Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

How To Enjoy Airtel Free 2GB Data Bonus & 20% Airtime Bonus From My Airtel App - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Enjoy Airtel Free 2GB Data Bonus & 20% Airtime Bonus From My Airtel App (3068 Views)

How To Convert Airtime Bonus To Data. / Did You Receive Any Lockdown Bonus From MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile? / 2gb Data For N200 And N1000 For 5gb For 9mobile Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Enjoy Airtel Free 2GB Data Bonus & 20% Airtime Bonus From My Airtel App by Tribengcom: 11:52am On May 27, 2020
How To Enjoy Airtel Free 2GB Data Bonus & 20% Airtime Bonus From My Airtel App
Airtel Free 2GB Data Bonus From My Airtel App

I will be showing you How To Enjoy Airtel Free 2GB Data Bonus & 20% Airtime Bonus From My Airtel App apk on your android device.

We all know the airtel network always finds new ways to entice its customers with cheap and affordable data plan that enables users to surf the net at a very low price. Just like MTN (MyMtnApp) free data bonus, 9mobile (My9mobile) free data bonus, and Glo (My Glo Cafe) free data bonus, the My Airtel App offers 20% airtime bonus on all recharge card purchase from the app with an amazing free 2gb data bonus.

How To Get Free 2GB Data Bonus & 20% Airtime Bonus

Also check out this article on How To Get 3GB Free Data From Airtel TV App also use the search box above to search for more offers.

My Airtel Africa App also referred to as the self-care app, as it is known to give enable full control of your account.

You can activate this free airtel 2gb data by simply purchasing a data plan directly from the My Airtel Africa app, No stress.

Benefits of Using My Airtel App

Here are a list of things you stand to benefit from using the My Airtel app:
Send Data
Buy Airtime
Send Airtime
Data bundle activation
Recharge for others
Access Account balance
Access to your SIM registration data
Access to SIM details
Access to PUK codes

Source:
https://www.hownaija.com.ng/2020/05/how-to-enjoy-airtel-free-2gb-data-bonus.html
Re: How To Enjoy Airtel Free 2GB Data Bonus & 20% Airtime Bonus From My Airtel App by highlordmarcus(m): 6:14pm On Aug 14, 2020
I bought a a data bundle plan directly from them of 750mb for 500naira. I was promised 2GB data bonus if I purchase with debit cards from the app.
I was so happy to see the 2GB bonus so I purchased the data plan and went through the hassle.
Did you know at the end, I was given only 500mb as bonus data. I for jejely go buy my usual data plan the normal way get my usual double data, instead i go use mumu app wey even need data to operate.
In this my life, what I hate is misinformation. Make airtel no try this kind joke again, make them go find the remaining 1.5GB them they owe me come give me. I don't like what I hate.

(1) (Reply)

Price Of Smart Phones At Airtel And Etisalat Shops / Soon Hologram Will Present Android Platform On Skin – Cicret Bracelet / In My Dream I Was Live At The UEFA EURO 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.