Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,091 members, 7,849,412 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:57 PM

Mo Hits One Of The Best Record Label In Nigeria Music Industry -olamide - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mo Hits One Of The Best Record Label In Nigeria Music Industry -olamide (429 Views)

Chidi Okereke: Why Tems Was Rejected By A Record Label In 2018 / I Was In Mo’ Hits For A Year: Davido Speaks On His Struggling Days As A Musician / 30BG is the biggest record label in Africa, Davido boasts. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mo Hits One Of The Best Record Label In Nigeria Music Industry -olamide by Samorenews: 3:56am On May 27, 2020
Mo hits is still one of the best thing that ever happen to Nigeria Music industry .They gave us good music and they thought us how to carry our brothers along.Even they never come back together .Baddo still give thanks to Don jazzy and D banj and the rest of the team motivating us .

Source:http://samgist.com/mo-hits-one-of-the-best-record-label-in-nigeria-music-industry-olamide/

Re: Mo Hits One Of The Best Record Label In Nigeria Music Industry -olamide by Samorenews: 3:57am On May 27, 2020
Read More HERE
Re: Mo Hits One Of The Best Record Label In Nigeria Music Industry -olamide by xreal: 4:01am On May 27, 2020
I miss Mo'Hits.

Remains my favourite.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Lady Rejoiced Over His Brother Death After Finding Out What His Death Brother / Nigeria Is A Mess With Useless Leaders – Wizkid Fumes / DJ Cuppy In Tears After Favourite Football Team Breaks Her Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.