Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Nigerian Men Narrate Scary Encounters With Women Who Slept Over At Their Houses - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Men Narrate Scary Encounters With Women Who Slept Over At Their Houses (2531 Views)

Lisa Sparks, The Woman Who Slept With 919 Men Within 24 Hours / PrettyMike Storms An Event With Women Dressed Like Animals (Photos, Video) / Angela Okorie Calls Out Her Fake Friends Who Slept With Her Man While Preaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Men Narrate Scary Encounters With Women Who Slept Over At Their Houses by TalkTalkhdmedia: 8:59am On May 27, 2020
It all started after a Twitter asked ladies what they usually have in their overnight bag and a lady mentioned that she never goes anywhere without her inhaler

Her answer prompted men to share their experiences with asthmatic patients who nearly died during sex at their homes.

Other men also shared their experiences with non-asthmatic patients who slept over at their house and nearly died during the night.

CHECK OUT THE HILLARIOUS STORIES

Re: Nigerian Men Narrate Scary Encounters With Women Who Slept Over At Their Houses by Juell(m): 9:09am On May 27, 2020
cheesy
Re: Nigerian Men Narrate Scary Encounters With Women Who Slept Over At Their Houses by NobleAngell(f): 3:41pm On May 27, 2020
Seriously, sometimes I usually have these kinda thoughts.
(I) What if a lady comes to sleep over and somehow it was her last day on earth then she dies in her sleep right beside you?
(2)Or she trips and falls down and dies.
(3) Or she chokes on her food and is rushed to the hospital but then it is too late?
(4) Or she dies in the middle of a sxe romp?

How do you report this to her parents?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Narrate Scary Encounters With Women Who Slept Over At Their Houses by Nobody: 4:34am On Jun 02, 2020
NobleAngell:
Seriously, sometimes I usually have these kinda thoughts.
(I) What if a lady comes to sleep over and somehow it was her last day on earth then she dies in her sleep right beside you?
(2)Or she trips and falls down and dies.
(3) Or she chokes on her food and is rushed to the hospital but then it is too late?
(4) Or she dies in the middle of a sxe romp?

How do you report this to her parents?
Back when I was in school, I don't allow girls pass the night in my room. It was a rule for me. No matter the time, she gat to leave because I always have this what if she dies in my room.

Just months ago before the lockdown, a lady that visited me slipped and almost bumped her head on the refrigerator. I was mad...my mind was filled with crazy thoughts. How would I be able to tell the police, it was an accident? Or explain to the the family? Infact, I had to tell her not to move again... anything she needs in the house, I'll get it for her. I was scared.

Na God dey safe guys.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Narrate Scary Encounters With Women Who Slept Over At Their Houses by Vyzz: 9:33am On Jun 02, 2020
A lady visited our room
His boyfriend wasn't their, his friend (just a friend is my roomy and the guy has nothing for her?).
The girl has visited like two times before and she has never slept before.
So that day, she came. My guy wasn't around, like he went home. Instead of this girl to go home, she decided to sleepover in my niggas bed. My other roommate were like, bro she wan kpash, make we help her.
Me wey be half virgin was like, no bro make we avoid this temptation.
I no wan join Una enter sanko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Narrate Scary Encounters With Women Who Slept Over At Their Houses by josh123(m): 11:47am On Jun 02, 2020
Vyzz:
A lady visited our room
His boyfriend wasn't their, his friend (just a friend is my roomy and the guy has nothing for her?).
So that day, she came. My guy wasn't around, like he went home. Instead of this girl to go home, she decided to sleepover in my niggas bed. My other roommate were like, bro she wan kpash, make we help her.
Bros abeg which one be half virgin
Re: Nigerian Men Narrate Scary Encounters With Women Who Slept Over At Their Houses by NobleAngell(f): 12:15pm On Jun 02, 2020
iyke926:

Back when I was in school, I don't allow girls pass the night in my room. It was a rule for me. No matter the time, she gat to leave because I always have this what if she dies in my room.

Just months ago before the lockdown, a lady that visited me slipped and almost bumped her head on the refrigerator. I was mad...my mind was filled with crazy thoughts. How would I be able to tell the police, it was an accident? Or explain to the the family? Infact, I had to tell her not to move again... anything she needs in the house, I'll get it for her. I was scared.

Na God dey safe guys.
lol. You are a man of wisdom. I didn't know guys think of such too.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Narrate Scary Encounters With Women Who Slept Over At Their Houses by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 02, 2020
NobleAngell:
lol. You are a man of wisdom. I didn't know guys think of such too.
It's good to have fun and while at it, much better to be careful and sensible. Like during sex, when she screaming harder...if there I got strength that day, will definitely go hard but if no strength..I will go slow. There will always be a return leg. Yohohoho!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Narrate Scary Encounters With Women Who Slept Over At Their Houses by NobleAngell(f): 1:29pm On Jun 02, 2020
iyke926:

It's good to have fun and while at it, much better to be careful and sensible. Like during sex, when she screaming harder...if there I got strength that day, will definitely go hard but if no strength..I will go slow. There will always be a return leg. Yohohoho!

lmao. What if there's never a return leg?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Narrate Scary Encounters With Women Who Slept Over At Their Houses by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 02, 2020
NobleAngell:
lmao. What if there's never a return leg?
Never thought of that. It will hurt me small sha

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Narrate Scary Encounters With Women Who Slept Over At Their Houses by NobleAngell(f): 2:26am On Jun 03, 2020
iyke926:

Never thought of that. It will hurt me small sha
lmao
Re: Nigerian Men Narrate Scary Encounters With Women Who Slept Over At Their Houses by wany(f): 4:31am On Jun 03, 2020
Vyzz:
A lady visited our room
Good of you,say no to rape.

Re: Nigerian Men Narrate Scary Encounters With Women Who Slept Over At Their Houses by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 03, 2020
NobleAngell:
lmao
How u doing??
Re: Nigerian Men Narrate Scary Encounters With Women Who Slept Over At Their Houses by NobleAngell(f): 12:44pm On Jun 03, 2020
iyke926:

How u doing??
Great, I guess you are doing alright as well.
Re: Nigerian Men Narrate Scary Encounters With Women Who Slept Over At Their Houses by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 03, 2020
NobleAngell:
Great, I guess you are doing alright as well.
Yes, I'm kind of good.
Re: Nigerian Men Narrate Scary Encounters With Women Who Slept Over At Their Houses by NobleAngell(f): 2:43pm On Jun 03, 2020
iyke926:

Yes, I'm kind of good.
kind of? That's not a certain response. Y so?
Re: Nigerian Men Narrate Scary Encounters With Women Who Slept Over At Their Houses by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 03, 2020
NobleAngell:
kind of? That's not a certain response. Y so?
I was feeling bit tired and so sleepy. Just woke up now and much better. Hope you had a day?
Re: Nigerian Men Narrate Scary Encounters With Women Who Slept Over At Their Houses by NobleAngell(f): 5:42am On Jun 04, 2020
iyke926:

I was feeling bit tired and so sleepy. Just woke up now and much better. Hope you had a day?
i sure did.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

VEE Finally Proposed To Neo With A Ring (video) / Strange Moment Rico Swavey's Portrait Fell On Alex Unusual's Head Durin Tribtg / Oprah's School Is A "prison" Claims Students And Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.