Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Can This Be To The Glory Of The Almighty God - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Can This Be To The Glory Of The Almighty God (408 Views)

My Journey To The Forest Of The Almighty Igbo Olodumare / Biafrans Are Sacred People In A Land Consecrated By Almighty God / The Glory Of Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can This Be To The Glory Of The Almighty God by Piits: 6:29pm On May 26, 2020
In this video I talked about Apostle Johnson Suleiman and his old friend he helped and also how you should help friends who are humble minded according to Suleman,and ignore friends who fight with you. I wonder how this Glorify God.
#humbleminded #apostlejohnsonsuleman #asknoquestionchurches

Attributions: Abiding TV published may 20,2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMTZEsu61-o

(1) (Reply)

Tribute To Late Ooni Oba Okunade Sijuwade / Yoruba Forgotten Culture Still Embrace In The Uk. / Is It Possible To Change State Of Origin? Please Help It's Ugent!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.