Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Smart Lawyer - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Smart Lawyer (925 Views)

A Farmer's Genius Reply To A Smartass Lawyer / Mama Akpors And The Two Lawyer. Who Is Wise? / Smart Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smart Lawyer by Dafemo(m): 12:09am On Jan 19, 2011
NASA was interviewing professionals to be sent to Mars. Only one could go, but with one catch - he couldn't return to Earth.The first applicant, an engineer, was asked how much he wanted to be paid for going. "One million dollars," he answered, "because I want to donate it to M.I.T."The next applicant, a doctor, was asked the same question. He asked for two million. "I want to give a million to my family," he explained, "and leave the other million for the advancement of medical research." The last applicant was a lawyer. When asked how much money he wanted, he whispered in the interviewer's ear, "Three million dollars.""Why so much more than the others?" the interviewer asked.The lawyer replied, "If you give me $3 million, I'll give you $1 million, I'll keep $1 million, and we'll send the engineer.
Re: Smart Lawyer by Eveoeve(f): 7:38am On Jan 19, 2011
Re: Smart Lawyer by eldav(m): 10:09am On Jan 19, 2011
U try.
Re: Smart Lawyer by shakara4u(m): 10:17am On Jan 19, 2011
the guy must b a nigerian(ibo to b spcific)

no pun inteented,nyc joke sha
Re: Smart Lawyer by Dabss(m): 1:21pm On Jan 19, 2011
^^^ guy park well
Re: Smart Lawyer by Dafemo(m): 11:31pm On Jan 19, 2011
Lol

(1) (Reply)

If U Like,laff. And If U Dont .............. / Ibo Boys And Market. Lol / Obasanjo And The Rabbit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.