Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,629 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

My Father's Name Defrance French Templars Knights Of Legend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Father's Name Defrance French Templars Knights Of Legend (4074 Views)

Yul Edochie’s Daughter, Danielle Removes Off Father’s Name On Instagram / Chioma Now Davido's Ex, Should Rename Her Son To Her Father's Name Quickly / Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Father's Name Defrance French Templars Knights Of Legend by Armypolicecults: 12:58am On May 27, 2020
Call them by their father's name Holy Quran 33:5

My relative the grandmaster burned alive because he would not yield to corruption. Our thrones and titles seized by an enemy. We ended up in New Orleans as soldiers under Napoleon still Franks aka Freemen yet now slaves like the trafficked ones from West Africa, Moors from other parts of Europe and Native Black Americans.

From the historical and enchanting region of France emerged a multitude of noble families, including the distinguished Defrance family. Originally, the people of this region went by one (personal) name. Surnames evolved during the Middle Ages when people began to assume an extra name to avoid confusion and to further identify themselves. These names then began to be "fixed" or hereditary. One of the types of names adopted as surnames, were habitational names; those derived from place names. The Defrance surname was likely first used by someone who held lands belonging to the French king, or perhaps for someone from the Île de France. A habitational name was often used for someone who had moved away from the place after which they were named. This name was sometimes used by soldiers in the feudal period. In French Canada, it was used as secondary "dit" name.

Early Origins of the Defrance family

The surname Defrance was first found in Picardy (French: Picardie) in northern France, where this celebrated family held a family seatsince ancient times.

One of the noble branches of the family originates from Jehan La France and a distinctive member of this branch was the Attorney of the King at the Bailliage (district government) of Orléans in 1378. The family remained at Montech during the 1400's and Pierre of Montech is recorded as staying at Montauban around 1500. In 1570, Pierre was a Consul and then in 1596 he was promoted to 1st consul. Jean, Attorney for the King in the Chamber of Edicts of Castres in 1640, was the remaining member of the branch of the France Mandoul family and in 1651, he was granted the title of Lord of Mandoul.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBnTkdfQwp0

Blackbeard Mirage is the Apocalypse

5g is the Apocalypse which means to uncover to reveal

Wake up out your slumber

Re: My Father's Name Defrance French Templars Knights Of Legend by Armypolicecults: 1:00am On May 27, 2020
So you may know their deeds, this is good in the sight of Allah

Call them by [the names of] their fathers; it is more just in the sight of Allah . But if you do not know their fathers - then they are [still] your brothers in religion and those entrusted to you. And there is no blame upon you for that in which you have erred but [only for] what your hearts intended. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful.
Re: My Father's Name Defrance French Templars Knights Of Legend by Armypolicecults: 1:11am On May 27, 2020
Hugues de Payens approached King Baldwin II of Jerusalem(whose reign began in 1118) with eight knights, two of whom were brothers and all of whom were his relatives by either blood or marriage, in order to form the Order of the Knights Templar. The other knights were Godfrey de Saint-Omer, Payen de Montdidier, Archambaud de St. Agnan, André de Montbard, Geoffrey Bison, and two men recorded only by the names of Rossal and Gondamer. Baldwin approved the foundation of the Order and entrusted the Temple of Jerusalem to its care.

Count Hugh of Champagne himself joined the Knights Templar on his third visit to the Holy Land in 1125.

Isa son of Mary was a true prophet of Allah and a Muslim. The Sultans loved the Templars because they protected all pilgrims and increased trade for the Holy City that brought them wealth. The Templars also killed criminal bands and brought the Sultans peace in the region. The brothers were too close to fight each other so the Crusade failed. They put the blame upon the Templars claiming they sided with Islam, and wanted to remove the grandmaster an inherited family title and give it to another who would fight the Muslims. My ancestor refused so they killed him and his most trusted knights by burning them alive.

They were accused of sodomy and heresy by pedophile Catholic Christian hypocrites.
Re: My Father's Name Defrance French Templars Knights Of Legend by Armypolicecults: 1:26am On May 27, 2020
When King Philip IV and his advisors accused the Templars of sodomy they were continuing a tradition of character assassination. Both Boswell and Jeff rey Richards have noted that accusations of sexual deviancy were frequently utilized in medieval politics to impugn the character of one’s political enemies. 9 It should not be assumed, however, that accusing one of sodomy was mere political maneuvering or that those making the accusations believed them ultimately to be untrue. Malcolm Barber, in his study of the Templar trials, believes that larger contextual issues were at play. With a weakened papacy under Pope Clement V, the fall of the last Christian st ronghold at Acre, and a sincere belief by many secular and religious authorities that Christendom was under attack both internally from heresies and externally from Islam, the faithful were required to strike down evil when it was exposed; thus strengtheni ng the moral structure of Christian society. 10 The conjunction was set involving the Templars, Islam, and sodomy. During the High Middle Ages polemics on Islam often included a belief that Muslims were sexually immoral and were threats to moral Christian so ciety. An analysis of Christian writings, from Hrotswitha of Gandersheim’s biography of Saint Pelagius through Jacques de Vitry’s Oriental History , shows that many medieval Christians believed Muslims practiced sodomy. As is often the case with essentializ ing the “other,” the way to assert one group’s normative behavior is to compare it to the perceived abnormative behavior of an “alien” or minority group. Islamophobia and homophobia had become interchangeable.

We were accused of sodomy by the biggest sodomites on Earth in the Catholic church.
Re: My Father's Name Defrance French Templars Knights Of Legend by Armypolicecults: 1:51am On May 27, 2020
Call them by their father's name
Re: My Father's Name Defrance French Templars Knights Of Legend by Armypolicecults: 2:10am On May 27, 2020
Early members

Hugues de Payens (founder, 1118) (first Grand Master, 1118–1136

)[1]Godfrey de Saint-Omer (founding member, 1118)[

2]Payens de Montdidier, (founding member, 1118) 

[3]Archambaud de Saint Armand (or Saint Aignan) (Founding member, 1118)

[4]André de Montbard (founding member, 1118) (later Grand Master, 1153–1156)

[5]Hugues de Champagne (1125) 

[6]Fulk V, Count of Anjou,

[7] occurs 1119, 1120 or 1121Gundemar, Cistercian Priest and Templar, relative of Bernard of Clairvaux

[8]Rossal/Roral, Cistercian Priest and Templar, relative of Bernard of Clairvaux [9]

All 9 of them Blackamoors and family members who for 20 years guarded the road to Jerusalem by protecting all pilgrims Christians, Muslims and Jews. They safeguarded traveler's wealth by given them wooden chips in the terms of their value then allowing them to receive it in Jerusalem creating banking.

Everyone knows 9 knights can not beat the entire Islamic armies so the Knights Templar were famous for killing criminal bands whom robbed and killed pilgrims that the Sultans desired destroyed. This made the region safe and all prospered.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzZt2UkQvYo
Re: My Father's Name Defrance French Templars Knights Of Legend by Armypolicecults: 11:10am On May 27, 2020
Your father's bloodline does matter. Respect your father

Of course French Moors or Blacks are real and some made it to Early America in New Orleans.

Leonard Defrance my uncle and several portraits of French Blackamoors.

Re: My Father's Name Defrance French Templars Knights Of Legend by Armypolicecults: 8:15pm On May 27, 2020
Protect the kingship from all who would dare disrespect an African king.
Re: My Father's Name Defrance French Templars Knights Of Legend by Armypolicecults: 12:14am On May 28, 2020
You see you must respect your fathers especially holy fathers kings and high priests who built civilization for you.

Did you know ancestry legacy can cause others to be jealous of you?
Re: My Father's Name Defrance French Templars Knights Of Legend by Armypolicecults: 12:54am On May 28, 2020
The Illuminati were a Bavarian political group that advocated the overthrow of of hereditary European monarchies. They were formed in May 1st 1776 in Paris. The thrones of Europe belonged to the Moors not the wild men who came as a result of Black kings marrying White women and producing mulatto sons. These mulatto sons married White women still until the throne became bleached out. Some outright seized the throne. They desire to do the same thing to Africa which is seize your thrones.

Protect the kingship

Re: My Father's Name Defrance French Templars Knights Of Legend by Armypolicecults: 1:03am On May 28, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DhhzMNVBC4

The Black males who came from Moors we are the relatives of African kings and we built kingdoms in Europe for thousands of years.

Not all of us are sons of White slave owners

Re: My Father's Name Defrance French Templars Knights Of Legend by Armypolicecults: 1:09am On May 28, 2020
BLACK CENTRAL EUROPE

We bring you over 1000 years of Black history in the German-speaking lands and show you why it matters right now

WILD MEN AND MOORS (CA. 1440)

This remarkable medieval tapestry depicts a battle between giant wild men, clothed only in forest products or perhaps their own hair, and the civilized defenders of a castle. Of course most notable is the contrast in skin color and the reversal of our expectations that white should denote civilization and black the lack thereof. The wild giants with their unkempt hair and beards attack with sticks and stones. In the other two sections of the tapestry they battle with a lion, a dragon, and a unicorn–heraldic symbols representing authority and power–and then present gifts of wild game to a mother and child in a cave. In case we were in any doubt as to the level of civility among these white men, one of the gift-givers has prominent fangs. The Black defenders, by contrast, inhabit a fortified castle and fight with bows and arrows. The men’s neatly groomed beards, robes, and headbands identify them as Saracens or perhaps as Black converts to Christianity. Their king, queen, and princess watch anxiously from the keep, while heralds call out for assistance.

As Devisse and Mollat have suggested, the tapestry is unique in the way it brings into conflict different groups often marked as marginal others in Christian Europe. And while the precise story being told here has been lost to the sands of time, it does seem that the tapestry celebrated some form of alliance between two families whose crests appear in the design. One of these families, the Zorns, had a member who had fought and died in the Crusades and later came to include a moor in their coat of arms, so perhaps this explains the inclusion of the Black defenders. If true, then this tapestry has value beyond its own strange beauty by shedding light on the practice of incorporating moors–and crowned moors in particular–into heraldry.

Jeff Bowersox

DEUTSCH

Source: Tapestry: Wild Men and Moors (ca. 1440), Boston Museum of Fine Art 54.1431.

Wild men and moors (ca. 1440) by Jeff Bowersox is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at https://blackcentraleurope.com/who-we-are/.

Re: My Father's Name Defrance French Templars Knights Of Legend by Armypolicecults: 10:50am On May 28, 2020
The Moors were the sons of the kings of Africa and like their fathers they built civilization in Europe, China and America. The Whiteman son of a wild man and he never built no civilization. The Boule son of the Whiteman and he never built no civilization. These are the facts and damn who it hurts.

Wake up out your slumber
Re: My Father's Name Defrance French Templars Knights Of Legend by Armypolicecults: 8:38pm On May 28, 2020
Moors of France, Spain, and Rome.Moor is a word most misused in the English language of today. It is understood by the superficially educated as a reference to the Muslim conquerors of Spain in the 8th century A.D. However “Moor” is a much older word.

Moors we came from ancient Meroe Sudan capital of the world then migrated to Babylon, Canaan, Rome, Germany, France, Britain and then America.

Not all of came through West Africa slave trade

Pyramids of Meroe, Sudan, Africa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cGUv4i85QM

Wake up out your slumber

Re: My Father's Name Defrance French Templars Knights Of Legend by Armypolicecults: 12:59pm On May 29, 2020
And France still goes after Blacks and this seems like a matter of vengeance by the Bleached out royalty and Black Rome is ultimately behind it.

Re: My Father's Name Defrance French Templars Knights Of Legend by Armypolicecults: 1:35am On Jun 01, 2020
Call them by their fathers name
Re: My Father's Name Defrance French Templars Knights Of Legend by Armypolicecults: 1:51am On Jun 01, 2020
French Moors started the Illuminati and the world banking system

Re: My Father's Name Defrance French Templars Knights Of Legend by Armypolicecults: 2:24am On Jun 01, 2020
So my family name Defrance denotes we are the Black Franks who started France. There were other Blacks who formed their own kingdoms in Europe as well. This is a hidden story of our esteem legacy.

Re: My Father's Name Defrance French Templars Knights Of Legend by Armypolicecults: 2:31am On Jun 01, 2020
Call them by their father's name
Re: My Father's Name Defrance French Templars Knights Of Legend by Armypolicecults: 11:21am On Jun 01, 2020
So as you can see things are alot more complicated than expected.

Wake up out your slumber
Re: My Father's Name Defrance French Templars Knights Of Legend by Armypolicecults: 11:30am On Jun 01, 2020
The Moors some of them started slavery
Re: My Father's Name Defrance French Templars Knights Of Legend by Armypolicecults: 5:55pm On Jun 01, 2020
Of course we started slavery and I am admitting we did to absolve my family's sins.
Re: My Father's Name Defrance French Templars Knights Of Legend by Armypolicecults: 7:20pm On Jun 01, 2020
Sons of Moors
Re: My Father's Name Defrance French Templars Knights Of Legend by Armypolicecults: 11:55pm On Jun 01, 2020
Wake up out your slumber
Re: My Father's Name Defrance French Templars Knights Of Legend by Armypolicecults: 12:11am On Jun 02, 2020
5g is the Apocalypse which means to uncover to reveal
Re: My Father's Name Defrance French Templars Knights Of Legend by Armypolicecults: 3:49pm On Jun 02, 2020
The Coronavirus is pedophilia Baal worship a detractor public scare scripted by the Simpson cartoon as well as other forms of medium
Re: My Father's Name Defrance French Templars Knights Of Legend by Armypolicecults: 1:36am On Jun 03, 2020
Britian founded by the Moors of the Hasburg dynasty who mixed with White women as queens. The king of Britian in 1776 was King George the 3rd. King George looks like alot of Washington Black Americans like Denzel Washington, Edward Washington first mayor of Washington D.C and Harold Washington first Black mayor of Chicago. My mother's father is Luther Goldie Washington and he looked like King George from family photos.

People who think Pres. George Washington was White you are out of your minds. grin

George Washington was a Moor and he was cousins with King George 3rd

Re: My Father's Name Defrance French Templars Knights Of Legend by Armypolicecults: 10:52am On Jun 03, 2020
The Moors ruled the world from Europe and now the order they formed since ancient times is ruling.

Wake up out your slumber
Re: My Father's Name Defrance French Templars Knights Of Legend by Armypolicecults: 10:42am On Jun 04, 2020
The history of Blackamoors in Britain? Well there is no history of Europe without the Moors. Yet you have to type Blackamoors to receive any information from internet searches.

Wake up out your slumber

Re: My Father's Name Defrance French Templars Knights Of Legend by Armypolicecults: 11:52pm On Jun 04, 2020
We marched armies into war not protestors

Re: My Father's Name Defrance French Templars Knights Of Legend by Armypolicecults: 3:45pm On Jun 05, 2020
The Coronavirus is pedophilia Baal worship a detractor public scare scripted by the Simpson cartoon as well as other forms of medium
Re: My Father's Name Defrance French Templars Knights Of Legend by Armypolicecults: 3:47pm On Jun 05, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Fans Blast Him After First Baby Mama Shola Reveals Her 2008 Model Car / Photos: Sexy Shirtless Photos Of D'banj And Davido / Isis Behead Three People For Homosexual (graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.