in afrobeats since you're the only ones doing it duh! It's like Americans saying they are the best in American football when they are the only ones playing that sport, you get me? In terms of overall quality of music, South Africans don't have peers in this continent of ours

This is no competition. We are not competing with you for best quality. We clearly have the best sound. And for afrobeatz,Ghana,Uganda so many African countries do it,it is called afrobeatz duh! What you people boast of there,you are not even the best at it. Who would listen to y'all rap above the American or Brit or even the so called house. And house isn't big anymore,get your facts right. If y'all were so big like u said,i'll see your artists and music penetrating the western world with ease but it ain't so. But that's not even my concern,you can bliv in your head that you have the best music,hell why shouldn't you,you are south african,however,the world knows who's better. Numbers don't lie,even rap music,we literally walked y'all into it..we brought rap to Africa.
Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by Dextre(m): 7:01am On May 28, 2020
IronGalaxy:
You're the only ones doing this type of music, your sound is already stale because of this btw Nobody is nowhere near India on Bhangra music, catch my drift? grin

You are talking from a point of envy and jealousy. You will get old and wrinkled before nigerian sound get stale. Davido's song is going platinum and gold in canada and about to in US. Wizkid doing weeks on billboard. This two alone is bigger than your whole music industry,you surely must know that. Your artist is not yet blown if not certified by nigerians. Facts only!!
Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by IronGalaxy: 7:05am On May 28, 2020
Dextre:

You are talking from a point of envy and jealousy. You will get old and wrinkled before nigerian sound get stale. Davido's song is going platinum and gold in canada and about to in US. Wizkid doing weeks on billboard. This two alone is bigger than your whole music industry,you surely must know that. Your artist is not yet blown if not certified by nigerians. Facts only!!
Oh I forgot everything is about " jealousy" and envy" with you Nigerians, methinks is just projection
Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by Dextre(m): 7:08am On May 28, 2020
IronGalaxy:

This is what we call hot bs! Would you say Americans don't have the best rap because of the american factor. It's because we support our own unlike y'all. Your whole industry is filled with people that hate themselves and are jealous of each others success. Don't even get me started with the fans,fans are even worst. Nigerian artists even have sold out shows in your country, you gotta be high off a cheap weed to say you have the best sound. Which sound do you have? You don't have a sound at all. You do obvious and common genres of music,it's why y'all we always come second. But damn,we can argue all day,I know you wouldn't agree so just forget it.
Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by IronGalaxy: 7:09am On May 28, 2020
Dextre:

Again, it's due to the Nigerian factor worldwide. What does " blown" mean? Is it a random collabo with Rick Ross?
The fact remains:
We have the best vocalists in the continent, the best DJ's, the best variety of sounds, the best rappers, the best beatmakers/ producers, we also have more Grammys..that surely beats having an artists on Billboard
Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by Dextre(m): 7:10am On May 28, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Oh I forgot everything is about " jealousy" and envy" with you Nigerians, methinks is just projection

Clearly it is. Cos the numbers are out there. You guys just have it in for nigerians. I don't know why grin grin
It's not our fault we doing so well worldwide
Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by Dextre(m): 7:12am On May 28, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Again, it's due to the Nigerian factor worldwide. What does " blown" mean? Is it a random collabo with Rick Ross?
The fact remains:
We have the best vocalists in the continent, the best DJ's, the best variety of sounds, the best rappers, the best beatmakers/ producers, we also have more Grammys..that surely beats having an artists on Billboard

How did you conclude you have the best dj and beat producers?. Y'all have the best variety of sound for sure tho. And Grammy y'all ancestor won
Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by Dextre(m): 7:14am On May 28, 2020
IronGalaxy:
The fact remains:

Blown is blown...its no random collaboration.
Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by Dextre(m): 7:19am On May 28, 2020
IronGalaxy:
The fact remains:

See ehn,you people are singing for yourself in that country not the world. You people should travel out of your country to know what I am talking about, don't just stay home and be arguing things you don't know much about. Travel the world and see who's sound is out there. We are music in this Africa,evry other person is second. Drops mic!!
Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by IronGalaxy: 7:23am On May 28, 2020
Dextre:

This is what we call hot bs! Would you say Americans don't have the best rap because of the american factor. It's because we support our own unlike y'all. Your whole industry is filled with people that hate themselves and are jealous of each others success. Don't even get me started with the fans,fans are even worst. Nigerian artists even have sold out shows in your country, you gotta be high off a cheap weed to say you have the best sound. Which sound do you have? You don't have a sound at all. You do obvious and common genres of music,it's why y'all we always come second. But damn,we can argue all day,I know you wouldn't agree so just forget it.
The Americans aren't the only ones doing rap music, heck all countries have rap industries and the American one is best in comparison, read for comprehension. South Africans were best in Kwaito because we were the only ones doing it, on which other Kwaito can we compare ourselves with?

As for we hate ourselves I can only laugh, South Africa is a very proud nation,

Lmao, we dont have a sound? What is kwaito then? Amapiano? Afro-Soul, SA house etc you rely too much on one sound to your detriment, your other genres can't even sell, your rappers resort to singing because in Naija its either Afrobeat or nothing, it's unhealthy in South Africa you can be big no matter what genre you do. nastyC is big, Sho madjozj is big, Black, Coffee is big, all these artist are doing distinct genres,

And Dont lie, Nigerians don't sell out venues in South Africa. How can that happen when your music ain't popping down south?
Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by IronGalaxy: 7:26am On May 28, 2020
Dextre:

See ehn,you people are singing for yourself in that country not the world. You people should travel out of your country to know what I am talking about, don't just stay home and be arguing things you don't know much about. Travel the world and see who's sound is out there. We are music in this Africa,evry other person is second. Drops mic!!
Lol, you my guy are amusing. How can we sing for ourselves when you people know of Nasty C, Cass, AKA etc and have travelled to your country? Who established Chanell O that allows you to hear of our artists? I mean duh? Your music is exactly like Nollywood, it's in excess but quality and variety is found wanting

1 Like

Re: Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label by IronGalaxy: 7:27am On May 28, 2020
Dextre:

Blown is blown...its no random collaboration.
So what is blown?..do tell

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

[VIDEO] Timaya – ''I Like The Way'' / 9 Songs By Secular Artistes That Could Pass For Gospel Songs.(pics) / Oyibo Band Turns Psquare's Hit Song 'chop My Money' To Countryside Music (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.